Looking to pursue MCA in Maharashtra? Then, MAH MCA CET is the exam for you. The candidates who qualify in the MAH MCA CET 2020, will be eligible to apply for admission in all the government and private colleges of the state offering the PG course.
Latest Update: MAH MCA CET 2020 new exam date was recently announced. The exam will now be conducted on July 19, 2020.
- What is MAH MCA CET?
- MAH MCA Seats Availability
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Date
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Eligibility
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Process
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Syllabus
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Result
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Counselling
- Contact Details
What is MAH MCA CET?
- About: The Maharashtra MCA common entrance test abbreviated as MAH MCA CET 2020 is a gateway for admission to first or second year (Lateral entry full-time postgraduate degree course in computer applications.
- Conducting Authority: The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra shall conduct the MAH MCA CET 2020 for admission to the first year/direct second year (separate division & lateral entry) of three years full-time postgraduate degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA), for Academic Year 2020 -20
- Exam Level: The MAH MCA CET 2020 test is a state level examination for students seeking admissions into PG courses.
- Frequency: MAH MCA CET 2020 examination is conducted only once every year for the candidates to provide admission into MCA Course.
- Admissions: Candidates who successfully clear the MAH MCA CET 2020 examination, they can study in Top MCA colleges in Maharashtra affiliated to Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra offering MCA courses.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test|
|Acronym||MAH MCA CET 2020|
|Conducted By||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra|
|Exam Type||State Level PG|
|Examination||July 19, 2020|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions with a single correct response|
|Marking Scheme||(+)2 Marks for every correct response (-) 0.5 mark deducted for every incorrect answer|
MAH MCA Seats Availability:
|Institute Code||Institute Name||Status||Total Intake|
|1005||Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati||University Department||89|
|1102||Vidya Bharati Mahavidyalaya Department of Research and PG Studies in Science & Management, Amravati||Un-Aided||108|
|1105||Prof. Ram Meghe Institute of Technology & Research, Amravati||Un-Aided||108|
|1107||P. R. Pote (Patil) Education & Welfare Trust's Group of Institution(Integrated Campus), Amravati||Un-Aided||103|
|1111||Shree Hanuman Vyayam Prasark Mandal's P.G. Department of Computer Science & Technology, Amravati||Un-Aided||216|
|1113||Sadhana Shikshan Mandal, Saraswati College, Shegaon||Un-Aided||248|
|1266||Harikisan Maloo Institute Of Management & Technology, Amravati||Un-Aided||110|
MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Dates
Brief information regarding MAH MCA CET 2020 Important dates are given below:
- Application Form: MAH MCA CET 2020 application form will be available from January 20, 2020 and the last date to fill the form will be February 22, 2020.
- Admit Card: The MAH MCA CET admit card will be available on the official website shortly before the exam date. The date is yet to be announced
MAH MCA CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the MAH MCA CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed a bachelor’s degree from any of the govt. recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks in case of general category.
- 45% in case of candidate belonging to backward class categories or a person with a disability belonging to Maharashtra State only.
- Qualification for 2nd-year lateral entry: For MCA second year admission, the candidate should hold a bachelor degree in computer applications or science.
- Main Subject: The candidate must have studied Mathematics as one of their main subjects in 10+2.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form Details
Brief information regarding MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form Details is given below. The registration for MAH MCA CET will begin from January 20, 2020 and go on till February 22, 2020. Candidate can visit the official website link and apply for the test.
- Mode: The mode of applying for the exam is in online mode, the application form will be available on the official exam website.
- Registration: The aspiring candidates have to first register themselves after which they have to fill the application form.
- Fee: MAH MCA CET 2020 registration fee is INR 1000/- for general category candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and INR 800/- for SC/ST/VJ/DT/NT/OBC/SBCPH category candidates.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Process
In the MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Process candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form such as personal, academic, communication details.
- Upload the scanned images of the latest photograph and signature.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online mode only.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card
- Credentials: To download the MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card, candidates need to log in with their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
Note: Candidates are required to paste the passport size photograph in the Admit Card and carry it to the examination hall.
- Details: The admit card will contain the date, time and exam centre of the candidate.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- The students should be aware of the MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Pattern and attempt the questions accordingly.
- Mode: The MAH MCA CET 2020 examination will be an online Exam i.e. computer-based test.
- Duration: The time duration to complete the MAH MCA CET 2020 exam is 90 minutes.
- Total Questions: There will be a total of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Total Marks: The total marks of the examination is 200 marks.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Syllabus
- Candidates must follow the MAH MCA CET 2020 Syllabus to score better in the examination.
- Level: The MAH MCA CET 2020 Questions will be similar to the undergraduate BCA qualifying examinations.
- Concepts: The syllabus of the exam will be based on topics such as computer concepts, English comprehension, Verbal ability, Logical reasoning, Mathematics and Statistics.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Results
- Result Date: The MAH MCA CET 2020 Results will be declared soon after exams on the official website.
- Credentials: The candidate needs to enter their registration number and DOB to check their MAH MCA CET 2020 results.
- Details: The MAH MCA CET 2020 result consists of the registration number, roll number, name of the candidate, marks obtained and the percentile.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Counselling
- Date: The MAH MCA CET 2020 Counselling Process will start soon after results are declared.
- Merit list: The candidates who will make through the final merit list will be allowed to appear/ participate in the counselling.
- Seat Allotment: The MAH MCA CET 2020 counselling and seat allotment process will be done through centralized allotment process (CAP). There shall be three rounds of CAP.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Contact Details
|MAH MCA CET 2020 Contact Information|
|Address||305, Government Polytechnic Building,
49 Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jung Marg,
Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400 051(M.S.)
|Phone||022 – 2647 6034 / 2647 6037 / 26473719|