|Conducted By||Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Eligibility||Female students belonging to the VJNT, SBC and SC categories and studying class V to class X|
|Rewards||Up to INR 100|
|Last Date of Application||December 31, 2021|
Savitribai Phule Scholarship is mandatorily reserved to the girl students of class 5th to 10th who come under the minority communities in Maharashtra such as VJNT (Vimukta Jati/Nomadic Tribes), SBC (Special Backward Class) or Scheduled Caste (SC). Under the scheme, scholars can benefit up to ₹100.
The Social Justice and Assistance Department (SJSA) scheme is observed as a reasonably remarkable inspiritment to the girl students of the proposed classes. By implementing Savitribai Phule Scholarship SJSA aspire to hand out special care and promotion to girl students of minority communities who are facing economic impairment.
Throughout the history, Social Justice and Assistance Department (SJSA) has been transformed and molded into various functional departments and by 2001 it was officially established as the Social Justice and Assistance Department under the Ministry of Maharashtra.
Note: The deadline mentioned above is tentative and is subject to change at the provider's discretion.
Savitribai Phule Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
For the Scholarship Scheme, no family income standards are considered. Also, to be eligible for the Renewal of Scholarship it is compulsory to clear the previous examination:
- The applicant must be a girl Student.
- Applicants from class 5 to 10 from Government Schools are eligible for the Scheme.
- The girl student must come under VJNT, SBC or SC, category.
Savitribai Phule Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- VJNT/SBC or SC girl students of class 5 to 7 can benefit an allowance of ₹60 for 10 months.
- VJNT/SBC or SC girl students of class 8 to 10 will receive a scholarship worth ₹100 for 10 months.
Savitribai Phule Scholarship Application Process
Details regarding the scholarship application process are given below:
- As SJSA circulates the Savitribai Phule Scholarship is a paperless Scheme, Parents of the student are not demanded to fasten or surrender any document for the application.
- The Head Master is responsible for the promise that the Scholarship has been benefited by the right candidates.
- The Head Master of the particular School must appease the list of VJNT, SBC or SC girl students to the concerned District Assistant Commissioner of Social Welfare.
Note: Though candidates are not suggested to apply by themselves, the most required documents must be produced by the eligible students. To know more, the applicants can click here.
Savitribai Phule Scholarship Required Documents
- Mark List of the previous examination.
- Aadhar Card.
- Copy of Bank Passbook.
- Phone Number: 022-22025251, 22028660, 022-22843665
- Email ID: [email protected]