|Conducted By||The London Metropolitan University|
|Eligibility||Indian Citizens with a First class Bachelor's degree|
|Rewards||Tuiton Fee waiver|
|Last Date of Application||March 30, 2021|
Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Summary:
The Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship was initiated by the London Metropolitan University exclusively for the benefit of Indian Students who wish to pursue their Master's degree. Every year, the scholarship supports one student's entire tuition fee for a Master's Degree at the London Metropolitan University. It may also cover 50% tuition fee for two other Indian students. The number of scholarships and the scholarships granted is solely merit-based. The students are granted the scholarship for the following postgraduate fields of study:
- Design and Art
- Business Management
- Information technology
- Computer Science
Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Quick Links:
- Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards/ Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Contact Details
Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship is provided to Indian students with outstanding academic excellence throughout their schooling and undergraduate. The detailed information about the eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must have 80% and above in their Class 10th Examination from their respective boards ( in case of previous CBSE board results, CGPA of 8.4 and above).
- Candidates must have 80% and above in their Class 12th Examination from their respective boards.
- Candidates must have a First class Bachelor's Degree from a recognized Indian University/ College.
- Candidates must have an overall IELTS band of 7.5 (minimum 7.0 in each component of SELT).
- Candidates must demonstrate some leadership qualities and intent on social change for the betterment of society.
Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Rewards:
Under the Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship, cash rewards aren't granted, rather a system of fee waiving is followed. The following two categories of fee waivers are covered under the Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship:
- The complete tuition fee of one Indian student's Master's degree at the London Metropolitan University is waived off, depending on his/ her merit.
- 50% tuition fee of two Indian students' Master's degree at the London Metropolitan University is waived off, depending on their merit.
Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Application Process:
Interested candidates can apply online on the official scholarship portal of the London Metropolitan University. The detailed information about the application procedure is mentioned below:
- Candidates need to download the application form from the official website, www.londonmet.ac.uk
- Candidates are required to fill in the e-application form carefully, with the details as mentioned in the form.
- After filling in the form, candidates upload it online on the website and submit.
- Candidates can also download the scholarship application form, fill it up and mail it to [email protected]
- The last date for submission/ emailing the form is March 2021.
Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Selection Process:
The candidates are selected on the basis of merit, eligibility criteria, academic excellence, etc for Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship. Further details about the selection process are as follows:
- The college trust grants the scholarship after reviewing the application process of the candidates and the decision of the trust is final.
- Candidates will be informed online about their selection
- Usually, one candidate is selected from India for the scholarship, to pursue his/ her Master's degree at the London Metropolitan University with a full tuition fee waiver.
- It may also be possible that two candidates from India are selected for the scholarship, to pursue their Master's degree at the London Metropolitan University, with a 50% tuition fee waiver.
Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Contact Details:
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: London Metropolitan University, Clocktower entrance, Holloway Road, London N7 8DB, UK - 166-220