|Conducted By||Government of Himachal Pradesh|
|Eligibility||Girl students who have passed 10+2 from Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education|
|Rewards||INR 15000 per year|
|Last Date of Application||January 31, 2021|
The Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana is a merit-based Scholarship organized by the Government of Himachal Pradesh for 10+2 passed girl students. The Central Government funded Scholarship was instituted in the financial year of 2012-13 in order to encourage meritorious girls to study further. Every year the state-sponsored scheme provides financial security to 2000 top meritorious girl students.
The scholarship award of INR 15000 is provided to selected candidates. The final date for applying for the scholarship is 31st December 2020.
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana is strictly reserved to the post 10+2 girl students who enroll as a regular student in any recognized institution under government-aided or private for professional or technical courses.
The quick links for the ease-of-access are given below:
- Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Application Process
- Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Rewards and Benefits
- Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Selection Process
- Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Scholarship Renewal
- Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Important Documents
- Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Contact Details
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Eligibility Criteria:
The Scholarship Award will be issued based on the passing ratio in each group of Science, Arts and Commerce stream as per the merit list issued by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Education:
- Any girl student under the Himachal Pradesh Board of Education is eligible for Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana.
- Applicant must have passed class 12 from Science, Arts or Commerce stream under the H.P. Board of Education.
- Those who are pursuing/enrolling in post10+2 courses such as Academic, Professional or Technical under Government aided or private institutions are eligible for the Scholarship.
Application Process for Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana:
Applicants are suggested to read the guidelines carefully and fill the form correctly as changes cannot be made once it submitted and multiple applications are not allowed:
- Click on the New Registration button on the National Scholarship Portal.
- Read the guidelines and submit Continue.
- Choose the State of Domicile, Scholarship Scheme, Scholarship Category.
- Enter Personal information such as name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
- Enter Bank details, Bank Name, IFSC, Account number, etc.
- Submit by clicking on the Register button.
- OTP will be generated after mobile number verification.
- Use the OTP to log in and fill the form.
- Application ID and Password will be given for future references.
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Rewards and Benefits:
An amount worth INR 15,000 (Fifteen Thousand) will be given to selected girl students per year throughout the course duration.
Selection Process for Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana:
Students will be selected based on the following criteria:
- H.P Board of Education shall be shortlisting the top meritorious girl students based on the current year's examination marks.
- The Selection Process is performed based on the passing ratio in each group as per the H.P Board of Education merit list.
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Scholarship Renewal:
- Scholarship Renewal will be continued for each Semester/Year till the completion of Degree/ Diploma or Certificate Course.
- The Scholarship shall be canceled in case the student failed to obtain the minimum pass mark in her Degree/Diploma or Certificate Course.
Important Documents for Application Process:
The documents that have to be submitted along with the application is:
- Eligible students will have to submit 10+2 Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Applicants have to produce Class/Diploma Certificate/Admission Certificates.
- The student will have to provide a copy of Bank Passbook.
- Copy of fee receipt.
- Copy of the selection letter granted by the educational authority.
- Passport size photo.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Phone Number: 0120-6619540
- Email ID: [email protected]