|Conducted By||Dr Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trusts|
|Eligibility||Candidates from class XI to postgraduate level|
|Last Date of Application||December 15, 2021|
The shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship invites applications from students in class XI to post-graduation level who want to pursue an education in professional courses like medical, dental sciences, nursing, engineering and technology, management and law. Dr shamanur shivashankarappa janakalyana Trust provides the shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship. It is a post-matric scholarship available to the students of Karnataka. The application for the shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship last date is December 31st, 2021.
Table of Contents
Shaman Shivashankarappa Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship is a post-matric scholarship available to the students of Karnataka. The objective is to offer monetary support to deserving candidates with great potential to pursue higher studies despite of their financial condition. The shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The applicants should be Karnataka
- Their family income should not exceed INR 1,00,000 per annum.
- The candidates should have enrolled for a regular course in an institution recognised by the Indian government.
- Candidates in part-time colleges or studying through correspondence are not eligible for the Dr Shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship.
- The candidates should have an excellent academic record and should belong to the economically weaker section of society.
The candidates who meet the minimum cutoffs in their previous qualifying exams will apply for the shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship. For example:
- Candidates pursuing PUC should have obtained 90% in the SSLC
- Those pursuing a BE degree should have passed their PUC with at least 85%.
- Students pursuing BDS should have cleared the PUC with a minimum of 80%.
- Applicants pursuing an MBA should have cleared the bachelor's degree with at least 75%.
Tabulated below are the cutoff marks:
|Diploma, B.E, B.V.Sc, B.Sc, B.Com||85%|
|B.D.S, B.Pharm, B.B.M/ B.B.A, B.C.A, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, B.Ed||80%|
|M.C.A, M.B.A, CA, M.Phil, M.P.Ed, M.Tech||75%|
Benefits of Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
The trust will offer financial aid to students until the completion of their course. The candidates with an excellent academic record who cannot pursue higher education due to financial circumstances can apply to the shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship 2021. However, they should fulfil all the requirements and should have obtained the eligible marks to receive the shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship rewards. The trust will directly transfer Dr shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship amount to the beneficiary's account.
How to Apply for the Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship?
The candidates should use the latest version of the web browser to apply for the shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship online application. They should also ensure they upload all the necessary documents to avoid any rejections. The stepwise process to apply for Dr shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship 2021 are as follows:
Step 1: The candidates should visit the official shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship website and click on the apply online button.
Step 2: Firstly, they should create a user account by registering themselves. Therefore, they should click on the apply now button at the bottom of the webpage.
Step 3: Next, they should click on the Register! If you are not already a user. The candidates should provide their valid mobile number and email ID.
Step 4: After providing the details, the candidates should click on the submit button and visit the login link.
Step 5: They should enter the registered email ID and password to log in to their profile.
Step 6: After logging in, the candidates should fill in the shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship online application form, which consists of four pages such as personal details, previous education details, present education details and bank details.
Note: The students should cross-verify the details before moving to the next page.
Step 7: They should submit the shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship online application form after filling in all the details.
Step 8: The candidates should take a printout of the application form and note the application number mentioned on it.
Step 9: Next, they should attach a passport size photo on the photo column in the hard copy of the application form.
Step 10: The candidates should get a signature from their parents and the principal, HOD or director, and the educational institution's seal.
Step 11: After getting the signature and the seal, the candidates should scan the application form and upload it along with the required documents.
Step 12: The candidates should click on the final submission button after uploading the documents and the application form.
Note: The candidates cannot edit the shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship application form after making the final submission.
Shaman Shivashankarappa Scholarship Documents
The candidates should upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format to apply for the shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship. The documents should be in PDF, JPG, JPEG or PNG format. In addition, they should ensure the documents are accurate and authenticated. The list of shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship documents are as follows:
- A scanned copy of shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship application form (signed by the candidate, parents, head of the institution with the institution's seal)
- Candidates studying in diploma, PUC or ITI should submit the SSLC marksheet
- Those studying bachelor's degree should submit the II PUC marksheet
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Admission letter or fee receipt
- Bank account details with a photo
Selection Criteria of Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
The selection panel will scrutinise the applications and shortlist the candidates based on their academic merit and financial background. Students who discontinue the course will not receive the scholarship amount. Listed below are the selection process of the shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship 2021:
- The selection panel will first evaluate the applications and choose candidates with the required cutoff marks.
- Next, they will compare the application marks to the other applicants in the similar course.
- The panel will select the students with the best marks and those from the economically weaker sections.
- Finally, the organisers will publish the shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship selected list on their official website.
- The candidates will receive the scholarship amount on the bank account number submitted at the time of application.
Note: The student or the head of the institution should intimate the organisers if the scholar discontinues or fails to complete the course.
In case of any queries regarding the shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship, the candidates can contact the secretary of Dr shamanur shivashankarappa janakalyana trusts. Given below is Shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship contact number:
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Address||Dr Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust, C/o. R L Law College, Behind Bapuji Educational Association Head office, P J Extension, Davangere, Karnataka-577002|