|Conducted By||Foundation for Excellence (FFE)|
|Eligibility||The candidates should have cleared the class XII board exam (or equivalent)|
|Rewards||Variable monetary rewards|
|Last Date of Application||May 31, 2022|
The Foundation for Excellence scholarship (FFE) offers financial support to deserving students in need. The objective is to recognise and award academically exceptional students aspiring to pursue a professional course. Therefore, candidates pursuing a BE/ BTech, MBBS or a 5-year integrated MTech dual degree can apply to the foundation for excellence scholarship 2022. The selected students will receive variable financial benefits.
Note: The last date mentioned above is tentative. The provider's have not released the foundation for excellence scholarship last date.
Table of Contents
- Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
- Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Application Process
- Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Documents Required
- Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Selection Criteria
- Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should meet the requirements before applying for the scholarship program. The foundation for excellence scholarship is available to the students pursuing professional courses at recognised institutions. Listed below are the foundation for excellence scholarship eligibility criteria:
- The applicants should be in the first year of BE, BTech, MBBS, or a 5-year integrated MTech dual degree.
- They should have passed the intermediate/ pre-university/ higher secondary/ ISC/ CBSE or any equivalent board with at least 70% marks in the last qualifying examination.
- The candidate should have taken admission in any professional degree course in Engineering, Medicine, or Technology through the general/open merit rank of the qualifying state or national level entrance examination or the counselling conducted at the state level.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed INR 2,50,000 from all sources.
- Diploma students taking lateral entry admission to BE/ BTech courses cannot apply for the foundation for excellence scholarship.
- BArch/ BDS/ BPharma students are not eligible for the foundation for excellence scholarship.
Eligible Courses and Ranks
The admission of the students in the Engineering and Medical professional degrees/ courses is done based on the open/ general merit rank as per the table below:
|Courses and States||Maximum Eligible Rank|
Students enrolled in IITs, NITs and Institutes/States (Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Odisha, Uttarakhand, and Nagaland) based on JEE (Main) Rank (Overall All India General/Common Merit Rank – Not Category Rank)
For students enrolled in IITs, the additional eligibility criteria will be the Cutoff Rank, at the JEE (Advanced), of the last ranked General Category student admitted to any of the IITs
Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and Karnataka (Engineering and Technology-BE/ BTech Courses)
Gujarat, Kerala, Rajasthan, Punjab, West Bengal and Chattisgarh (Engineering and Technology-BE/ BTech Courses)
Bihar, Delhi, Puducherry, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Assam, and Jammu & Kashmir (Engineering and Technology-BE/ BTech Courses)
Chandigarh, Goa, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, and Andaman & Nicobar Islands (Engineering and Technology-BE/ BTech Courses)
Candidates admitted in Medicine (MBBS) courses based on NEET (Overall All India General/Common Merit Rank – Not Category Rank)
Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Rewards and Benefits
The deserving students from a weak financial background can benefit from the Foundation for Excellence FFE scholarship. The program aims to encourage deserving students to pursue professional education without financial challenges. The foundation for excellence scholarship benefits are listed below:
- The selected candidates will receive the foundation for excellence scholarship amount and additional benefits.
- The foundation also provides training, mentorship and counselling by a vast network of donors and alumni.
How to Apply for Foundation for Excellence Scholarship?
Eligible candidates can submit the foundation for excellence scholarship application form online through the official website. The applicants can complete the foundation for excellence scholarship login process using their Google, Facebook or LinkedIn account. The application details for the foundation for excellence scholarship are as follows:
- Interested applicants should visit the foundation for excellence scholarship online portal to begin the preliminary application process.
- The candidate should click on the 'Apply' button displayed on the homepage.
- They should fill in all the required details on the foundation for excellence scholarship application form.
- After filling in the details, the candidate should click on the 'Next' button to proceed with the application procedure.
- A new page is displayed, and the applicant should select the option 'New Scholarship Application' or 'Renewal Scholarship Application' and click the 'Sign Up' button.
- The student should fill in all the academic details and upload the supporting documents for the foundation for excellence scholarship 2022.
- Finally, the applicants should click on 'Submit' to complete the foundation for excellence scholarship application process.
- The candidates should take a printout of the completed foundation for excellence scholarship application form for future reference.
Essential Documents for Foundation for Excellence Scholarship
The candidates should scan the documents and upload them online while applying for the Foundation for Excellence FFE scholarship program. They should ensure the documents are authenticated and uploaded in the prescribed format. Listed below are the important documents for the Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access FAEA scholarships:
- Salary slip/ payslip of the applicants' employed parent with basic salary details, allowances, and deductions.
- A pension statement from the authority/authorised bank (if the applicants' parents are pensioners or retirees).
- Suppose the applicants' parents are retired recently under the voluntary retirement scheme. In that case, the applicant should provide valid reasons for retirement and the number of lump-sum benefits availed at the time of retirement.
- Income certificate issued by the authorised government official or income tax return with details of the gross family income (if applicants' parents are self-employed or own a business).
- The children of agriculturists, farmers, and cultivators should provide an income certificate issued by the competent/recognised authority.
- Such candidates should also provide details about the size and nature of the landholding crop grown.
Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Selection Criteria
The selection panel selects the candidates primarily based on their financial background and academic merit. Given below are the foundation for excellence scholarship selection criteria:
- The selection of the candidates is based on their merit and financial need.
- The panel shortlists the candidates based on their performance in the state and national level entrance examinations.
Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Listed below are the terms and conditions of the Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access FAEA scholarships:
- The first graduate of the family is given preference over other students applying from the same family.
- The providers will disburse the foundation for excellence scholarship amount to the selected students along with other benefits. However, they will reward the candidates after verifying their financial background.
The students can find the Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access FAEA scholarships contact details below:
- Address: Foundation for Excellence (India), No. 840, 5th Main, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Bengaluru-560 038, Karnataka, India.
- Contact Number: +91 (080) 2520-1925.
- Email ID: [email protected], [email protected]
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.