Looking to pursue MCA in Maharashtra? Then, MAH MCA CET is the exam for you. MAH MCA CET stands for Maharashtra Masters of Computer Application Common Entrance Test, which is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra for the candidates who aspire to take admission into MCA programmes. The applicants who qualify in the MAH MCA CET 2020 will be eligible to apply for admission into all the government and private colleges of the state offering the PG course.
- September 28, 2020: The CET Cell has rescheduled the MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam to October 28, 2020. The admit card for the same will be released soon.
- September 21, 2020: The CET Cell has announced that the MAH MCA CET 2020 will be conducted on October 10, 2020. The admit card will be made available soon.
- September 4, 2020: The CET Cell will re-open the registration facility for interested candidates to apply for the MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam. All candidates who were not able to register earlier or submit their forms or pay the application fee can do so between September 7 and September 8, 2020 (5:00 PM).
- The MAH MCA CET 2020 exam date will be announced soon.
- What is MAH MCA CET?
- MAH MCA 2020 Seats Availability
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Date
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Eligibility
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Process
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Syllabus
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Result
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Counselling
- Contact Details
What is MAH MCA CET?
- About: The Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test abbreviated as MAH MCA CET is a gateway for the admission into the first or the second year (lateral entry) of a 3-years full-time Post-Graduate Degree course in Master's of Computer Applications (MCA).
- Conducting Authority: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra shall conduct the MAH MCA CET 2020 for the admission into the first year or directly into the second year (separate division & lateral entry) of the full-time postgraduate degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA), for academic year 2020 - 21
- Exam Level: The MAH MCA CET 2020 test is a state level examination for students seeking admissions into the PG course of Computer Applications.
- Frequency: MAH MCA CET 2020 examination is conducted only once every year for the candidates to provide admission into the MCA Course.
- Admissions: Candidates who successfully qualify in the MAH MCA CET 2020 examination, can study in the top MCA colleges in Maharashtra, affiliated to the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra offering MCA courses.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Highlights:
The following table gives the details about the MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam highlights.
|Exam Name||Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test|
|Acronym||MAH MCA CET 2020|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra|
|Exam Level||State Level, Postgraduate level|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with a single correct response|
|Marking Scheme||+2 marks for every correct response
-0.5 mark deducted for every incorrect answer
MAH MCA 2020 Seats Availability
Every institution across the state of Maharashtra has a particular number of intake of candidates for every academic year. The table below shows the information regarding MAH MCA 2020 seats availability of all the insititutions which offers MCA course.
|Institute Code||Name of the Institution||Status||Total Intake|
|1005||Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati||University Department||89|
|1102||Vidya Bharati Mahavidyalaya Department of Research and PG Studies in Science & Management, Amravati||Un-Aided||108|
|1105||Prof. Ram Meghe Institute of Technology & Research, Amravati||Un-Aided||108|
|1107||P. R. Pote (Patil) Education & Welfare Trust's Group of Institution (Integrated Campus), Amravati||Un-Aided||103|
|1111||Shree Hanuman Vyayam Prasark Mandal's P.G. Department of Computer Science & Technology, Amravati||Un-Aided||216|
|1113||Sadhana Shikshan Mandal, Saraswati College, Shegaon||Un-Aided||248|
|1266||Harikisan Maloo Institute of Management & Technology, Amravati||Un-Aided||110|
MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Dates
Brief information regarding the MAH MCA CET 2020 Important dates are given below:
- Application Form: MAH MCA CET 2020 application form will be available from January 20, 2020 and the last date to fill the form will be September 8, 2020.
- Admit Card: The MAH MCA CET admit card will be available on the official website shortly before the exam date. The date is yet to be announced.
|MAH MCA CET 2020 Events||Dates|
|MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Forms Availability||January 20, 2020|
|MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Forms Reopening||September 7, 2020|
|MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Forms Submission Deadline||September 8, 2020|
|Last chance to apply for the exam||September 7, 2020 to September 8, 2020|
|MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card Availability||To Be Announced|
|MAH MCA CET 2020 Date of Exam||October 28, 2020 (Rescheduled Date)|
|MAH MCA CET 2020 Declaration of Reults||To Be Announced|
|MAH MCA CET 2020 Date of Counselling||To Be Announced|
MAH MCA CET 2020 Eligibility
The Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra structures the MAH MCA CET 2020 eligibility criteria. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligiblity criteria listed down in the MAH MCA CET 2020 Eligibility before filling in the application form.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from any of the govt. recognized universities, with at least 50% aggregate marks in case of general category, and 45% in case of candidate belonging to backward class categories or a person with a disability belonging to Maharashtra State only.
- Qualification for 2nd-year lateral entry: For MCA second year admission, the candidate should hold a bachelor degree in computer applications or science.
- Main Subject: The candidate must have studied Mathematics as one of their main subjects in the 10+2 level.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form Details
The registration for MAH MCA CET will begin from January 20, 2020 and go on till September 8, 2020. Due to COVID-19 pandemic and nationwide lockdown, the MAH MCA CET 2020 registration re-opened on September 7, 2020. The MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form filling process is done online. Applicants can visit the official website link and apply for the test. Brief information regarding MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form Details is given below.
- Mode: The mode of applying for the exam is in online mode, the application form will be available on the official exam website.
- Registration: The aspiring candidates have to first register themselves after which they have to fill the application form.
- Fee: MAH MCA CET 2020 registration fee is INR 1000/- for general category candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and INR 800/- for SC/ST/VJ/DT/NT/OBC/SBCPH category candidates.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Process
In the MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Process candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form such as personal, academic, communication details.
- Upload the scanned images of the latest photograph and signature.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online mode only.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card
The MAH MCA CET 2020 admit card will be provided to the candidates who have successfully completed for MAH MCA CET 2020 registration process. Applicants can visit the official website of MAH MCA CET exam to download it.
- Credentials: To download the MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card, candidates need to log in with their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
Note: Candidates are required to paste the passport size photograph on the Admit Card and carry it to the examination hall.
The admit card will contain the follwoing details:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll No. of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Candidate's Father's Name
- Candidate's Photograph
- Date of the Examination
- Venue of the Examination
- Reporting time at the Examination Centre
- Documents that are needed to be carried on the day of Examination
MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Pattern
- The students should be aware of the MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Pattern and attempt the questions accordingly.
- Mode: The MAH MCA CET 2020 examination will be an online Exam i.e. computer-based test.
- Duration: The time duration to complete the MAH MCA CET 2020 exam is 90 minutes.
- Total Questions: There will be a total of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Total Marks: The total marks of the examination is 200 marks.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Syllabus
- Candidates must follow the MAH MCA CET 2020 Syllabus to score better in the examination.
- Level: The MAH MCA CET 2020 Questions will be similar to the undergraduate BCA qualifying examinations.
- Concepts: The syllabus of the exam will be based on topics such as computer concepts, English comprehension, Verbal ability, Logical reasoning, Mathematics and Statistics.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Results
- Result Date: The MAH MCA CET 2020 Results will be declared soon after exams on the official website.
- Credentials: The candidate needs to enter their registration number and DOB to check their MAH MCA CET 2020 results.
- Details: The MAH MCA CET 2020 result consists of the registration number, roll number, name of the candidate, marks obtained and the percentile.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Counselling
- Date: The MAH MCA CET 2020 Counselling Process will start soon after results are declared.
- Merit list: The candidates who will make through the final merit list will be allowed to appear/ participate in the counselling.
- Seat Allotment: The MAH MCA CET 2020 counselling and seat allotment process will be done through centralized allotment process (CAP). There shall be three rounds of CAP.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Contact Details
|MAH MCA CET 2020 Contact Information|
|Address||305, Government Polytechnic Building,
49 Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jung Marg,
Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400 051(M.S.)
|Phone||022 – 2647 6034 / 2647 6037 / 26473719|