ICAI is expected to released the CA Foundation admit card on the official exam website on Jun 8, 2021 as per previous trends. The admit card can be accessible by entering the registration ID and password. The CA Foundation admit card/hall ticket contains the candidate’s name, roll number, photograph and signature, exam centre, etc. along with important instructions.
In case of any discrepancy regarding the CA Foundation admit card, candidates may contact ICAI Helpline desk. Moreover, it is mandatory for candidates to report at the exam centre with their admit card for verification purposes.
CA Foundation Admit Card Details
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or ICAI has released the admit card for the CA Foundation Exam on its official website. Formerly known as the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) or the currently popular CA Foundation admit card is available online only. You will have to go to the official website and download it from the Dashboard of your account which you will have already created before filling the application form.
- Credentials: To download the CA Foundation Admit Card, you should enter the credentials like Login ID & Password, so keep them handy before downloading the Admit Card. The admit card will contain information like your name, address, Test centre address, registration number, and important instructions.
- Exam Sessions: The CA Foundation Exam will take place in two sessions from Jun 24, 2021 in India and in three foreign countries viz. UAE (at Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Muscat), Qatar (at Doha), and Nepal (at Kathmandu). The exam takes place at the following timings:
|Country||Session||Timings (Country Specific Local Time)||Reporting Time (Country Specific Local Time)||Subject|
|India||Morning||10.30 AM to 12.30 PM||10:00 AM||Mercantile Laws Fundamentals of Accounting|
|BREAK FROM 12.30 PM to 1.30 PM|
|Afternoon||2.00 PM to 4.00 PM||1.30 PM||General Economics Quantitative Aptitude|
|Adu Dhabi, Dubai, and Muscat||Morning||9 AM to 11 PM||8:00 AM||Mercantile Laws Fundamentals of Accounting|
|BREAK FROM 11 to AM 12 PM|
|Afternoon||12.30 PM to 2.30 PM||12:00 PM||General Economics Quantitative Aptitude|
|Doha||Morning||8 AM to 10 PM||7.30 AM||Mercantile Laws Fundamentals of Accounting|
|BREAK FROM 10 AM to 11 PM|
|Afternoon||11.30 AM to 1.30 PM||11:00 AM||General Economics Quantitative Aptitude|
|Kathmandu||Morning||10.45 AM to 12.45 PM||10.15 AM||Mercantile Laws Fundamentals of Accounting|
|BREAK FROM 12.45 PM to 1.45 PM|
|Afternoon||2.15 PM to 4.15 PM||1.45 PM||General Economics Quantitative Aptitude|
CA Foundation Admit Card 2021 Download Procedure
To download the admit card/hall ticket you have to follow the following step:
- Step 1: Go to the ICAI's students' portal at icaiexam.icai.org to download the admit card.
- Step 2: The page opens directly to the Login/registration page. For downloading the CA Foundation admit card, log in with your credentials like the User Id, Password and then enter the captcha that will be shown below, then choose "Log in". In case you do not remember the password then select "Forgot Password", enter your registered email Id and reset the password using the link sent to your said email Id.
- Step 3: You are now signed in to your account, the dashboard of your account has two sections. To the left, your credentials will be shown and to the right, under "Apply and Track your Application", the "Admit Card" link will be available to you, as shown with an arrow in the below image. Follow the "View" button in front of the admit card to go to CA Foundation admit card.
- Step 4: After going through the admit card, either take the printout by clicking the "Print" option or save it now in the system and take the printout later, without fail. The CA Foundation Admit Card is the single most important document you have to carry to the exam hall, without which the entry to exam hall will be denied.
- In case you have lost the printed CA Foundation admit card, you can download and print it again, by following the same steps as instructed above.
- You should check the admit card to make sure that all the details on it are right and no misspell of name or address. If there are any mistakes, kindly contact the ICAI immediately to get it corrected and avoid any hassle on the day of the exam. 0120-3054851, 3054852, 3054853, 3054854, 3054835, 4953751, 4953752, 4953753 and 4953754 You can call any of these numbers to get the mistakes rectified.
- Candidates must remember that they can download the CA Foundation admit card for a maximum of three times.
CA Foundation Admit Card 2021 Contents
The contents present in the CA Foundation Admit Card are given below:
|Details on Admit Card|
Instruction to CA Foundation Students
- Sessions: It is mandatory for you to attend both the sessions to clear CA Foundation.
- Things to carry: Along with the CA Foundation Admit Card, you should carry a valid photo Id proof with two passport size photographs, similar to the one you have uploaded while registering. You are also allowed to carry a pen/pencil and a calculator inside the exam centre.
- Calculator specification: It should not be a scientific calculator. It must be portable, battery enabled, with up to 6 functions, 12 digits, and up to two memories only.
- Unfair Practices: Admit card tampering or any other forms of unfair practices will lead to disciplinary actions. If found guilty, students will be debarred from taking the test and maybe prohibited to take the exam in the future.