MAH MCA CET 2021 Important details about the admit card are listed below. Candidates can have look at it for their future reference.
- Issuance: The MAH MCA CET 2021 admit card will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully submitted their MAH MCA CET 2021 application form before the last date.
- Mandatory: No candidate will be allowed to appear for the MAH MCA CET 2021 examination without the MAH MCA CET 2021 admit card and the downloaded MAH MCA CET 2021 admit card will be considered as a valid admit card.
- Identity Proof: The candidates need to carry a photo identity proof along with the MAH MCA CET 2021 admit card in the examination.
- Mode: The MAH MCA CET 2021 admit card will be issued only online and will not be sent to anyone via post or email.
- Preserve: The MAH MCA CET 2021 admit card must be kept safe by the candidates.
- Counselling: Candidates must have the MAH MCA CET 2021 admit card with them at all times during the examination and counselling process.
- Tamper: Tampering with the MAH MCA CET 2021 admit card is not allowed.
- Mal Practice: If any candidate is found to be plagiarising the MAH MCA CET 2021 admit card, he/she will have to face consequences as the MAH MCA CET 2021 admit card can be issued only by the SRM University.
Details Present on MAH MCA CET 2021 Admit Card
The following table displays all the details that are present on the MAH MCA CET 2021 Admit Card.
Resetting the MAH MCA CET 2021 Password
In case, if the candidates have forgotten their MAH MCA CET 2021 password, they can change/reset the password immediately by following the below procedures.
- Go to the MAH MCA CET 2021 official site.
- Visit the Registered candidate's login link.
- Click on the Forgot password link.
- Here, the candidates can find three rows for entering their Application Number, Mobile Number, and the E-mail Address.
- After entering the above three details, a link will be sent to the registered email and phone number, where the candidates can reset their password.
Stepwise Instructions to Download MAH MCA CET 2021 Admit Card
Step 1: Reaching Official Site.
Browsers: The recommended browsers are Google Chrome, Mozilla and Safari.
Landing Site: Candidates should visit the official site of MAH MCA CET 2021 i.e., https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mcacet2018/.
Reference: The candidates will see the below image on their screen.
Step 2: Navigation to Admit Card Link.
- Click on the MAH MCA CET 2021 Admit Card download link which redirects to the login page as shown below.
Step 3: Credentials.
Identification: Enter the Credentials like Application/Registration number, password/DOB and the screen Captcha.
Download: Then Download the MAH MCA CET 2021 Admit Card and take the print out.
Preserve: Carefully preserve the Admit card till the MAH MCA CET 2021 admission process gets completed.
Verify the details: The admit card contains details and instructions regarding the exam. It is essential that candidates verify the details on the admit card. Authentication of the details on the admit card is essential.
Discrepancies and Preservation: Any discrepancies in the admit card should be reported to the exam conducting body immediately. A downloaded copy of the admit card will be considered as valid. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card until the admission process is over for the purpose of verification.
Take extra copies: It is advisable that candidates have a few extra copies of the admit card.
After the release of the Admit Card, the exam will be conducted on May 28, 2021.
The MAH MCA CET 2021 Counselling process will commence soon after results are announced and the eligible candidates can take part in this process.
- Candidates can download the Official MAH MCA CET 2021 Sample papers and practice them to prepare well.