North East State Level Eligibility Test is conducted by the Assam State Capital Region Development Authority (ASCRDA). The SLETNE is conducted for the candidates willing to pursue a career as a lecturer in northeastern regions like Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim, and Tripura colleges and institutes. The candidates who qualify the exam will be eligible to become a lecturer. Everything you need to know about the SLETNE 2021 exam is given below.
- What is SLETNE?
- SLETNE 2021 Notification
- SLETNE 2021 Recruitment
- SLETNE 2021 Exam Date
- SLETNE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- SLETNE 2021 Application Form
- SLETNE 2021 Admit Card
- SLETNE 2021 Exam Centre
- SLETNE 2021 Exam Pattern
- SLETNE 2021 Syllabus
- SLETNE 2021 Result
- SLETNE 2021 Cutoff
- How to prepare for SLETNE?
- SLETNE Helpdesk
What is SLETNE?
SLETNE stands for North East State Level Eligibility Test. This entrance exam is conducted to offer admission to the candidates who are willing to become a lecturer in the northeast regions like Manipur, Mizoram, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Sikkim, and Tripura. The entrance exam is conducted by the Assam State Capital Region Development Authority. The application form will be available online after the release of the official SLETNE 2021 Notification. The interested candidates will have to apply for the exam online. Only the candidates who satisfy the SLETNE 2021 Eligibility criteria can apply for the exam. The following table shows the highlights of the SLETNE 2021 Exam.
|Exam Name||North East State Level Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Assam State Capital Region Development Authority|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
SLETNE 2021 Notification
The official notification for SLETNE 2021 Exam has been released. The authorities have published the SLETNE 2021 Notification on the official website. Candidates will be able to find exam details about eligibility, the application process, application form and its fee, along with the number of vacancies for that year in the official SLETNE 2021 Notification. Candidates are advised to check the official website of SLETNE 2021 Exam regularly for the latest updates.
SLETNE 2021 Recruitment
The SLET Commission conducts different State Eligibility Entrance Tests for recruiting lecturers in various Indian states. SLETNE i.e. State Eligibility Entrance Test - North East is organized by the SLET commission in order to hire lecturers in the north-eastern states of India. The SLETNE 2021 Exam consists of 3 papers. After qualifying all the three stages of the exam, candidates will be recruited as Assistant Professors and Lecturers in different colleges of Assam, Mizoram, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Sikkim and Tripura.
SLETNE 2021 Exam Dates
The SLETNE 2021 notification has been released. The dates associated with the exam are given below as a table.
|Start date of online registration||Oct 20, 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||Dec 16, 2020|
|Release of SLETNE Admit Card||To be announced|
|SLETNE Exam Date||Feb 14, 2021|
|Release of SLETNE Result||To be announced|
SLETNE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The SLETNE 2021 eligibility criteria are designed by the Assam State Capital Region Development Authority. The candidates must ensure that they are meeting all the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The exam authority has the right to reject the application of those candidates who are not meeting any of the eligibility criteria. Applicants are highly advised to go through SLETNE 2021 eligibility criteria, which is listed below.
Candidates must be an Indian citizen to apply for this exam.
There is no upper age limit for the candidates as specified for the SLETNE exam.
- The candidates willing to apply for the entrance must have qualified PG (Post Graduate) with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Person with a disability must secure at least 50% marks (without rounding up) in Master's degree from a recognised university.
- The candidate appearing for the exam in the final year of PG can also apply for the exam.
SLETNE 2021 Application Form
Assam State Capital Region Development Authority has released the online application form for the SLETNE Exam. Candidates need to register themselves with their respective valid email id and contact number.
All other required details like educational and personal details should be uploaded by the applicant with the form. Candidates should fill the application form and submit it before the last date. The steps to fill the application form are given below.
How to fill the online application of SLETNE 2021?
Candidates can follow the below step-by-step procedure to fill the SLETNE 2021 application form.
- Go to the official website of SLETNE.
- Click on the link of the application form and fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Enter the required information on the application form.
- Upload documents such as photographs and signatures.
- After filling the application form, the candidates are advised to cross-check the details.
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form and the fee receipt.
SLETNE 2021 Application Fee
The SLETNE 2021 application fee should be paid online only. The candidates can pay the application fee for appearing in SLETNE 2021 Exam through Credit/Debit or Net Banking. The Assam State Capital Region Development Authority has designed different fee structures for candidates belonging to various categories. The information regarding the application fee of SLETNE 2021 is given below:
SLETNE 2021 Admit Card
Assam State Capital Region Development Authority will release the Hall Ticket for SLETNE on the official website. The candidates who have filled the application form can download the hall ticket from the official website of SLETNE. Below is the step-by-step guide to download the hall ticket.
How to download the SLETNE 2021 Admit Card?
Follow the steps to download the SLETNE Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of SLETNE.
- Search for the link "SLETNE 2021 Admit Card".
- Enter the login credentials
- Click on Submit button.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download the hall ticket and take the printout of the same.
SLETNE 2021 Exam Centre
The SLETNE exam is conducted in the NorthEast region. The candidates can choose the exam centres for SLETNE, as per their convenience. Below is a list of the SLETNE exam centres.
|SLETNE Exam Centres|
|Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar||Tezpur University|
|Dibrugarh University||Manipur University|
|Assam University||Tripura University|
|Mizoram University||Sikkim Govt, College|
SLETNE 2021 Exam Pattern
Having an idea about the examination pattern will help the candidates in solving the exam paper. SLETNE is conducted online, the exam paper is divided into 3 parts. The questions paper will be of objective type. Applicants can refer to the SLETNE 2021 Exam Pattern tabulated below, to understand the same in a simpler way.
|Paper||No.of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper 1||60||100||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Paper 2||50||100||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Paper 3||75||150||2 hours 30 minutes|
SLETNE 2021 Syllabus
The conducting authority designs the SLETNE syllabus. Though SLETNE is a state-level exam, the competition is high. Before starting the preparation of the exam it is important to go through the syllabus. Candidates can refer to the SLETNE 2021 Syllabus, which is listed below.
- Political Science
- Chemical Science
- Life Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
How to download the SLETNE Syllabus?
The syllabus of SLETNE exam is available in pdf format at the official website. Candidates can download the SLETNE Syllabus and prepare accordingly. To download the SLETNE Syllabus, candidates must follow these steps listed below.
- Visit the official website of SLETNE.
- Click on the Syllabus present at the navigation bar.
- The list of all the syllabus will appear on the screen.
- Choose the subject and click on the link.
- A new tab will open which will contain the pdf of the respective subject.
- Click on the download button to save the pdf.
SLETNE 2021 Result
The exam authority will release the result of SLETNE on the official website. The candidates can check the result on the official website. The exam authority will also release the merit list based on the scores of the candidates. Candidates can follow the steps to check the result below.
How to check the SLETNE 2021 Result?
Applicants can follow the below steps to check the SLETNE 2021 Result:
- Go to the official website SLETNE.
- Click on the notifications section, which is present at the navigation bar.
- The screen will display the SLETNE Result.
- Candidates can check the result according to their roll number.
SLETNE 2021 Cutoff
The cutoff list is released by the Assam State Capital Region Development Authority. The cutoff is the minimum marks that is scored by the candidates in the entrance exam. The cutoff is determined based on several factors. Some factors are listed below.
- Number of Applicants appearing for the exam.
- Level of difficulty of the exam
- Number of seats available
The cutoff for SLETNE for all the categories is given in the table below.
How to Prepare for SLETNE 2021?
The candidates willing to appear for the exam SLETNE 2021 should be aware of the level of the competition and prepare accordingly. Before starting the preparation for the exam, the candidates must know all the details about the exam. They must have all the study materials, and it will be easier for the candidates to prepare for the examination. Here are some of our tips to help you prepare for the SLETNE 2021 Exam:
- Prepare a timetable- The candidate should prepare a timetable and follow it accordingly. Preparing a timetable will help the candidate with better preparation and will also help in covering all the topics for the exam. Eight months is considered to be ideal for the preparation of the SLETNE exam. With a proper strategy to prepare for the exam, the candidate can score well in the examination.
- Start with basics- The candidate should start with basics for the preparation of the exam. It is crucial to be clear on the basics, as it will help in solving the problems easily. Candidates should try answering the questions in minimum time.
- Practicing previous year question paper- It is very important to solve the previous year question papers. Regular practice of question papers will help the candidates in strengthening the knowledge, and it will also help in increasing the speed to solve the question papers.
- Mock Test- Candidates are advised to take up the mock test at the beginning; this will help the candidates to know their strengths and weaknesses. Candidates can start working on their weaknesses. The more mock tests you take, the more familiar you will be.
Address: Gauhati University Campus Katiya Dolong
Opposite Tata Motors,
Jalukbari, Guwahati – 781 014
Email id: [email protected]
Contact Number: 0361-2670045