Seeking a career in the prudent field of education, if you are preparing to define your life and work as an educationist in the state of Andhra Pradesh then aspire for AP DEECET. This page has all the important information consolidated such as notification, eligibility, exam dates, admit card, result, and counselling.
- What is AP DEECET?
- AP DEECET 2021 Notification
- AP DEECET 2021 Exam Date
- AP DEECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- AP DEECET 2021 Application Form
- AP DEECET 2021 Exam Pattern
- AP DEECET 2021 Admit Card
- AP DEECET 2021 Syllabus
- AP DEECET 2021 Results
- AP DEECET 2021 Counselling Process
- AP DEECET Preparation Tips
- AP DEECET 2021 Reference Books
- AP DEECET Contact Details
What is AP DEECET?
- About: AP DEECET 2021 is an entrance exam for securing an admission to two years Diploma in Education course in Government District Institutions of Andhra Pradesh. AP DEECET stands for Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. It is conducted by the School Education Department of Andhra Pradesh.
- Programs: AP DEECET 2021 will be a gateway for candidates who are seeking admission in a two-year D.Ed (Diploma in Education) program.
- Authority: AP DEECET 2021 is conducted by the School Education Department of Andhra Pradesh on behalf of Government District Institutions of Andhra Pradesh.
- Level: AP DEECET 2021 (Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test) is a state-level examination.
- Sections: The AP DEECET paper will consist of 2 sections:
Part A – It contains 60 questions that are general in nature. This part of the AP DEECET 2021 question paper is common to all.
Part B – This part of the question paper contains 4 parts out of which candidates must choose by selecting anyone out of the four. The sub-sections offered are Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science, and Social Studies. Each sub-section contains 40 questions.
(Total 100 Multiple Choice Questions with NO negative marking)
Admission: Candidates who are willing to seek admission to a Diploma in Education programs in some of the top District colleges in Andhra Pradesh can take up the AP DEECET 2021 Exam.
ALERT: Results for AP DEECET will be out after May 29, 2021.
AP DEECET 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Full Name||Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test 2021|
|Acronym||AP DEECET 2021|
|AP DEECET 2021 Exam Level||State Level|
|AP DEECET 2021 Exam Category||Undergraduate|
|Exam Authority||School Education Department of Andhra Pradesh|
|AP DEECET 2021 Application Fee||INR 500 for SC/ST, INR 600 for General Category|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions with a single correct response|
|Marking Scheme||(+) 1 Mark for every correct answer, No Negative Marking|
Courses Offered By AP DEECET 2021:
|D. Ed||2 years|
AP DEECET 2021 Notification
The AP DEECET 2021 Notification will be released at the official website. The notification contains an exam schedule, application details, eligibility, admission procedure, seat allotment, and other necessary information.
All the necessary information for AP DEECET is consolidated and presented here. Candidates are requested to go through the entire details to get a clear idea about the exam before applying/attempting.
AP DEECET 2021 Exam Date
AP DEECET 2021 Exam Date will be released with the notification of exam. The schedule of counselling will be released around the completion of Exam. The dates mentioned below are subject to get changed as per the official notifications of AP DEECET Exam Authority.
|AP DEECET 2021 Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|AP DEECET 2021 Notification Date||March 10, 2021|
|Start of registration of AP DEECET 2021 online application||Mar 28, 2021|
|Last date for submission & registration of AP DEECET 2021 online application form||Apr 17, 2021|
|AP DEECET 2021 Admit Card||May 14, 2021|
|AP DEECET 2021 Exam Date||May 22, 2021|
|Declaration of AP DEECET 2021 Answer Key||To be announced|
|AP DEECET 2021 Result Date||May 29, 2021|
|AP DEECET 2021 First Phase Counselling Dates||Jun 7, 2021|
AP DEECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should be of Indian Nationality. Foreigners cannot appear for AP DEECET 2021.
AP DEECET Age Limit
The minimum age limit for a candidate appearing for AP DEECET is 17 years on September 01 of the year of exam. There is no upper age limit applicable for AP DEECET.
AP DEECET Educational Qualification
For 2 Year D. Ed: Candidates must have completed 1+2 education of any discipline from a recognized University in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH candidates) to satisfy AP DEECET 2021 eligibility criteria.
Candidates who are expecting their results of the qualifying exam can also appear but their result should be declared by the time of admission, and obviously, they should pass it.
AP DEECET 2021 Application Form
The AP DEECET 2021 application form can be filled only online (There is no provision to apply for AP DEECET 2021 offline). The application form of AP DEECET 2021 was made available on the official website tentatively from Mar 28, 2021. The candidates are required to pay the application fee first and then complete the application filling process.
Application Fee & Mode
The AP DEECET 2021 application fee for the General category is INR 600 and SC/ST is INR 500 excluding the processing fee. There is only one mode by which an applicant can make the fee payment i.e money transfer by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Read through the AP DEECET 2021 Application Form Details for more information regarding the requirements and documents needed to be uploaded as part of the application process.
How to Fill AP DEECET 2021 Application Form?
Step 1: Go to the AP DEECET Website
Step 2: Register using Mobile Number and Email
Step 3: Make the payment using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI
Step 4: Login and Fill the Form
Step 5: Upload Passport Size Photograph
Step 6: Upload Signature
Step 7: Review your AP DEECET Application
Step 8: Take the print of your AP DEECET Application and receipt of Payment for future reference.
AP DEECET 2021 Exam Pattern
The AP DEECET Exam is conducted in online (computer-based) mode. The total marks that can be secured in the AP DEECET 2021 are 100. Eligible candidates are ranked based on the cut-off range and total marks secured during the examination. The AP DEECET 2021 Exam is of objective Type. It has a regular marking scheme where +1 Mark is awarded for every correct answer. The AP DEECET Exam has NO negative marking. Candidates must complete the AP DEECET Exam within a duration of 120 minutes.
|AP DEECET Exam Total Marks||100|
|AP DEECET Exam Total Questions||100|
|Duration||2 Hours or 120 Minutes|
AP DEECET 2021 Admit Card
To download the AP DEECET 2021 admit card, the candidates must enter few necessary credentials like their candidate ID. All candidates must carry their respective admit cards along with a valid photo ID proof to the examination hall to be allowed to appear for the AP DEECET 2021 examination. In case of failure to carry the above-said documents, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
After the candidates have filled their application form, they can download the admit card or hall tickets from the AP DEECET 2021 official website. The download link will be made accessible for the candidates with valid credentials tentatively from May 14, 2021.
How to Download AP DEECET 2021 Admit Card?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of AP DEECET (Government of Andhra Pradesh School of Education Department)
- Step 2: On the AP DEECET website home page, find the Hall Ticket Link and click on it.
- Step 3: A login page for AP DEECET will appear in the new tab.
- Step 4: Enter your AP DEECET Reference ID/AP DEECET Candidate ID
- Step 5: Click on Submit/Go tab.
- Step 6: Your AP DEECET Admit Card will appear on the screen, review it, and download it.
- Step 7: Take a print of your AP DEECET Admit Card.
AP DEECET 2021 Syllabus
The AP DEECET 2021 syllabus will cover various areas such as General Knowledge, Mental Ability, Current Affairs, English language, Telugu language, Teaching Aptitude, etc. Candidates must be thorough with the basic languages of English and Telugu. Candidates can prepare from these topics to score well in the examination. For 2 year D. Ed course, the syllabus will consist of higher secondary level courses. Given below are some of the important topics students need to study for the AP DEECET Exam.
AP DEECET General Knowledge Syllabus
Countries and Capitals, Current News and Affairs, Culture, General Politics, Indian History, Indian Constitution, International affairs
AP DEECET English Syllabus
Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Formation, Reading Comprehension, Idioms and Phrases, Error spotting
AP DEECET Mathematics Syllabus
Number Systems, Whole Numbers, Mensuration, Symmetry, Ratio and Proportion, Integers and Negative Numbers, Geometry, Statistics and Data handling, Fractions
AP DEECET 2021 Syllabus will give you more detailed information about the various chapters to be prepared by candidates appearing for the AP DEECET 2021 examination otherwise known as D El Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus.
AP DEECET 2021 Results
Announcement of Results: The final results of AP DEECET 2021 will be declared tentatively on May 29, 2021 and results will be available on the official website of AP DEECET 2021 examination. You can check the AP DEECET answer key and Rank card on the website. Candidates can view the results by filling in their AP DEECET 2021 Candidate ID, Hall Ticket, and Date of Birth. More information on how to view your results and how to download your rank cards can be found in the AP DEECET 2021 Results section of this page. You can download your AP DEECET Response Sheet to analyze your performance for that you will require to fill your credentials.
Steps to download AP DEECET 2021 Result
Step 1: Visit AP DEECET Website
Step 2: Click on the Download Rank Card option
Step 3: Use your login Id and Date of Birth
Step 4: Download the Rank Card
You can download the Answer Key and your response sheet from the same page.
AP DEECET 2021 Rank Card
AP DEECET releases a Rank Card which you can download using your AP DEECET hall ticket number, and Date of Birth. An AP DEECET Rank Card is a computer-generated statement of Marks for Candidates performance. AP DEECET Rank Card can be downloaded from the official website. The Rank List link will be visible on the official website of AP DEECET.
AP DEECET 2021 Counselling
Note: The AP DEECET 2021 Counselling Date has been revised and a new date with all the details on admission process will be released soon.
The AP DEECET 2021 examination qualified students are eligible to apply for the counselling process of AP DEECET 2021. The counselling process will commence on Jun 7, 2021 (Tentative).
Candidates can provide their preferences of colleges and courses for AP DEECET 2021 admission during the counselling process. The admission will take place based on the marks scored by the candidate in the exam. The mode of counselling procedure is online and candidates must keep with them all necessary documents mentioned in the AP DEECET 2021 application form.
A candidate must keep his/her/x documents ready to appear in the counselling process. Also, to know more about the college choices, you can go to the College section on Dashboard to check reviews from alumni, and gather more details about the institute you are planning to take admission in.
AP DEECET aspirants are instructed to submit the documents mentioned below at the time of counselling for verification:
- AP DEECET Rank Card 2021
- AP DEECET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2021
- SSC Mark Sheet/Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th/Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate (School)
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates (Check the status for the creamy layer)
- Income Certificate issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- Birth Certificate
- PwD Certificate (If required)
- Local Status Certificate/Domicile Ceritificate
- NCC/CAP/Sports Certificates if applicable
AP DEECET 2021 Preparation Tips
- Tip 1: Before starting preparation, you have to make a proper timetable that covers all your subjects/topics of the officially prescribed syllabus. Make sure that you allot more time to a subject that needs more attention and from which more questions are asked each year.
- Tip 2: By solving previous year question papers, candidates will get familiar with the exam pattern and weightage distribution of various areas of study throughout the question paper.
- Tip 3: AP DEECET 2021 Candidates must take as many mock tests as they can before the actual day of the test. Mock test papers help candidates identify their strong and weak areas. Mocks give them the chance to strengthen those weak areas. And later, analyze the performance in the mock test thoroughly. Give at least 2 to 3 hours in checking up on your weak areas and revise the AP DEECET Syllabus accordingly.
AP DEECET 2021 Reference Books
Reference Books provide a great deal of comprehension on the subject and prepare a candidate to obtain the score that he or she is hoping for. AP DEECET 2021 preparation requires studying from reference books as it is a competitive exam where hundreds and thousands of candidates appear. Mentioned below is the list of reference books for AP DEECET, these books are easily available on the online shops. The books are of various AP DEECET # years syllabus topics such as General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Competitive Mathematics, and English Comprehension. Apart from these books, you should go through AP DEECET 2021 previous year papers.
- Andhra Pradesh DEECET Mathematics Book by Vijetha Competitions Editorial Board
- Arihant General English for all Competitive Exams by S.C Gupta
- Arihant General Knowledge 2021 by Manohar Pandey
- Competition Review Yearbook 2021 by Disha Experts
- Lucent’s GK by Vinay Karana
- Manorama Year Book 2021 by K.M Mathew and M. Mathew Pearson
- India Yearbook by Thrope Pearson’s
- English by Thrope
- Pratiyogita Darpan by Upkar Prakashan
- TATA McGraw-Hill by Rajiv Mehrishi Wren and Martin by P.C Wren
AP DEECET 2021 Contact Information
In case candidates face any difficulty during the entire AP DEECET Exam Process, they are advised to contact the AP DEECET authorities to resolve any of the problems they have. Mentioned below are the AP DEECET Contact Details which will help appear candidates.
- AP DEECET
- School Education Department of Andhra Pradesh (AP) – 515003
- Contact: 9347007754, 9494963514
- Website: www.apdeecet.apcfss.in
How do I apply for the AP DEECET?
Candidates who interested in applying to the AP DEECET Exam can do so by going to the official website of the examination. The official website of the AP DEECET is, apdeecet.apcfss.in
What are the eligibility criteria for AP DEECET?
The AP DEECET Eligibility Criteria for the candidates is 10+2 from a recognized institution with 50% aggregate score in the qualifying examination. Candidates must fulfill the AP DEECET Eligibility Criteria before applying to the AP DEECET Exam.
What is the application fee for AP DEECET?
The application fee for AP DEECET is INR 600 for candidates belonging to the General category and INR 500 for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
What is the marking scheme for AP DEECET?
AP DEECET Exam has a regular marking scheme. One mark is awarded for every correct response and there is no negative marking as the AP DEECET Exam does not have a penalty for incorrect answers.
What modes of payment are accepted for the application fee?
The application fee for AP DEECET Exam can only be paid online. Candidates can make use of either Debit Card, Credit card, or Net Banking to pay the application fees for AP DEECET Exam.
What is the mode of conduction of the AP DEECET?
The AP DEECET Exam is conducted online which means it is a computer-based test.
Is there any difference between AP DEECET Answers Keys and AP DEECET Response Sheet?
Yes, there is a difference between AP DEECET Answer Keys and AP DEECET Response Sheet. The AP DEECET Answer Key is sheet consisting of correct answers of AP DEECET Exam which is released on the official AP DEECET website after the AP DEECET Exam while the AP DEECET Response Sheet is the sheet containing the answers given by the candidate in the AP DEECET Exam.