ICAI has released the result for CA Foundation exam on February 8, 2021, for the tests conducted in December 2020. The CA Foundation result is declared online, and the candidates can check it by logging into their accounts using their roll numbers and registration numbers. The conducting authorities also announced the names of the fifty top-scorers, merit list and the pass percentage of CA Foundation 2020 exam. The candidates who are dissatisfied with their scores are provided with an option to apply for re-evaluation. The candidates can get their results via text and email as well. All the information related to the CA Foundation Result 2020 is discussed below.
- February 8, 2021: The results for the CA Foundation December 2020 Exam is released. Candidates can check their results by following the steps mentioned below.
CA Foundation Result 2020: Important Dates
The important dates related to the CA Foundation 2020 result declaration are given below for reference:
|CA Foundation Exam Dates||December 10, 2020 - December 14, 2020|
|CA Foundation Result Date 2020||February 8, 2021|
How to Check CA Foundation Results Online?
There are 3 ways in which the candidates can check the CA Foundation 2020 Result:
- Official website
- Through SMS
- Through Email
Steps to check the CA Foundation 2020 Result on Official Website
- Step 1: Visit the official website of ICAI - www.icaiexam.icai.org
- Step 2: Locate the link for CA Foundation 2020 Result, and click on it.
- Step 3: Enter the Registration Number or Roll Number and Pin Number, and click on the Submit button.
- Step 4: Download and take the printout of the result for further reference.
Steps to check the CA Foundation 2020 Result through SMS
Candidates can also receive their CA Foundation result 2020 through SMS on their mobile number by following the below-given steps-
- Step 1: Compose a message From the Registered Mobile Number.
- Step 2: Type the message ''CAFND'' (space) the 6 digit Roll Number.
- Step 3: Candidates need to send the SMS to 58888
Candidates who register by following the aforementioned steps will be intimated about their result of CA Foundation result 2020 through SMS on their mobile phones.
Steps to check the CA Foundation 2020 Result through E-mail
The candidates who wish to receive their scorecards on their respective email addresses must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of ICAI - www.icaiexam.icai.org
- Step 2: Locate the 'CA Foundation Result 2020 on email ID'#link and click on it.
- Step 3: Fill the required credentials like your respective user ID and password to log in.
- Step 4: Click on the link: 'Email Registration'
- Step 5: Fill the Name, Roll Number, E-mail id.
- Step 6: Click on the 'Register Me' button.
Details mentioned on the CA Foundation 2020 Result
The scorecard of the CA Foundation 2020: Merit List the following information:
- Roll Number
- Candidate Name
- Paper number
- Subject Name
- Maximum marks
- Minimum marks
- Marks obtained
- Result Status
CA Foundation Merit List 2020
ICAI shall also release a merit list comprising of the names of 50 top scorers, who have attained the highest marks in the CA Foundation 2020 results. This merit list will be released along with the CA Foundation Result 2020.
Steps to check the CA Foundation Merit List 2020
- Find the CA Foundation 2020 Result link on the official website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Link to CA Foundation Merit List 2020 will be provided under the 'Check Merit List 2020' option.
- Click on that link.
- Provide your registration number and roll number. Enter the captcha code displayed on the screen.
- Proceed to log in.
- The CA Foundation 2020 Merit List will be displayed on your screen.
CA Foundation Result 2020: Answer Sheet Verification
After the announcement of CA Foundation Result 2020, the candidates will be given the opportunity to verify their answer booklets and request re-evaluation if the need arises, by paying INR 100 as verification fee. The window to do so will be open for a month. The entire process will be carried out online.
The candidates will have to log into their accounts on the official website. The information on the mode of payment and other important information will be made available on the portal.
Obtaining the re-evaluated CA Foundation 2020 Answer Sheet?
After the announcement CA final result 2020, candidates can obtain their verified/re-evaluated answer sheets upon payment of a fee of INR 500. The authorities will upload scanned copies of the candidate's answer booklet for paper 1 and 2. For the 3rd and 4th paper, scanned OMR sheets will be uploaded.
CA Foundation 2020 Result: Pass Percentage
Along with the CA Foundation result 2020, ICAI also declares pass percentage for the session. It testifies that the candidates who have secured less than the pass percentage in their CA foundation result 2020 have not qualified the examination. The CA foundation 2020 pass percentage for previous sessions is given below for your reference:
Official Pass Percentage
CA Foundation Toppers
The details of top scorers who secured the highest marks in CA foundation result 2020 are given below:
|CA Foundation 2020 Rank||Name||Marks||Percentage|
|All India Rank 1||Saina Agrawal||365||91.25|
|All India Rank 2||Sameer||362||90.50|
|All India Rank 2||Aksha Mohd. Faruk Memon||362||90.50|
|All India Rank 3||Shubham Taparia||361||90.25|
Instructions to Register for CA Foundation
- Click on the link on this page or visit the official website of ICAI. On the homepage of the website, click on the Login/Register tab.
- Then, enter CA Foundation registered user id and password to login in ICAI registered account.
- A link for ‘Email Registration’ will be available
- In the next screen, the candidates will then have to enter their Name, Roll Number, E-mail id.
- Now, click on the ‘Register Me’ button to submit and successfully register for receiving CA Foundation result 2020 on their registered email id.