|Conducted By||Indian Oil Corporation Limited [IOCL]|
|Eligibility||Meritorious students pursuing 10+/ITI, Engineering, MBBS and MBA courses|
|Rewards||Up to INR 3,000 per month|
|Last Date of Application||October 30, 2021|
The IOCL scholarship is available to the students pursuing ITI, Engineering, MBA, and MBBS degrees. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has launched the program with the sole purpose of providing financial aid to deserving students aspiring to pursue professional courses. A total of 2600 scholarships are provided, of which 2000 scholarships are for 10+ or ITI students, 300 scholarships for engineering, 200 for MBBS and 100 scholarships for MBA students. In addition, there is a reservation for female candidates, physically challenged students, North Eastern Region and Jammu and Kashmir residents. The last date mentioned above is tentative and is subject to change.
Distribution of the first category of scholarships, i.e., 2000 scholarships for ITI and 10+ students, is based on the applicants' location:
- North: Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh & UT of Chandigarh
- East: Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal
- West: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Goa, UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu
- South: Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry
- The North Eastern States, Sikkim & Islands: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy, Aminidivi Islands, etc. (additional to East & South)
- Jammu and Kashmir: Jammu and Kashmir
- Note: The remaining 600 scholarships will be distributed based on the zones.
Table of Contents
- IOCL Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards/ Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Contact Details
IOCL Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Meritorious candidates from several disciplines can benefit from the IOCL scholarship. However, they should ensure they fulfil all the requirements before applying for the program. The details of the IOCL scholarship eligibility criteria for each discipline is mentioned below:
- MBA: Full-time students in the first year of an MBA program are eligible for the scholarship.
- Engineering: First-year students pursuing a full-time engineering degree can apply.
- MBBS: First-year students who are enrolled in a full-time MBBS degree are eligible.
- 10+2: Students who are enrolled in the 11th standard can submit their applications for the scholarships.
- ITI: Students enrolled in the 1st year of a two year ITI course are also eligible for the program.
- Candidates must be between 15 to 30 years of age.
- The relaxation for the age limit is ten years for physically challenged, five years for SC/ ST candidates and three years for OBC students.
Students should have secured the following marks in their previous qualifying exams:
|SC/ ST/ OBC Categories||60%|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwDs)||50%|
IOCL Scholarship Amount
The candidates are granted scholarship rewards depending on their class levels. The details of the IOCL scholarship amount are as follows:
|Courses||IOCL Scholarship Amount|
|10+/ ITI||INR 1,000|
How to Apply for IOCL Scholarship?
The information for the IOCL scholarship will be published in all leading national newspapers. The candidates can submit the IOCL scholarship application forms online. They can either visit https://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com or https://www.iocl.com/Aboutus/Scholarships.aspx websites. The students will receive a unique IOCL scholarship registration number after submitting their applications online. They should note the number and print out the registered IOCL scholarship application form for further correspondence. Additionally, the system will generate a confirmation message and send it to the candidate's registered phone number and Email ID confirming the submission of the application form.
Submission of Documents
The candidates should submit the signed documents and the registered application form (print-out) for verification purposes. They can obtain the details of the documents to be submitted at the bottom of the registered IOCL scholarship application form. The candidates should enclose the required documents in a sealed cover and send them by speed post or registered post to the address given below:
Sify Technologies Limited (IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION), Plot No B 7, Sector-132, Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh).
Note: The management will not be held responsible for damage or loss of documents (in transit), postal delay, or other reasons.
IOCL Scholarship Selection Process
The applicants will be selected based on their academic merit and financial condition. The details of the IOCL scholarship selection process is mentioned below:
- The students' joint family income should be less than INR 1,00,000.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by post to submit important documents such as caste, income, birth certificates, etc.
- Finally, the students will be selected after verifying the eligibility criteria.
- The decision of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited will be final and binding.
IOCL Scholarship Contact Details
In case of any queries relating to the IOCL scholarship, the candidates can reach out to the helpdesk. The phone lines will be open from Monday to Saturday between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Telephone Number: 9810421827 / 9810422305
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Address: Sify Technologies Limited, (IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION), Plot No B 7, Sector-132, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301.