The AP DEECET hall tickets 2021 will be issued by the Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, and will be available for download online (apdeecet.apcfss.in). The AP DEECET admit card is a vital document required for entry into the exam hall. It includes information such as the candidate’s name, exam centre address, exam timing, exam date, etc. Candidates can refer below for more details on the AP DEECET hall tickets 2021.
AP DEECET 2021 Hall Tickets Important Dates
Candidates can refer below for the important dates related to the AP DEECET hall tickets. The official notification is yet to be released. As and when it is, this section will be updated.
|AP DEECET Admit Card 2021 Download||Jun 19, 2021|
|AP DEECET 2021 Exam Date||Jun 23, 2021|
How to download AP DEECET 2021 Hall Tickets?
The AP DEECET hall tickets 2021 will be released online on the official website. Candidates will be able to download the AP DEECET hall tickets by using their Candidate ID/Reference ID, Aadhar number, and mobile number. To download the AP DEECET admit card, candidates will need to have their login credentials and the required information gathered after finishing registration. Given below are the steps to guide candidates with AP DEECET hall ticket download.
- Visit the official website (apdeecet.apcfss.in)
- Press on ‘Know Your Hall Ticket’
- Candidates must choose from the options given on the login window
- Candidates must fill in their Candidate ID/ Mobile number/ Aadhar number, and date of birth
- Press on ‘Submit’
- Click on the AP DEECET 2021 hall ticket download link
- Take a printout and save it for future reference
Unable to Download AP DEECET 2021 Admit Card?
In case candidates are unable to download their AP DEECET hall tickets, they can follow the steps below to help them resolve the issue.
- Contact the AP DEECET helpline: 9490918238, 9494963514
- Candidates must provide the journal number of the fee payment, reference number of the submitted application form.
Details in the AP DEECET 2021 Hall Tickets
The admit card is a compulsory requirement for any candidate that wishes to sit for the AP DEECET 2021. Provided below are the details that will be included on the AP DEECET admit card. Candidates must go through and verify the details. If any discrepancy is found, they should inform the exam authorities immediately.
- Candidate’s names
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Exam date and timing
- Exam centre address
- Exam day guidelines
AP DEECET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Given below are a few important instructions that candidates must keep in mind on the AP DEECET 2021 exam day.
- Candidates must carry a valid ID proof along with the AP DEECET admit card to the exam hall.
- Candidates won’t be allowed to exit the exam hall unless and until instructed to do so.
- Candidates must not carry any electronic devices or textual material to the exam hall.
- Candidates should reach the allotted exam centre well in advance (at least 30 minutes prior).
- The seats will be assigned to each candidate based on their roll numbers. Candidates should sit in those assigned seats only.