|Conducted By||Indian Oil Corporation Limited [IOCL]|
|Eligibility||Meritorious Students from India|
|Rewards||Maximum available scholarship up to INR 1,44,000|
|Last Date of Application||October 30, 2021|
IOCL Scholarship Summary:
The Indian Oil Educational Scholarship Scheme [IOCL Scholarship] is an initiative of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited for students pursuing ITI, Engineering, MBA and MBBS streams. It was started with the sole purpose of providing financial aid and assistance to meritorious students for their studies. A total of 2600 scholarships are provided out of which, 2000 scholarships are for 10+ or ITI students, 300 scholarships for engineering, 200 for MBBS and 100 scholarships for MBA Degree. There is reservation for female candidates, physically challenged students, students from the North Eastern Region and Jammu and Kashmir.
Distribution of the first category of scholarships, 2000 scholarships for ITI and 10+ students is location-based depending on the candidate's admission:
- North: Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh & UT of Chandigarh
- East: Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal
- West: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Goa, UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu
- South: Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry
- The North Eastern States, Sikkim & Islands: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy, Aminidivi Islands, etc. (Additional to East & South)
- Jammu and Kashmir: Jammu and Kashmir
The remaining 600 scholarships will also be distributed on a zonal basis.
IOCL Scholarship Quick Links:
- IOCL Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards/ Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Contact Details
IOCL Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Meritorious candidates from a number of disciplines can apply for the IOCL scholarship. The detailed eligibility criteria for each discipline is mentioned below:
- MBA: Students who are enrolled in the first year of a full-time Postgraduate course in management or business administration are eligible for the scholarship.
- Engineering: First-year students who are enrolled in a full-time engineering degree are eligible.
- MBBS: First-year students who are enrolled in a full-time MBBS degree are eligible.
- 10+2: Students who are enrolled in the 11th standard.
- ITI: Students who are enrolled in 1st year for 2 years ITI course
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 15 to 30 years of age as of 1st September. Relaxation for the age limit is 10 years for physically challenged, 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
|Stream||Duration||qualifying level||General||SC/ ST/ OBC/ Female||PC/ PH|
|10+/ ITI||2 years||10th||65%||60%||50%|
IOCL Scholarship Rewards:
The candidates are granted scholarship rewards for the different disciplines under IOCL Scholarship. The detailed rewards list is as mentioned:
|Discipline||Duration||No of Scholarships||Amount/ Month|
|10+/ ITI||2 years||2000||INR 1000|
|MBBS||4 years||300||INR 3000|
|MBA||4 years||200||INR 3000|
|Engineering||2 years||100||INR 3000|
IOCL Scholarship Application Process:
Candidates can apply for the scholarship online. The information for the IOCL scholarship will be on all leading national newspapers. The detailed application process is listed below:
- Interested candidates are required to fill in the application form to avoid postal delay/ loss in transit.
- 11th standard, 1st year of a 2-year ITI course, 1st year of Engineering degree, MBBS and MBA courses can apply through Online application form.
- Candidates can log on to ioclscholar.sifyitest.com or at www.iocl.com
- Candidates who are applying offline can use the application form number for all of their references.
IOCL Scholarship Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on their academic merit and their family's financial condition. The detailed IOCL Scholarship selection process is as mentioned below:
- The joint family income will be less than INR 1,00,000.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by post about important documents like caste certificate, Income certificate, Date of Birth, etc.
- Finally, the students will be selected after testing all the eligibility criteria.
- The decision of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited will be final.
IOCL Scholarship Contact Details:
- Address: Sify Technologies Limited (IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION) Plot No B 7, Sector-132, Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh)
- Website: www.iocl.com
- Email: [email protected]