Aspirants who are planning to appear for BIT MCA 2021 Exam must understand the BIT MCA 2021 Exam Pattern for the MCA (Master of Computer Applications) course offered by Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra. Given below are the details about the BIT MCA 2021 Exam Pattern.
BIT MCA 2021 Exam Pattern
- Total papers: The BIT MCA 2021 exam will be having four papers.
- Exam type: Exam type for BIT MCA will be Objective type question with multiple choice.
- Exam Mode: The BIT MCA 2021 exam will be an online mode.
- Subjects: The questions will be multiple choice and will be asked about Mathematics, Analytical ability, and Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness and English.
- Total Marks: The total Marks is 480 which is divided into 4 sections.
- Marking: Every correct answer will be awarded four marks.
- Negative: One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Medium: The examination can be taken in English only.
- Total questions and marks distribution: There will be 120 questions in total which will be of four marks each and for every incorrect answer one mark will be deducted.
- Note: If a candidate does not attempt any question, neither any credit will be given for that answer nor will there be any reduction of marks.
Highlights for BIT MCA 2021 Exam Pattern
|Mode||Online/Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Question||Objective Type (MCQ's)|
|Duration||2 Hours (120 minutes)|
|Total Marks||480 Marks [Mathematics (240), Computer Awareness (240), Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability (80), and English (80) marks respectively]|
|Marking Scheme||For every correct answer (+) 4 Mark will be awarded|
|Negative Marking||For every wrong answer (-) 1 Mark will be deducted|
|Paper Medium||English only|
- We advise all aspirants to answer the questions carefully because 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Marks will be not deducted for unanswered questions.
Distribution of Subject and Questions for BIT MCA 2021 Exam:
|B||Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||20|
|Total No. of Question||120|