USET 2020 Registration, Dates, Admit Card, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern, and Results
USET stands for Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test, which is mandatory state level examination for the candidates who aspire to apply for the post of Assistant Professor across the state of Uttarakhand, India. USET is held by the Kumaun University, Nainital. As per the regulation of the University Grants Commission(UGC), Government of Uttarakhand, this entrance test is conducted.
- What is USET?
- USET 2020 Exam Date
- USET 2020 Eligibility
- USET 2020 Application Form
- USET 2020 Exam Pattern
- USET 2020 Syllabus
- USET 2020 Admit Card
- USET 2020 Exam Centres
- USET 2020 Result
- USET 2020 Counselling
What is USET 2020?
- About USET: USET or Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test is a State Level Entrance Test conducted by Kumaun University, Nainital for the post of Assistant Professor in the Universities across the state of Uttarakhand.
- Level: USET is a State Level Entrance Test conducted once in every year.
- Conducting Body: USET will be conducted by Kumaun University, Nainital for the post of Assistant Professor.
- Mode & Date: USET 2020 will be conducted offline i.e. Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT) for all the aspirants on April 15, 2020.
- Exam Centre: The USET 2020 will be conducted in 7 major cities across the state of Uttarakhand.
USET 2020 Highlights
Candidates can refer the following table to know aboout the USET 2020 highlights.
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test|
|Conducting body||Kumaun University, Nainital|
|Exam Date||April 15, 2020|
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Helpline Number||+91- 5942 - 237279|
USET 2020 Exam Date
- Registration: USET 2020 Application Form was available on the official website of Kumaun University from January 1, 2020 and the last date to submit the Application Form will be on February 26, 2020.
- Admit Card: The USET 2020 Admit Card will be released online for all the aspirants on April 6, 2020.
- Examination: USET 2020 will be conducted offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT) for all the aspirants on April 15, 2020.
- Results: USET 2020 Results will be declared on the official website for all category candidates based on qualified marks on April 21, 2020.
- Counselling: Candidates who have cleared the USET 2020 will be called for the USET 2020 counselling process which will be held on May 1, 2020.
The below table gives the detailed information about few USET 2020 Important Dates regarding few events and processes. Candidates are advised to go through it once, before applying for the examination.
|Important Events/ Schedules||Exam Dates|
|Application Form Start Date||January 1, 2020|
|Application Form Last Date||February 26, 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||April 6, 2020|
|USET 2020 Date||To Be Announced|
|Results Announcement||To Be Announced|
|Commencement of Counselling||To Be Announced|
USET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Kumaun University structures the USET 2020 eligibility criteria. The candidates must comply with these minimum eligibility conditions before applying for he USET 2020. The applicants need to check the USET 2020 2020 eligibility criteria thoroughly, which is mentioned below.
Educational Qualification: The candidate aspiring to appear for USET 2020 must have a Master’s degree in the relevant subject from a UGC recognized institute with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for the candidates from the reserved categories)
Diploma: Diploma degree holders having their Master’s degree completed before the 19th September 1991 will get the relaxation of 5% marks.
Final Year: The candidates who are pursuing their final year semester are also eligible to apply.
|Education||Passed Master Degree|
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
USET 2020 Application Form
The USET 2020 application form will be available on the official website of Kumaun University. Candidates need to register themselves with their respective valid email id and contact number. All other required details like educational and personal details should be uplaoded by the applicant within the form. Along with that, the candidates must upload the passport size photograph and signature while filling the form. Application Form is available on the official website from January 1, 2020 and the last date to submit the Application Form is February 26, 2020.
To Apply for USET 2020 Click here
Steps to fill USET 2020 Application Form
- Visit the official website of Kumaun University.
- Hit the USET link at the left-hand side of the homepage.
- Select on the link to apply online for USET 2020.
- Enter all required details asked on the portal and complete the registration.
- Login to fill up the USET 2020 application form with the help of registration number/user id and password generated.
- Pay the USET 2020 application fee
- Hit the 'submit' button to submit the application form.
- Generate print outs of the form and payment receipt.
USET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the USET 2020 Application Fee online (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card) and offline (Challan in any SBI Branches). Candidates have to pay the application fee with respect to the category they belong to. The below table gives the details about the USET 2020 application fee that a candidate has to pay as per their respective categories.
INR 600 for SC / ST / PH
INR 1000 for other categories
USET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: USET 2020 will be conducted offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT) for all the aspirants on April 15, 2020.
- Question Type: The question paper will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Papers: USET 2020 question paper consists of 3 papers of various subjects.
- Duration: The time given to complete the examination will be different for each of the papers.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English.
|Exam Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
USET 2020 Section-wise Exam Pattern
The following table shows the section-wise biffurcation of USET 2020 examination paper.
USET 2020 Syllabus
- Syllabus: The syllabus for USET 2020 will be decided by the conducting authority i.e. Kumaun University.
- Subjects: Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Environmental Science, Management, Drawing and Painting, Philosophy, Library and Information Science, Sociology, History, Education, Psychology, Physical Education, Home Science, Physical Science, Chemical Science, Life Science, Commerce, Computer Science and Application, Defend and Strategic Studies, Music, Earth and Atmospheric Science, Mathematical Science, Law.
- Reference Books: Candidates can refer to some of the reference books which are mentioned by the conducting authority.
USET 2020 Admit Card
- Availability: USET 2020 Admit Card will be available on the official website for all the aspirants from February 26, 2020.
- Download: Candidates should download the Hall-Tickets from the University website.
- Id Proof: Candidate must carry anyone government id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
- Note: The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
USET 2020 Exam Centres
Centre: USET 2020 is conducted in 7 major cities across the state of Uttarakhand.
Choice of Centre: Candidate should mention the Centre Code and Name of his/ her choice of Test Centre in Online Application Form.
Change of Centre: Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
List of USET 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates can refer to the given table to check the USET 2020 Exam centres.
USET 2020 Results
- Results: Results will be declared on the official website for all category candidates based on qualified marks on April 21, 2020.
- Merit List: The merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the USET 2020 by the candidates.
- Cut-off: The cut-off is the minimum marks obtained by a candidate in the qualifying examination
USET 2020 Counselling
- Counselling: Candidates who have cleared the USET 2020 will be called for the counselling process which will be held on May 1, 2020.
- Admission: The admission will be purely based on the marks obtained by the candidate in USET 2020
- Documents: Once the admission is confirmed the candidates have to submit the following documents:
- Application Fee Receipt
- Postgraduation Degree Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheets
- Marriage Certificate (in case of name change)
- Category Certificate
- Medical Certificate issued by the concerned authorities in a prescribed format (in case of PWD category candidates only)