The Central University of Education (CIE) helds the application for admission to B.Ed (Bachelor of Education Programme. The candidates who are looking forward to pursuing B.Ed in the Delhi University (DU) can apply. Everything you need to know about DU B.Ed is given below:
- What is DU B.Ed?
- DU B.Ed 2021 Exam Date
- DU B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- DU B.Ed 2021 Application Form
- DU B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
- DU B.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
- DU B.Ed 2021 Syllabus
- DU B.Ed 2021 Result
- DU B.Ed 2021 Counselling
- DU B.Ed 2021 Seats Intake
- Contact Details
What is DU B.Ed?
DU B.Ed stands for Delhi University Bachelor of Education. It is a 2 year programme. The Delhi University helds the DU B.Ed. During the 2 year course the candidates will not be allowed to take up any full time course.
Aspirants can check out the following table to see the DU B.Ed 2021 highlights.
|Exam Name||Delhi University Bachelor of Education|
|Conducting Body||Delhi University|
DU B.Ed 2021 Exam Date
The conducting authority has not announced the DU B.Ed 2021 important dates. The candidates can fill the application form and submit it online before the final date of registration. Below are the given tentative dates of a few important events.
|DU B.Ed 2021 Application Form Commencing Date||Jun 20, 2021|
|DU B.Ed 2021 Application Form End Date||Aug 31, 2021|
|DU B.Ed 2021 Admit Card||Aug 29, 2021|
|DU B.Ed 2021 Exam Date||Sep 6, 2021|
|DU B.Ed 2021 Result||To Be Announced|
|DU B.Ed 2021 Counselling Process||To Be Announced|
DU B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Delhi University set the DU B.Ed 2021 eligibility criteria.It is essential for the candidates to be aware of the eligibility criteria. Aspirants can check the below the given information regarding DU B.Ed 2021 eligibility criteria.
- The candidates who are Indian citizens are eligible to apply for DU B.Ed 2021
- Aspirants who have graduated from an Indian university situated abroad can apply for the exam.
- The candidates applying for DU B.Ed 2021 must be 21 years of age.
- There is no age relaxation for aspirants who belong to the reserved categories.
- Applicants who are looking forward to apply for the distant B.Ed course under Delhi University have no age bar.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university is a compulsory criteria for candidates.
- Applicants must have passed a degree with at least 50% marks.
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognized university with 50% marks.
Post Graduates (Honour Graduates):
- The candidate must have passed post-graduation form a recognised university.
- The aspirant must have secured at least 50% marks in their graduation.
Number of Attempts:
Earlier, the candidate could appear for the B.Ed entrance examination any number of times. But as per 2019 notification the aspirants can now appear only 3 times, if he or she fails to crack the exam in the first attempt.
Eligibility for selecting the Teaching Subject
The candidates have to select any one 1 subject from the category, which the candidates have passed graduation with at least 50% marks. The subject selected by the candidates will be considered for preparing the merit list and allocation of seats in the college. The candidates will be teaching the selected subject and will remain the same throughout the B.Ed course. Below are the given lists of subjects that the candidates can select for teaching.
|Subject Category||Teaching Subject|
DU B.Ed 2021 Application Form
The DU B.Ed 2021 application form will be uploaded on the official website. Below is the given step-by-step guide to fill the DU B.Ed 2021 application form.
Steps to fill the DU B.Ed application form
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- The candidates must register themselves on the official website.
- Now, select the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Put up all the required information that has been asked.
- Select the teaching subject and the examination as per the candidate’s choice.
- Pay the application fee.
- Go through all the details filled in the application form thoroughly.
- Submit the DU B.Ed 2021 application form.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
DU B.Ed 2021 Application Fee
Through Credit/Debit/Net Banking or through offline mode challan at any SBI Branch, the DU B.Ed 2021 application fee can be paid. Below are the given application fee details that candidates have to pay.
The below-mentioned table shows the details about the DU B.Ed 2021 application fee for aspirants belonging to various categories.
|SC/ST/Physically Handicapped||INR 250|
DU B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
The DU B.Ed 2021 admit card will be declared at the official website. Admit card will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully filled the application form. Aspirants can go through the step-by-step instructions to download the admit card mentioned below.
Steps to download the DU B.Ed 2021 Admit Card
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the CIE (Central Institute of Education) website.
- Hit the link ‘B. Ed Admit Card’.
- Enter the login details provided during the time of registration.
- The DU B.Ed 2021 admit card will be generated on the screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Take a photocopy of the DU B.Ed 2021 admit card.
DU B.Ed 2021 Exam Pattern
The Du B.Ed 2021 exam is conducted online. The question type will be of objective types, consisting of multiple-choice questions(MCQs). The duration of the exam will be 2 hours. The total marks for DU B.Ed exam paper will be 400. The medium of the exam paper will be either in Hindi or in English. Below are the tabulated DU B.Ed 2021 exam patterns.
|Name of the Subject||Marks|
|Teaching Aptitude and General Awareness||30|
|Subject Knowledge (up to class X)||30|
DU B.Ed 2021 Syllabus
The conducting authority designs the DU B.Ed 2021 syllabus. Though DU B.Ed is a national-level exam, the competition is high and therefore, before preparing for the exam, it is essential to go through the syllabus this will give a clear idea about the type of question asked. Below are the given lists of DU B.Ed 2021 syllabus.
- Social Maturity
- Learner’s Characteristics
- Factors affecting Teaching
- Teaching Methods
- Teaching Aids
- Professional Commitment
- Practise Exercise
- Interpersonal Relations
- Evaluation system
- General Geography
- Environmental Awareness
- India and its natural resources
- Great Indian Personalities
- Current Affairs National and International
- Indian Economy
- History of India
- Indian Politics
- General Science
- Decision Making
- Principles of series
- Principles of classification
- Analytical Reasoning
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing References
- Force in Arguments
- Cube Pyramid Games
- Sentence Structure
- Mental Ability
- Functional Grammar
DU B.Ed 2021 Result
Delhi University will release the DU B.Ed 2021 results. The merit list will also be released on the official website based on the marks scored by the candidates. The step by step guide to check out the results are given below:
Steps to check the DU B.Ed 2021 Result
- Candidates have to open the official website.
- Click on the link asking to view the result.
- Enter the registration number
- Enter the hall ticket number.
- The DU B.Ed 2021 result will be generated on the screen.
- Download the DU B.Ed 2021 result and take the copy of the same.
DU B.Ed 2021 Counselling
The DU B.Ed 2021 counselling process will be conducted with respect to the merit list of the candidates. Aspirants have to show their presence at the counselling centre with the required documents. After the DU B.Ed 2021 counselling process, the applicants will be allotted with seats in the colleges.
DU B.Ed 2021 Seat Intake
Below given list gives the details about the DU B.Ed 2021 seat intakes in various institutions
|Subject||Number of seats|
|CIE (Central Institute of Education)||Lady Irwin College||Maharishi Valmiki College of Education||SPM College|
33, Chhatra Marg, Near School of Open Learning,
New Delhi, Delhi 110007
Email Id: [email protected]
Contact Number: 011-27667509, 27667030