CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria is declared and conducted by the Institute Of Charted Accounts Of India (ICIA) for the exam to be conducted twice in a year in the months of May and November. To avoid the rejection of application form, the students are advised to have enough knowledge of CA Foundation 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for CA Foundation 2021 Exam
A student who has appeared in the Class 12th examination directed by an examining body, established by law in India (or an examination recognized by the Central Government as identical thereto) may enrol for CA Foundation Exam 2021. A registered student may show up in Foundation Examination once he/ she has qualified the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination).
A student who has got himself/ herself registered for Foundation Course and has to undergo a minimum of four months study period to meet CA Foundation 2021 Eligibility Criteria. Students registered on or before December 31, 2021 will be eligible to write the exam in May 2021.
Candidates must have registered themselves with ICAI in order to be eligible for CA Foundation.
No upper age limit has been prescribed by the conducting authority for appearing in CA Foundation (CA CPT) test.
Candidate must have completed Class 10th and Class 12th conducted by any recognized board.
Candidates who have qualified in the Senior Secondary Exam with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks will be able to register themselves for CA Foundation 2021 exam.
CA Foundation 2021 Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who satisfy the CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria. After verifying their eligibility, the candidates must also get familiar with the CA Foundation 2021 Syllabus and the CA Foundation Exam Pattern before the exam date.
CA Foundation 2021 Exemptions
|UG & PG Candidates||Candidates who have an aggregate of 55% marks in graduation or post-graduation degree in Commerce stream or its equivalent from any recognized university will be exempted from CA Foundation 2021.|
|NIOS Candidates||Candidates who have qualified undergraduate or postgraduate degree from Open University will be exempted from CA Foundation 2021 Exam.|
|Non-Commerce Candidates||Candidates having bachelor's or master's degree in a stream other than Commerce and have secured an aggregate of least 60% marks or its equivalent from recognized University will be exempted from CA Foundation 2021 Exam.|
- NEET Exam 2021 Eligibility
- MHT CET Exam 2021 Eligibility
- GATE Exam 2021 Eligibility
- JEE Main Exam 2021 Eligibility
- AP EAMCET Exam 2021 Eligibility
- UPSC CDS Exam 2019 Eligibility
- UGC NET Exam 2019 Eligibility
- WB JEE Exam 2021 Eligibility
- JEE Advanced Exam 2021 Eligibility
- CLAT Exam 2021 Eligibility
- CAT Exam 2019 Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria Equivalence
To meet Eligibility criteria Of CA Foundation 2021, the students must pass 10+2 from the following boards which are recognized by the Government of India:
- Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh
- Assam Higher Secondary Education Council
- Bihar School Examination Board
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Chhatisgarh Board of Secondary Education
- Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE)
- Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
- Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education
- Board of School Education, Haryana
- H. P. Board of School Education
- J & K State Board of School Education
- Jharkhand Academic Council
- The government of Karnataka Department of Pre-University Education
- Kerala Board of Higher Secondary Education
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education
- Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh
- Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur
- Meghalaya Board of School Education
- Mizoram Board of School Education
- Nagaland Board of School Education
- Council of Higher Secondary Education, Orissa
- Punjab School Education Board
- Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
- Tamil Nadu State Board of School Examinations
- Tripura Board of Secondary Education
- U.P. Board of High School and Intermediate Education
- Board of School Education, Uttarakhand
- West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education