MAH MCA CET Exam Pattern 2023 will be released on the official web portal by the conducting authorities. MAH MCA CET 2023 will be held only in online mode, wherein, the candidates will be required to mark their answers on the computer screen. For every question, four options will be given, out of which only one option will be correct. The exam will be conducted in English only.
All the details relevant to MAH MCA CET 2023 paper pattern are discussed on this page.
Latest Updates on MAH MCA CET
- Mar 27, 2023: MAH MCA CET Exam 2023 will be conducted on Mar 27, 2023.
Table of Contents
- MAH MCA CET Paper Pattern 2023
- MAH MCA CET Marking Scheme 2023
- MAH MCA CET 2023 Section-wise Pattern
- Test Day Guidelines for MAH MCA CET 2023
- MAH MCA CET 2023 Syllabus
MAH MCA CET Paper Pattern 2023
Questions in the MAH MCA CET 2023 test will be objective-type multiple-choice questions. The time allotted for MAH MCA CET 2023 test is 90 minutes. The following table shows all details regarding MAH MCA CET 2023 exam pattern.
|No. of sections in the question paper||4|
|No. of questions to be attempted||100|
MAH MCA CET Marking Scheme 2023
Aspirants must be aware of the marking scheme of MAH MCA CET 2023 to secure good scores in the test. Negative marking is applicable in MAH MCA CET, hence the candidates are advised not to indulge in a lot of guesswork.
|Marking Scheme||For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded.|
|Negative Marking||0.5 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.|
MAH MCA CET 2023 Section-wise Pattern
MAH MCA CET 2023 will be conducted in four sections of 200 marks. The four sections of the exam are Logical / Abstract Reasoning, Computer Concepts, English Comprehension, Verbal Ability, and Mathematics & Statistics. The following table shows regarding MAH MCA CET 2023 section-wise exam pattern.
|Logical / Abstract Reasoning||30||60|
|English Comprehensions and verbal ability||20||40|
|Mathematics & Statistics||30||60|
Test Day Guidelines for MAH MCA CET 2023
Aspirants must follow several instructions given below before appearing for the test in the allotted examination centres. Test takers can also download MAH MCA CET marks weightage PDF from the official web portal.
- Test takers must report to the exam centres before the start of the examination to avoid last-time issues.
- To avoid confusion, applicants must go through the test guidelines and follow them.
- Candidates must also carry hall ticket copies to the examination centres for verification.
- Candidates must analyze the test pattern and marking scheme and prepare accordingly before attempting the test.
- Candidates must attempt the difficult questions after the easy ones are answered to save time.
MAH MCA CET 2023 Syllabus
Aspirants must analyze MAH MCA CET 2023 Syllabus to gain knowledge about the total questions, total marks, and marking scheme of the examination. Candidates can estimate how the questions are to be attempted in the exam hall to secure well in the exam by knowing the paper pattern. The important sections included in the syllabus are, Logical / Abstract Reasoning, Computer Concepts, English Comprehension and verbal ability, and Mathematics & Statistics.