TS EAMCET reservation of seats allocated a certain percentage of quota for various categories such as Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Sports, NCC, and so on.
The TS EAMCET reservation of seats allocated a certain percentage of quota for various categories such as Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Sports, NCC (National Cadet Corps), and so on. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education releases the eligibility criteria for the TS EAMCET 2022 and the official brochure (TSCHE).
In TS EAMCET eligibility criteria 2022, the conducting authorities have specified an applicant's ideal age, educational qualifications, criteria for reservation, and domicile status. Nonetheless, candidates must remember to include their categories when filling out the admissions form.
Table of Contents
- TS EAMCET Reservation of Seats Categories
- TS EAMCET Reservation of Seats for EWS
- TS EAMCET Reservation of Seats for Special Category
- TS EAMCET Reservation of Seats for Physically Handicapped
- TS EAMCET Reservation of Seats for Minorities
- Documents Required for TS EAMCET Certificate Verification
- TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
TS EAMCET Reservation of Seats for all Categories
The TS EAMCET 2022 provides relief from reserved seats for specific categories, including women, physically disabled individuals, and children of Army personnel. The detailed relaxation by category is listed below. Changes to the TS EAMCET reservation of seats will be notified through the official notification.
|Category||Relaxation Criteria (in percentage)|
TS EAMCET Reservation of Seats for EWS
According to the guidelines, a 10% reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) in Admissions to Educational Institutions shall apply. The benefit of EWS TS EAMCET reservation of seats can be obtained by presenting an Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) Income Certificate issued by a Tahsildar and valid for the fiscal year 2022-23.
TS EAMCET Reservation of Seats for Special Category
If the candidate falls into the TS EAMCET reservation of seats for Special Category as listed in the categories below, the candidate must select the corresponding option at the time of application also.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)
- Sports & Games
- Anglo Indian
TS EAMCET Reservation of Seats for Physically Handicapped
If the candidate is Physically Challenged (PH), as defined in the PH (Physically Handicapped) list below, the corresponding option must be selected.
- VH (Visually Handicapped)
- HI (Hearing Impaired)
- OH (Orthopedically Handicapped)
TS EAMCET Reservation of Seats for Minorities
If the candidate is a member of the Non-Minority Community, the Non-Minority must be chosen. Otherwise, if he or she is a member of a Minority community, the Minority option must be selected.
Documents Required for TS EAMCET Certificate Verification
Candidates must bring the following documents with them to the verification. The list of documents required for certificate verification to get the benefit of TS EAMCET Reservation of Seats is provided below. Candidates must bring all original certificates as well as two sets of copies of the following.
- TS EAMCET 2022 Rank Card
- TS EAMCET 2022 Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent Mark Sheet
- 6th standard to Inter Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- If applicable, the physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate.
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the TS EAMCET exam, candidates should also be aware of the TS EAMCET 2022 eligibility criteria requirements. The following individuals are eligible to take the TS EAMCET:
Candidates who wish to pursue B.Tech from the university must have satisfied the below-mentioned eligibility conditions of nationality for TS EAMCET 2022.
- Applicants must be Indian citizens, people of Indian origin, or holders of Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) cards.
- The candidate must be a Telangana or Andhra Pradesh resident.
- Candidates must meet the local or non-local status requirements of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates who wish to pursue courses from the university must have satisfied the following age limit criteria.
- To pursue the B.Tech programme in all areas other than B.Tech Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering, or Food Technology, candidates must be 16 years old as of December 31 of the admissions year. There is no upper age limit for the TS EAMCET.
- To be eligible for the B.Tech. in Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering, or Food Technology programmes, candidates must be 17 years old as of December 31 of the admissions year. The maximum age limit for the TS EAMCET is 22 years old.
- For applicants from the reserved category who want to enrol in B.Tech programmes in dairy technology, agriculture engineering, or food technology, the maximum TS EAMCET age limit is 25.
TS EAMCET admission education-related eligibility criteria are mentioned below in detail.
- Candidates must have passed or taken the Telangana or Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education's Class 12 or equivalent examination in their final year.
- Candidates should take optional courses in mathematics, physics, and chemistry, as well as related vocational courses in engineering and technology, in their 10+2 examination.
- Candidates who have taken or passed the diploma in engineering exam administered by the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training are also eligible to take the TS EAMCET in 2022.
- Candidates must have passed their Class 12 or an equivalent exam.
Local and Non-Local
Local and Non-Local status-related eligibility criteria for TS EAMCET are as follows.
- Candidates will be considered local if they have lived or attended school in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh for at least four years prior to their qualifying test.
- Candidates who do not meet the TS EAMCET eligibility requirements in 2022 will be considered non-local.
- Candidates in the OCI/PIO categories will be treated as foreign applicants as well.
POST YOUR COMMENT