|Conducted By||National Scholarship Scheme under Human Resources & Development Mission (HRDM)|
|Eligibility||Candidates who have cleared class X or above and aged between 18 to 40 years|
|Rewards||Up to INR 1,000|
|Last Date of Application||July 15, 2021|
The national scholarship scheme (SAMADHAN) -II HRDM invites students studying from class X and above. However, they should be between the age of 16 to 40 years. The SAMADHAN is an online exam, and the processing of results take a shorter time. The programme is a part of the Medhavi national scholarship scheme. Interested students can apply for the national scholarship scheme (SAMADHAN) -II HRDM by July 15th, 2021.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
What is SAMADHAN Exam?
The National Scholarship Scheme under the HRDM conducts the SAMADHAN exam. It is an online exam with negative markings. The candidates should clear the National Scholarship Scheme (SAMADHAN) -II HRDM exam to obtain the scholarship amount. Interested candidates can apply for the exam through the Medhavi online application. Given below are the essential details regarding the exam:
- The organisation has divided the exam into four They are:
- General studies
- Quantitative aptitude
- Besides the English section, the questions in the other sections are available in Hindi and English.
- The organisation will deduct one-third of the marks for each wrong answer. However, there is no negative marking for unanswered questions.
- There is no registration fee for the exam.
The candidates are advised to submit the applications before the deadline to avoid rejections. In addition, the selected students should provide the bank details within the limited time. Given below are the important dates of the National Scholarship Scheme (SAMADHAN) -II HRDM:
|Commencement of applications||June 1st, 2021|
|Last date to apply||July 15th, 2021|
|Exam date||July 25th, 2021|
|Result date||July 28th, 2021 (at 9:00 AM)|
|Activating the Claim Scholarship Section||July 21st, 2021 to July 23rd, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of National Scholarship Scheme (SAMADHAN) -II HRDM
The national scholarship scheme (SAMADHAN) -II HRDM is available to students from class X. The programme aims to reward deserving students with financial rewards. The details of the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidates should have cleared one of the following educational levels:
- Class X exam
- Class XII exam
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree (or higher degree)
- They should be between the age of 16 years to 40 years.
- They should appear for the SAMADHAN-2021 scholarship exam.
- The candidates should obtain a minimum of 40% to avail of the national scholarship scheme (SAMADHAN) -II HRDM benefits.
The providers will categorise the marks obtained in the national scholarship scheme (SAMADHAN) -II HRDM into types A, B and C. The categorisation is based on the marks secured by the candidates in the scholarship exam. Tabulated below are the details of the type of marks according to the percentage:
|Type A||60% or above|
|Type B||50% to 60%|
|Type C||40% to 50%|
Number of Scholarships
The Medhavi national scholarship scheme will conduct the SAMADHAN-2021 scholarship exam and will select a total of 6,358 candidates based on their merit. Tabulated below are the number of candidates selected under each type:
|Scholarship Type||Number of Scholarships|
Rewards of National Scholarship Scheme (SAMADHAN) -II HRDM
The candidates should obtain the eligible marks in the SAMADHAN-2021 exam to receive the benefits. The selected scholars will receive a single payment of cash. However, the amount will vary according to the scholarship type. Tabulated below are the national scholarship scheme (SAMADHAN) -II HRDM amount for each type:
|Scholarship Type||Scholarship Amount|
|Type A||INR 1,000|
|Type B||INR 500|
|Type C||INR 300|
How to Apply for the Scholarship Scheme (SAMADHAN) -II HRDM?
The candidates should download and install the Medhavi application. Then, they can provide their personal details and submit the applications through the Medhavi application. Given below are the stepwise application for the national scholarship scheme (SAMADHAN) -II HRDM:
Step 1: The candidates should download the Medhavi android application.
Step 2: They should fill in their personal details and submit them.
Step 3: After submitting the details, the candidates should take a screenshot of the online application with the registration number.
Step 4: Additionally, the candidates will receive a confirmation mail with their registration ID.
Terms and Conditions
The candidates should follow the below instructions while filling the online application form to avoid any rejections:
- They should apply only through the Medhavi android application. The management will not accept applications sent through any other mode.
- The students should not send their applications or documents by post or submit them by hand.
- They should submit the online application forms well in advance.
- The applicants need not upload their photos or signature.
- Only the selected candidates should provide their bank details under the claim scholarship section available on the Medhavi application.
- The organisation will activate the claim scholarship section for a limited time after the declaration of the results.
In case of any queries, the candidates can reach out to the organisation. Tabulated below are the contact details of the national scholarship scheme - Human Resources & Development Mission (HRDM):
|Email ID||[email protected]|
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.