NMMS Karnataka 2023
The Government of India has released a scholarship program known as the National Merit cum Means Scholarship (NMMS) to help meritorious students hailing from weaker economic backgrounds continue their studies till class 12. The NMMS Karnataka scheme encourages students not to abandon their education after class 8 due to a lack of financial aid. Each state in the country conducts this scholarship test regulated by the state board of the respective state education board.
- NMMS details will be updated soon.
Table of Contents
- NMMS Karnataka Important Dates
- NMMS Karnataka Application Form
- Eligibility to Apply for NMMS Karnataka
- NMMS Karnataka Admit Card
- NMMS Karnataka Selection Process
- NMMS Karnataka Question Papers
- NMMS Karnataka Results
- NMMS Karnataka Scholarship
|Top Olympiads in India|
|SOF Olympiad Exams|
NMMS Karnataka Important Dates
NMMS Karnataka 2023 exams are expected to be conducted by November 2023. Students who clear the NMMS exams are awarded INR 12,000 per annum, which will be awarded INR 1000 per month. Students clearing the NMMS exam and eligible for the NMMS scholarship are known as NMMS scholars.
The important dates and NMMS Karnataka exam details are given below
Availability of application form
Last date to submit the application form
Release of admit card
November 2023 or December 2023
Date of entrance exam
Dec 17, 2023
Release of answer key
Objection in Answer Key
Release of mark list
NMMS Karnataka Application Form
The application forms for NMMS Karnataka registration 2023 are published on the official website, i.e., SCERT Karnataka.
NMMS Karnataka application process is as follows.
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of the Karnataka state government board.
- On the website, the notification for online registration forms for NMMS Exam Karnataka 2023 will be displayed. Visit the link given on the website and complete the registration forms correctly.
- After filling the form, check for any mistakes that might be there. If the application form is not correctly filled or incomplete, then there is a chance of rejection based on the wrong information.
- Now participants can proceed with the online payment option given on the website.
- Take a printout of the completed registration form for future reference.
Eligibility to Apply for NMMS Karnataka
The primary eligibility to apply for NMMS Karnataka is their parent's annual income should not be more than Rs.1,50,000.
The eligibility for the scholarship program under NMMS Exam Karnataka is given below.
- The candidate appearing for the exam should be in class VII at the time of examination and have at least 55% marks in the previous year's examination. For the reserved category, the marks required are 50%.
- The candidate should belong to any government school or government-aided school. Private school candidates are not eligible for the program.
NMMS Karnataka Admit Card
The candidates have to collect the NMMS admit cards for the exam from the respective Block of Education Office. Examination dates and the center of the examination will be mentioned in the admit card itself. The candidates are required to take a hard copy of the admit card to the examination hall.
NMMS Karnataka Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for the scholarship program is made by conducting two tests to test the candidate's ability.
The tests are as follows.
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Ability Test (SAT)
The candidate needs to score at least 40% marks on both tests to qualify for the scholarship program. For reserved category students, the passing marks are 32%.
NMMS Karnataka Question Papers
Here we have given the links for the previous years' GMAT and SAT question papers for the students who wish to write the exam for further guidance.
|NMMS Karnataka 2019 question paper||GMAT 2019||SAT 2019|
|NMMS Karnataka 2018 question papers||GMAT 2018||SAT 2018|
|NMMS Karnataka 2017 question papers||GMAT 2017||SAT 2017|
|NMMS Karnataka 2016 question papers||GMAT 2016||SAT 2016|
|NMMS Karnataka 2015 question papers||GMAT 2015||SAT 2015|
NMMS Karnataka Results
The merit list of Karnataka NMMS 2023 will be published on the official website. The exam takes place for the class VIII students, and NMMS Karnataka results will be uploaded on the official website.
NMMS Karnataka Scholarship
NMMS Karnataka scholars are awarded a scholarship amount of INR 12,000 per year which will be distributed as INR 1000 per month. To avail of the scholarship, students must have a bank account in which the amount will be credited. The NMMS scholarship Karnataka award is to be paid via the student's joint account which is preferably State Bank of India, and other bank accounts are also accepted.
Note: Know more about the NMMS scholarship scheme and its important dates for all the states.
|Other Related Olympiads in India|
|CREST Reasoning Olympiad||International Life Skills Olympiad|
|Humming Bird Aptitude & Reasoning Olympiad||International Reasoning and Mental Ability Olympiad|
|Unicus Critical Thinking Olympiad||NTSE|
List of other popular olympiads for the 7th class students.
For more details, visit our Olympiad Exam Directory.