|Conducted By||HDFC Bank|
|Eligibility||Students studying class VI to postgraduate degree|
|Rewards||Up to INR 75,000|
|Last Date of Application||October 15, 2022|
The HDFC bank parivartan's ECS scholarship offers school and college students opportunities to pursue professional and non-professional courses. The objective is to prevent dropouts and provide financial aid to deserving underprivileged students. The selected scholars of the HDFC bank parivartan's ECS scholarship programme will receive up to INR 75,000.
The providers have categorised the scholarship into two kinds. They are:
- HDFC bank parivartan's ECS scholarship based on merit-cum-means
- HDFC bank parivartan's ECS scholarship based on needs
HDFC Bank is a leading financial service provider in India. It offers scholarships as part of a flagship programme called Educational Crisis Scholarship (ECS). The last date to apply for the HDFC bank parivartan's ECS scholarship is October 15th, 2022.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship
The candidates studying from class VI to postgraduate level, including diploma and polytechnic courses, are eligible for the HDFC bank parivartan's ECS scholarship. The providers offer the scholarship based on students' academic merit and financial need. Interested candidates should fulfil the following requirements:
- The candidates should be Indian citizens.
- They should be studying in government, private or government-aided institutions recognised by the Indian government.
- The candidates should be pursuing one of the following courses:
- Note: The candidates should be pursuing a professional course such as BBA, BTech, BCA, MBBS, MBA, MCA, MTech, etc. or a non-professional course such as BA, BCom, MA, MCom, etc.
- Class VI to class XII
- Diploma/ polytechnic
- Undergraduate degree
- Postgraduate degree
For Merit-cum-Means Based Scholarship
- The candidates should have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in their previous qualifying examination.
- Family income should not exceed INR 2,50,000 per annum.
For Need-Based Scholarship
- The candidates struggling to meet the education cost due to a personal or family crisis in the last three years are eligible to apply for the HDFC Bank parivartan's ECS scholarship.
Rewards of HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship
The candidates' HDFC Bank parivartan's ECS scholarship awards vary according to their class levels. The monetary benefits are as follows:
- The selected school students applying for the HDFC Bank parivartan's ECS scholarship will receive INR 35,000.
- Students pursuing a diploma, polytechnic, bachelor's or master's in non-professional courses will receive INR 45,000.
- Those studying an undergraduate or postgraduate in professional degree will receive INR 75,000.
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Parivartan's ECS Scholarship Schemes for School Education?
The candidates should ensure they meet all the eligibility criteria before applying for the HDFC Bank parivartan's ECS scholarship. They should submit the filled application form and required documents online. The stepwise procedure to apply for the scholarship are as follows:
Step 1 - The candidates can apply for the HDFC Bank parivartan's ECS scholarship by clicking here and selecting their desired scholarship.
Step 2 - They should click on 'apply now' and register themselves by filling in the registration form.
Note: The applicants can also register by linking their Facebook, Google, email or mobile number.
Step 3 - To complete the registration process, the candidates should enter the OTP sent to their registered mobile number.
Step 4 - After successful registration, the candidates can apply for the HDFC Bank parivartan's ECS scholarship by clicking on 'start application'.
Step 5 - They should fill in the application form and upload the mandatory documents.
Step 6 - The candidates should read and agree to the terms and conditions by checking the box and click on 'preview'.
Step 7 - They can make the final submission after double-checking the details provided on the application form.
Essential Documents for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship
The candidates should prepare the documents and keep them handy before applying for the HDFC Bank parivartan's ECS scholarship. They should ensure the records contain factual and appropriate information. The essential documents to submit while applying for the HDFC Bank parivartan's ECS scholarship are as follows:
- Candidate's passport size photos
- Marksheets of 2019-20
- Note: If the candidates do not have a marksheet of the previous year, they can provide a marksheet.
- Candidate's ID proof (such as voter ID, License, aadhaar card, etc.
- Admission proof for 2020-21 (such as candidate's admission letter, fee receipt, institution's ID card or bonafide certificate).
- A bank passbook or cancelled cheque containing the bank details
- They should submit one of the following income proof:
- Income certificate from gram panchayat, ward counsellor or sarpanch
- Income certificate from SDM, DM, CO or Tehsildar
- An affidavit
Additionally, the candidates applying for HDFC Bank parivartan's ECS scholarship (need-based) scholarship should provide one of the following documents:
- Death certificate of an earning member in the family
- FIR copy, medical report or any other record regarding the job loss of an earning member
- A proof showing the candidate is an orphan.
- Relevant documents that show a loss in business
- Medical certificate in case of any medical procedure
Selection Process for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship
The selection process of the HDFC Bank parivartan's ECS scholarship involves multiple stages. The providers offer merit-cum-means and need-based scholarships for eligible students. The steps involved in the selection process are as follows:
- The selection committee will shortlist the candidates based on their academic merit and financial condition.
- The shortlisted candidates should attend a telephonic interview.
- The committee will prepare the final list of selected students after the telephonic interview.
In case of any queries regarding the HDFC Bank parivartan's ECS scholarship, the candidates can reach out to the office from Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
|Phone Number||011-430-92248 (Ext: 116)|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.