|Conducted By||Gaurav Foundation|
|Eligibility||Candidates who have passed class XII or above|
|Rewards||Up to INR 10,00,000|
|Last Date of Application||October 31, 2022|
Gaurav Foundation scholarships are provided to bright Indian students for their further studies in and out of India. It is a merit-based scholarship offered for studies at postgraduate level by the Gaurav Foundation, Chennai which is a public charitable organization started by Gaurav Singhal in 2007. There is no fixed number of scholarships and it varies every year. The last date mentioned above is tentative and is subject to change at the provider's discretion.
Table of Contents
- Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Rewards/ Benefits
- Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Application Process
- Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Selection Process
- Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Gaurav Foundation scholarship is awarded to highly meritorious Indian students who have completed their undergraduate study from India with good academic records to pursue their postgraduate studies in and out of India. Further details about eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- Applicants must be Indian Nationals who are regular residents of India.
- Applicants should not hold any other country's passport.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 60% in their class 10th and class 12th examinations.
- Applicants should be below 35 years of age.
- Applicants should be graduated from a recognized university in India.
- Students are on waiting for confirmation of admission to universities are also eligible to apply.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Rewards
The candidates are granted scholarship rewards depending on the course and the location of their colleges. Further details about scholarship rewards are as mentioned.
- Students enrolled in Indian colleges are allowed a maximum scholarship reward of INR 2,00,000 per year.
- Students enrolled in colleges abroad are allowed a maximum scholarship reward of INR 10,00,000 per year.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Application Process
Students can apply online and offline for the Gaurav Foundation scholarship. The detailed application process for both are listed below:
- The candidates must pay INR 1500 through an online payment method and then proceed with the application form which can be downloaded by clicking here.
- The application form can be downloaded and filled carefully.
- Candidates must attach photocopies of the required documents along with the application form and mail it to Gaurav Foundation, G-107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden, 210-212, Cochrane Basin Road, Korukkupet, Chennai - 600021.
- Candidate can follow the same procedure as mentioned for online application but instead of online payment, they can send a demand draft of INR 1500 to the above-mentioned address.
- The application form cannot be refunded.
- Photocopy of application form is not allowed.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Selection Process
The selection process for the Gaurav Foundation scholarship is as mentioned below:
- The application forms are reviewed thoroughly by the trust which to select the number of candidates who are eligible for the scholarship.
- The decision of the trust is final and no changes can be made or requested once the results are out
- Primarily, the selection criteria depend on the strength of the candidate's application form, their academic credit, their performance in school and universities so far, demonstration of upholding positions of responsibilities, etc.
- The results will be displayed on the official website.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Contact Details
- Address: G - 107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden, 210-212 Cochrane Basin road, Korrukupet, Chennai - 600021.
- Email: [email protected]
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.