IGNOU Previous Year Question Paper for the past 10 years links available in this article. Information related to the downloading process of IGNOU Previous Year Question Paper and the benefits discussed.
The official website of IGNOU contains previous year papers of the last 10 years for each program offered. The students can visit the official website and download all question papers. IGNOU previous year question papers help the students to boost their individual marks in the respective subjects. Many students have a habit to go through the previous year question papers to obtain maximum marks for their preparation efforts. IGNOU releases previous year question papers for various UG, PG, diploma, as well as certificate courses. It will allow them in analyzing the question paper for their respective courses and get acquainted with the pattern followed.
Table of Contents
- IGNOU Previous Year Question Papers Details
- How to Download Previous Year Question Papers
- Why Solve Previous Year Question Paper
- IGNOU Date Sheet
About IGNOU Previous Year Question Papers
The IGNOU sample paper consists of multiple-choice questions. At the end of the sample paper, there will be a solution provided. IGNOU sample paper solution is given at the end of the paper. It is advised that the candidates take some time to solve the IGNOU questionnaire to get the most benefit from their upcoming TEE test. The following table provides the link to respective year-wise question papers.
Steps to Download IGNOU Previous Year Question Papers
To check and download IGNOU previous year question papers, the students can visit the IGNOU website. Whenever the students have to start their TEE preparation, it’s good to have a look at IGNOU’s previous year question papers. Follow the steps given below to download IGNOU question papers from the official website.
- Visit the IGNOU official website with the link given above and click on the ‘Student Support’ section.
- A drop-down menu with different options and tabs will appear. Here, click on the ‘Student Zone’ option and a redirected page will appear.
- Click on the ‘Question Papers’ option and you will see a list of previous years question papers listed according to year and months.
- Select the year and then download the question paper of your respective course for different years. Previous 10-year question papers are available.
Benefits of Solving IGNOU Previous Year Question Papers
IGNOU previous year question papers are referred by thousands of students appearing for the exams. The benefits of studying IGNOU previous year question papers are as follows.
- The IGNOU previous year question papers help students understand what type of questions you can ask in the exam,
- The question paper solving also helps students to understand which type of questions can come, and they can prepare for it accordingly.
- It is the best way to revise for the term-end examination or IGNOU TEE by solving the question papers of the previous year.
- The students will be easily aware of the marking scheme followed and the section-wise of the questionnaire of IGNOU question papers.
- By practising the previous year question papers of IGNOU students can be more confident in appearing for the exam and aim for higher marks.
- Working on the previous year’s questionnaire can help improve query solving abilities and how long to question which questions to do.
IGNOU Date Sheet
The University has released the date sheet for the IGNOU term-end examination. IGNOU date sheet has been released on the official website of the university. The date sheet table includes exam name, conducting authority, course name, program name, exam date, session, and important instructions to students. Some of the important instructions for the date sheet released are as follows.
- All examination centers will implement the social distancing and other safety measures as per the Government guidelines in the current scenario of covid-19.
- Any students who are not able to appear in the term-end examination for any covid-19 related reasons or others will be allowed to appear in the December term-end examination of the University. The examination fee which was submitted by the student towards the June TEE will further be adjusted for the December TEE.
- The University has tried to accommodate the students in a nearby examination centre mentioned in their hall ticket. Although, there is a possibility of a last-minute change of examination centre due to the covid-19 situation or any other reason. In such a case, the University will take appropriate remedial measures and communicate with the students.
- The examination will be held every day in two sessions, i.e. the morning session from 10 am to 1 pm and the evening session from 2 pm to 5 pm.
- The hall tickets of the eligible students will be available on the University website. The students are required to visit the University website regularly and download the hall ticket.
- Once the hall ticket has been printed, the students are required to follow the instructions printed on the hall ticket.