|Conducted By||Department of Sports and Youth Affairs, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Eligibility||Sportswomen from Uttar Pradesh should have been part of the state team for a minimum of three years|
|Rewards||Cash prize of INR 2,00,000 and other benefits|
|Last Date of Application||May 30, 2021|
Rani Laxmi Bai Award is conducted by the Department of Sports and Youth Affairs under the Government of Haryana. The award is to honor the lifetime contribution of sportswomen in Haryana. Sportswomen of National/ International recognition will be awarded a cash prize of INR 2,00,000 and other rewards.
The main objective of the award is to honor the Sportswomen of Haryana who have done remarkable contributions in the field of sports over 20 years or more and must also be identified and esteemed on a National or International level. The most deserving sportswomen will be entitled to the Rani Lakshmi Bai Award of that year.
Note: The deadline mentioned above is tentative and is subject to change at the provider's discretion.
Table of Contents
- Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards and Benefits
- Rani Laxmi Bai Award Application Process
- Important Documents
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Rani Laxmi Bai Award Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill the following conditions to be eligible for the program:
- The applicant must be of Indian nationality and a resident of Haryana.
- Candidate’s parents should also be domiciled in Haryana.
- Candidate must be a Sportswoman with exceptional performance at the national or international level.
- The sportswoman must have identified and esteemed on a national/ international level.
- Applicant should be a Sportswoman for more than 20 years and invariably contribute towards sports.
- Candidate must have excelled in leadership, sportspersonship, and discipline.
- She should be constantly engaged with sports even after her career within her capacity.
- The applicant must be a successful player, coach, organizer and administrator.
- Candidate’s trainees must have represented the state in a national championship.
Rani Laxmi Bai Award Rewards and Benefits
The Rani Laxmi Bai award consist of a cash prize, memento, and other compliments:
- INR 2,00,000 will be given to the award recipient.
- The awardee will be felicitated with Rani Laxmi Bai memento.
- Tie/ Scarf, Scroll, and Blazer are the other rewards for the selected sportswoman.
Note: The award will not be given to the same person for a second time.
Application Process for Rani Laxmi Bai Award
Candidates can download the application form and sent it to the mentioned address. The step-by-step application process is given below:
- Visit the official portal of the Department of Sports and Youth Affairs and download the application form.
- Review the eligibility criterion before applying.
- Fill in all the information such as personal details, bank details, and contact details.
- Give all the necessary details of sports performance.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Complete the application and send it to- Sports and Youth Affairs Department, Haryana, Sector-3, Near Majri Chowk, Panchkula, Haryana
Important Documents for Rani Laxmi Bai Award
Eligible applicant should produce all the following documents in order to participate in the competition:
- Passport size photograph of the candidate (3 copies).
- PAN card copy for the PAN number.
- Bank account number.
- Domicile certificate.
- Birth certificate from the concerned authority.
- Proof showing the awards and honors received by the applicant (It can be a certificate or any other kind of document).
- Proof showing the achievements as a coach, organizer or administrator (Any kind of proof/Certificates).
- Valid proof of all the accomplishments in sports.
- Any certificate/ document showing that the sportsperson represented Haryana in apex level games.
- An affidavit confirming the participation or position of the sportsperson in any recognized game.
- Along with all required documents, the applicant must attach a declaration on a stamp paper of ₹10 regarding the age fraud, criminal case, anti-doping, etc.
Important Note: Any kind of decisions regarding the Rani Lakshmi Bai Award for Sportswomen shall be under the sole discretion of the Department of Sports & Youth Affairs or the Haryana Government.
The candidates can reach out to the office from Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Telephone Number: 0522-2238122
- Mobile Number: 9454410596
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-2000-023
- Email ID: [email protected].
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.