|Conducted By||Education Department of India|
|Eligibility||Students from class 6 to class 10|
|Rewards||₹3000-₹4000 per annum|
|Last Date of Application||November 30, 2020|
The Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship was an initiative of the Education Department of India. The scholarship is provided to students studying between classes 6 and 10. Students coming from an economically weaker section are eligible for this scholarship.
The scholarship award ranges from ₹3000 to ₹4000 per annum. The students have to apply before 10th November to avail this scholarship.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards and Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Important Documents
- Contact Details
Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The Department of Education annunciates the Scholarship in order to support dynamic students of the underprivileged section. Mentioned below are the eligibility criteria for the scholarship:
- The scholarship is strictly reserved for Indian citizens.
- The student must be studying in between class 6 to 10.
- Scholarship is strictly applicable to meritorious students.
- Candidate should be studying in a government or government-aided school.
- The student must have passed his/ her previous examination with a minimum aggregate of 60 percent marks.
- The family annual income of the candidate should not exceed ₹3,50,000.
- The scholarship is reserved for eligible students from the Delhi region.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship Rewards and Benefits:
The awards and benefits of this scheme are mentioned below:
- The Scholarship will equally be distributed among 110 students after the shortlisting procedure
- Selected Candidates can benefit up to INR 4000 per year as scholarship allowance
Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship Application Process:
All the eligible applicants are requested to apply online through the Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship Portal:
- Browse to the official website for the Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship.
- Select the scholarship notification link and register.
- Fill up the details.
- Upload all the required documents in a scanned copy.
- Click the Submit button.
Selection Process for Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship:
The two main factors for selecting the candidates for the scholarship is mentioned here:
- The first stage of selecting scholars is completely based on their performances and merits.
- The applicant with lower income shall get first preference and have higher chances of getting shortlisted for the scholarship benefit.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship Important Documents:
Candidates must produce the following documents in order to avail the scholarship allowance:
- Passport size Photograph
- Print out a copy of the Application Form
- Aadhar Card copy
- Income Proof
- Previous examination Mark Sheet
- Bank Details
- Fee receipt
- Address: Stellar IT Park C-25, No.8,9 & 10 Tower - I, Ground floor, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301.
- Email ID: [email protected]uddy4study.com