|Conducted By||Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation|
|Eligibility||Meritorious students from Class 12 and Undergraduate who are financially weak|
|Rewards||Maximum scholarship reward of INR 50,000|
|Last Date of Application||December 31, 2020|
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme Summary:
This scholarship is being provided to offer financial support to the meritorious students to help them pursue Professional and Technical Courses at Graduate and Post-Graduate levels. It is organized by Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation for the financially weak students to help them pursue their technical and professional courses at postgraduate or graduate level. The scheme has developed an effective mechanism to assist the eligible students.
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Quick Links:
- Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards/ Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Contact Details
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
The scholarship is open to eligible students who wish to pursue their higher studies in India. Half of the scholarships are reserved for female candidates. The detailed eligibility parameters are listed below:
- Annual family income of the candidate should not be more than INR 3.5 lakhs.
- The candidate must have scored at least 90% in the 12th-grade examination.
- The candidate should be a regular student at a government recognized institution/ college in which he/ she got admitted through a test
- The candidate should be studying any of the following fields:
- Graduate degree in medicine
- Graduate degree in engineering
- MBA/ PGDM
- Chartered Accountancy after qualifying CPT
- CFA after passing the Foundation Test
- LLB after passing the entrance test for LLB
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme Rewards:
There is no fixed amount for the scholarship. The concerned authorities will review the Candidates’ application. The amount for the scholarship will be decided by the Education Committee:
- The amount will be decided once the education committee has assessed the economic condition and financial requirement of the candidate’s family
- The maximum limit of the scholarship in INR 50,000
- Under the scholarship, only the tuition fee is paid
- 50% of the scholarships are reserved for girls
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme Application Process:
The application procedure for the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme is an online process. Candidates must visit the website and register for the scholarship scheme.
- Interested candidates can download the application form, from the website https://nirankarifoundation.org/
- The candidates are suggested to read the instructions carefully and fill in the necessary details.
- The candidates then need to attach all the required documents.
- The application form can either be mailed to [email protected] or can be sent to
- Member Education, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation
- 80-A, Avtar Marg Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi - 110009.
- The last date to submit the application form is 31st December 2020.
- Complete application form along with a photo
- Copy of Family income certificate or the latest payslip and IT returns of the earning members of the family (Self-Attested)
- Self-attested copy of admission slip/ offer letter
- Self-attested copies of previous year mark sheets, starting from class 10th
- A certificate from the institution stating that the candidate is not benefiting under any other scheme/ scholarship, the candidate has not been admitted under any quota and that the family income of the candidate is not more than INR 3.5 lakhs
- Self-attested copy of residence proof
- Self-attested bank statement of last six months
- Self-attested copy of passbook or cheque
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme Selection Process:
The department member will select the candidates for the scholarship on the basis of their financial background and merit. The detailed criteria for selection are as follows:
- The selection will be done after the candidates appear, along with their parents on the allotted date for them to be reviewed by the education committee.
- The candidates are required to present their educational certificates in original along with their photocopies.
- The scholarships will be distributed on 31st January 2021.
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme Contact Details:
- Helping Address: Member Education, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation 80-A, Avtar Marg, Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi – 110009
- Email: [email protected]