State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Delhi is an autonomous body of the Government of NCT of Delhi. Candidates who are willing to teach at the elementary level as a profession in Delhi can appear for the SCERT D.EL.Ed Delhi.
- What is SCERT Delhi?
- SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2021 Important Dates
- SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2021 Admission Form
- SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2021 Seat Allotment
- SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2021 Merit List
- SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2021 Counselling
- SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2021 Contact details
What is SCERT Delhi?
State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Delhi, is an organized government body that provides admission, curriculum construction, course conduct, guidance, examination, and certification of the pre-service training programme through 2-year diploma course in the area of pre-primary and elementary education. The 2 programs that carry out these courses are the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) and Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE).
|Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training, Delhi, Diploma in Elementary Education 2021|
|Acronym||SCERT Delhi D.EL.Ed 2021|
|Course Duration||2-year Diploma course|
|Conducting Body||SCERT Delhi|
SCERT Delhi D.EL.Ed 2021 Important Dates
All aspiring candidates need to look at the below table to get all information about important dates to be considered before attempting the online application:
|Application start date||To Be Announced|
|Application end date||To Be Announced|
|Correction of Application data||To Be Announced|
|Rank display of candidates||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of 1st Merit list||To Be Announced|
|1st Merit list candidates declaration and reporting||To Be Announced|
|2nd Merit list candidates declaration and reporting||To Be Announced|
|3rd Merit list candidates declaration and reporting||To Be Announced|
|Physically reporting of candidates on the respective allotted institutions||To Be Announced|
|Withdrawal of application||To Be Announced|
|Admission under management quota||To Be Announced|
|Start of the Session||To Be Announced|
SCERT Delhi D.EL.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for admissions, candidates have to go through the eligibility criteria recognized by the national council of teachers education (NCTE).
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in senior school certification (10+2) under CBSE, or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board of Education.
- A 5% waiver in the total aggregate requirement of 50%, will be provided for SC/ST and OBC class of applicants.
- Applicants opting for Urdu/Punjabi language teaching, must have passed in the respective subjects as one subject both in Secondary and Senior Secondary Exams.
- The maximum age of the applicant should not exceed 24 years.
- A 5 year relaxation in the age limit criteria will be provided to SC/ST and OBC class of applicants.
SCERT Delhi D.EL.Ed 2021 Admission form
After completing 12th standard from a recognized board of education in India, candidates can apply for admissions in SCERT Delhi D.EL.Ed 2021. All candidates who clear the eligibility criteria for admission in SCERT Delhi D.EL.Ed 2021 course, can move to the next step of filling the admission form available on the official website www.scert Delhi admission.nic.in.
Steps to fill the admission form for SCERT Delhi D.EL.Ed 2021:
- Visit the official website scert Delhi admission.nic.in. and click on the ‘D.EL.Ed Admission form’ link on the home page.
- At the login window, select the option of ‘Fresh candidate registration’ on the bottom.
- Go through the terms and conditions and click on ‘I agree’.
- Fill the required personal details in the next window and create a password to log in.
- After completing the registration, log in to the registered account to move forward to the admission form.
- Enter your academic details including year of passing, roll number, name of the board, marks/CGPA and personal contact details including phone number, email address, and complete home address.
- Pay the admission form fees on the next step.
- Finally, enter the code of the institution you wish to take admission in and finish.
Admission form fees for SCERT Delhi D.EL.Ed 2021
The fee structure for admission form is determined by the SCERT Delhi authorities, and candidates are required to pay the fixed amount at the time of filling the admission form. The application fee can be paid through online mediums like Debit/Credit card and Internet Banking.
|Admission form fees for SCERT Delhi D.E.Ed 2021||INR 250|
Details required in the admission form for SCERT Delhi D.EL.Ed 2021
Before attempting to fill the admission form, candidates should consider having the mentioned details with them in regard to their identification and academic records required in the admission process.
- For personal details, the form would require the applicant's full name, Parent’s name, gender, class/category and name of the course the application is for.
- For academic details,the form would require applicant’s name of the senior secondary board of education, marks obtained, year of passing, CGPA and roll number
- For contact details,the form would require the applicant's complete home address, phone number and email address.
For detailed information in regards to admission criteria and reservations in SCERT Delhi D.EL.Ed 2021, candidates can refer to the official website.
SCERT Delhi D.EL.Ed 2021 Seats Allotment
Candidates aspiring to pursue elementary school teaching, as a profession, can apply to study in the training institutes that are committed to provide a prominent level of education and training.The list of District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) in GNCT of Delhi is mentioned below:
|Name and address of the institution||Number of seats||DIET abbreviation and code|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North) B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110035.||150||KP 01|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North-West) FU Block, Pitam Pura, Delhi110034||100||PP 02|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (West) Baba Phoola Singh Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110060||150||RN 03|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (Central) Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi110002.||100+20(urdu)||DG 04|
|District Institute of Education and Training (New Delhi) RK Puram, Sector VII, New Delhi110022.||50||RKP 05|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (North-East) J & K Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095.||50||D.Gdn 06|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (East) Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi110092.||100+20(punjabi)||KKD 07|
|District Institute of Education and Training (South), Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021.||150||MB 08|
|District Institute of Education and Training, (South-West), Ghumman Hera, New Delhi110073.||150||GH 09|
SCERT Delhi D.EL.Ed 2021 Merit list
The merit list announced by SCERT Delhi for D.EL.Ed course admission is displayed on the official website www.scertdelhiadmission.nic.in. After complete verification of documents and marks obtained in senior secondary education, 3 merit lists are given out by the authorities with names and assigned institutes as per the preference and qualification of the applicants.
- 1st Merit list announcement
- 2nd Merit list announcement
- 3rd Merit list announcement
Steps to check the Merit list for SCERT Delhi D.EL.Ed 2021
To check the merit list candidates have to follow the mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website www.scertdelhiadmission.nic.in.
- Click on the Allotment bar option on the top right corner of the home page
- 3 Merit lists will appear on the window, click each one of the lists to check your placement.
SCERT Delhi D.El.Ed 2021 Counselling
After the announcement of merit lists, selected candidates can apply for online counselling on the official website www.scertdelhiadmission.nic.in. After putting in a request for online counselling, the candidate has to pay INR 1000, through his/her login id through online mediums only. Important dates in regards to online counselling are as follows:
|Submission of online request for counselling with INR 1000 fee payment.||To Be Announced|
|List of participating candidates for counselling||To Be Announced|
|1st list of candidates allotted for online counselling||To Be Announced|
|2nd list of candidates allotted for online counselling||To Be Announced|
|3rd list of candidates allotted for online counselling(subject to requirement)||To Be Announced|
|Closure of all admissions||To Be Announced|
SCERT Delhi D.EL.Ed Helpdesk
Aspirants can refer to contact details of SCERT Delhi mentioned below:
|Address||State Council of Educational Research and Training, Varun Marg, Defence Colony, New Delhi-110024|