Find the list of IGNOU Management (MBA) Courses and Post Graduation Diploma Courses 2021 with Admission Process, Fee Structure etc.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has become the first choice from the last two decades for several aspirants who want to go for higher study after completing a Bachelor's Degree. IGNOU covers the many arts, science, commerce, management, agriculture, gender studies, education, humanities, engineering, law, social science, foreign languages, hospitality and tourism, computer and IT, social work, and health science, journalism, etc. The University consists of various departments and different schools to monitor each of the mentioned disciplines. For example, management studies at IGNOU are governed by the SOMS (School of Management Studies). Similarly, Science education is regulated by the SOS (School of Science). Read through the article to know more about the list of IGNOU MBA courses, the fee structure, the eligibility criteria and how to apply for the same.
Table of Contents
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Process
- Documents Required
- Fee Structure
- Benefits of IGNOU MBA
List of IGNOU MBA Courses Offered 2021
The following are the list of IGNOU MBA courses offered at IGNOU as well as PGD with specialization levels. Students can choose from the specializations from the beginning or opt for an MBA degree to choose a specialization at a later stage.
- Master of Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice
IGNOU MBA Courses Eligibility Criteria 2021
The following are the eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by students interested in IGNOU MBA Courses 2021
- Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) should have scored a minimum of 50% marks for the general category, 45% for the reserved category as per India's government rules.
- The student must ensure that their CGPA should meet the eligibility percentage required for admission.
- Clearance of OPENMAT entrance test of IGNOU conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA)
- No age limit is required for IGNOU MBA Courses.
IGNOU MBA Courses Application Process 2021
The following is the application process for IGNOU MBA Courses admission 2021
- Applying for admission to IGNOU is an easy process. The students can log into the university's official website or visit the authorized regional centres of IGNOU.
- Students are required to buy the prospectus and fill the second form enclosed within the prospectus.
- Only the students can apply for the MBA course who have passed the OPENMAT exam have received the admission invitation from IGNOU.
- After the successful submission of the application with all the required details, the students will receive confirmation of admission from the university in a few weeks, stating the course's details.
IGNOU MBA Admission Documents Required 2021
Find below the documents to be received by the university during the application process. IGNOU MBA Courses application will be made online with the following documents to be uploaded:
- A photocopy of the Birth Certificate of the candidate must be submitted.
- A photocopy of 10, 10+2, and graduation mark sheets must be submitted.
- A photocopy of Aadhar Card/Passport/Driving Licence/PAN card/Electricity or Phone Bill/ or other Bank account statement if none of the above are available as residential proof.
- An acknowledgement of undertaking for any GAP in education and any supplementary like backlogs of the candidate must be submitted. In case the student is applying in their last semester, they are required to attach their result-awaited application approved by the college.
- Two colored passports sized photographs must be submitted.
- A demand draft of the fee must also be submitted.
IGNOU MBA Courses Fee Structure 2021
The total fee of the management degrees offered at IGNOU is around INR 31 500, which is very economical compared to other private or public colleges and universities offering the same course. The university prefers the payments through Demand Draft. After filling up the demand draft, the students are advised to write the enrollment number, address, and names at the DD's backside before sending it to the regional director. Find below the table listing all IGNOU MBA courses with their fee structure.
|Course Name||Total Fee|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||INR 31500|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)||INR 15000|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)||INR 10500|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)||INR 13500|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)||INR 15000|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)||INR 9000|
The scholarship options are available to the students. They need to check with the admission counsellors or university for the same. Students from the reserved category can apply for a scholarship after checking the required details enclosed on the university’s website.
Benefits of IGNOU MBA Courses 2021
IGNOU is one of the renowned universities in the country. The university facilitates learners from worldwide to study subjects relevant at their age and a pace suited to their circumstances. The degrees are on par with those of other UGC approved Universities in India. The following are some of the benefits of taking up IGNOU MBA Courses 2021:
- The university ranked as no. 1 education providers in the distance mode by respectable entities.
- The degree attained from IGNOU has been recognized by various recruiters and HRs of MNCs in India.
- IGNOU has regional centres in countries like the UAE, Singapore, Nepal, Saudi Arabia, and Europe.
- IGNOU offers great flexibility to any student to pursue an MBA. The duration ranges from 2.5 years to 8 years.
- An IGNOU degree has a global acceptance, and companies from all geographic entities accept IGNOU graduates.
- IGNOU has been recognized by the UGC, AICTE, and DEB (Distance Education Bureau).
- Radio Counselling: IGNOU effectively conducts phone-in as well as radio programs. The enrolled students can obtain their schedules from the respective IGNOU study centres.
- Interactive Counselling Sessions: IGNOU conducts around six counselling sessions for its students in each course offered. The special sessions are managed by the Study Center Coordinators of the university.
- Audio and Video Media Aids: To make students' learning experience more valuable and help them understand the core concepts of management, IGNOU has created video and audio hearing aids. Subject Matter Experts design these; the study material also helps enhance the learning experience of students.
- Printed Study Materials: Unlike other universities in India, IGNOU sends out the students' printed study material on their registered home address.