The Indira Gandhi National Open University is the conducting board of the IGNOU B.Ed 2021 examination. The course certifies enrolled students as a Bachelor in Education. The duration of the course is two years. The IGNOU B.Ed 2021 is the qualifying examination for admission to the University. The IGNOU B.Ed results 2021 will be released in June 2021. The results will be declared on the official website. Candidates can view and download the results from the website on the given date.
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Result Highlights
The examination results will be available on the website after conducting the examination and release of the answer key 2021. Candidates will avail the IGNOU B.Ed results 2021 in 2 parts. The first part is the Result Card with the candidate's score, and the second part will be the downloading of the Grade Card, which is the All India Rank list. Qualifying students will be able to download the IGNOU B.Ed Result card as well as the Grade card. The important dates to be noted by the candidates are given below.
|IGNOU B.Ed Exam Day||11-April-2021|
|Final Answer Key||To Be Announced|
|IGNOU B.Ed Result Day||To Be Announced|
Steps to Download IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Result Card
The finalised list of qualified candidates will be prepared based on the performance of the candidate and total number of students who attempted the examination. The IGNOU B.Ed 2021 grade card will be decided based on the rank attained by each candidate. Upon the release of the IGNOU B.Ed 2021 results, candidates can follow the steps given below to view and download the result and grade card.
- Visit the official website, www.nta.ac.in
- Click on the "Results" tab on the menu bar.
- Multiple Result links for different exams will be displayed.
- Select the "B.Ed Entrance Exam Results".
- Enter the credentials provided at the time of application.
- Click on the "View Result" option to download your results.
To download the Grade Card published by the NTA as Part 2 of the IGNOU results 2021 online, candidates can follow a similar set of steps as mentioned below. The grade card will show the candidate's standing rank in the IGNOU B.Ed All India Rank List and the candidate's total marks.
- Visit the official website on the day of the IGNOU B.Ed Result date.
- Click on the Results Tab and select the "B.Ed Entrance Exam Result" option from the various links displayed.
- On the left side, you will see the “Grade Card” option. Click on the option and select the B.Ed program.
- Enter using credentials such as enrollment number.
- The Grade card containing the total score and the rank secured by the candidate will be displayed.
- Candidates must take a print out of the result and grade card for future reference.
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Cut Off
Every candidate must secure a qualifying score to be able to move forward with the counselling process. The IGNOU B.Ed entrance result will be the determining factor for this. There is a cut off for IGNOU B.Ed 2021, which varies for categories that a candidate falls in. All candidates who fall under a category apart from the general category must possess the verifying documents. The cut off for IGNOU B.Ed 2021 is discussed below.
|Category||Cut Off Score|
Candidates who fall under any category apart from the General Category must produce all the documents during the time of application and counselling. If a candidate fails to produce a certified document, they will be registered under GC and will be evaluated and ranked according to the cut off as per the general category.
IGNOU B.Ed 2021 Counselling Process
The counselling process will be conducted in an offline mode. Candidates who have qualified with the IGNOU B.Ed Results 2021 can avail the services of the IGNOU B.Ed counselling process. Here, the allotment of seats and admission process will be carried out. Candidates who have qualified will be given the option to book a slot and select a seat for further enrollment into the university.
Several IGNOU Regional Centres have been established for the counselling process to be held at. The centres will also issue a Call Letter for the qualified candidates.This will be the key between the admission authorities and the candidates. IGNOU B.Ed counselling will be conducted only on Saturdays and Sundays at the PSC Centres. 4 counselling rounds will be held for IGNOU B.Ed 2021.
Essential Documents For IGNOU B.Ed Counselling
Candidates are requested to visit the regional centres along with appropriate documents for the verification process. After the verification process, candidates can go ahead with the filling of seats and admission fee payment. The process has been made easy for the candidates. The important documents required are given below.
- Call Letter issued by the Centre for IGNOU B.Ed Admission.
- IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam Admit Card
- Higher Secondary Marks Card with school certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Graduation/Post-Graduation mark sheet
- NCTE Recognised Teaching Program Certificate
- Category certificate, if applicable.
Note: Candidates must not miss their counselling session as another chance will not be permitted to them.