TS EAMCET full form is used to fill up the application from. Besides, it is important to participate in the exam and proceed with other particulars.
The TS EAMCET full form is Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH), Hyderabad, is the conducting body of the examination. TS EAMCET is held annually, candidates can apply online, and the exam can be attempted in English, Telegu, and Urdu. Additionally, various B.Tech and B.Sc courses are available after qualifying for the examination.
Table of Contents
- TS EAMCET Full Form and Highlights
- TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
- TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form
- TS EAMCET 2023 Books
- TS EAMCET 2023 Admit Card
- TS EAMCET 2023 Result
- Tie-Breaking Rules for TS EAMCET 2023 Results
- TS EAMCET Preparation Tips
TS EAMCET Full Form and Highlights
TS EAMCET exam held for admissions to undergraduate programmes. The institutes widely acknowledge the scores of the exam in Telangana. Top colleges and institutes consider the exam as a binding factor for admissions.
|TS EAMCET Full Form||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|TS EAMCET Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH)|
|TS EAMCET Frequency||Annually|
|TS EAMCET Exam Mode||Online|
|TS EAMCET Duration||3 Hours|
|TS EAMCET Languages||English, Telegu, and Urdu|
|TS EAMCET Application Mode||Online|
TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The TS EAMCET examination will be held online mode. The total examination time is 3 hours, wherein candidates will get 2 hours for Physics and Chemistry and 1 hour for attempting questions from Maths or Biology. The exam pattern of TS EAMCET 2023 is tabulated below given table.
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-based)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Total Number of Questions||160|
Read More: TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2023
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form
The TS EAMCET full form will be displayed on the official website. The candidates can follow step-by-step guidelines to apply for TS EAMCET 2023.
- Create an account by going to the official TS EAMCET website and entering your login information.
- Now, log in with the credentials and fill out the information required for the application process.
- Upload the necessary documentation for your identity and education for verification.
- Make your application fee payment using one of the available ways.
- Download the application form and print a copy for the admissions process and subsequent examination.
Read More: TS EAMCET Application Form 2023
TS EAMCET 2023 Books
TS EAMCET exam books cover the syllabus. Therefore, NCERT is one of the books considered supremely important for preparing for th exam. Apart from that, some books are specifically designed to address the subjects. The list of best books for TS EAMCET are as follows:
|EAMCET Mathematics (Andhra & Telangana) Chapterwise 25 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests||Arihant Publications|
|Mathematics with Mock Tests||GBTU|
|Textbook for Chemistry||IPE|
|Essential physical Chemistry||Ranjeet Shahi|
|EAMCET Chemistry Chapterwise 25 Years Solutions & 5 Mock Tests||Arihant Publications|
|Fundamentals of Inorganic Chemistry||Ananya Ganguly|
|Concepts of Physics Volume 1||HC Verma|
|Concepts of Physics Volume 2||HC Verma|
|EAMCET Physics 26 Years Solutions & 5 Mock Tests||Arihant Publications|
TS EAMCET 2023 Admit Card
Ideally, the official authorities release the TS EAMCET admit card just a few days before the exam is scheduled. The admit card will carry the TS EAMCET full form and the candidate's details, such as name, roll no, exam centre, father's name, and other particulars.
Further, candidates must note that TS EAMCET admit card is a vital document. Therefore, it must be kept safe until the admission is complete.
Steps to Download TS EAMCET 2023 Admit Card
Candidates should follow the instructions listed below to download their admission cards:
- Candidates must go to the official TS EAMCET website.
- Find the option "TS EAMCET Admit Card 2023" and click it.
- To access the admit card, candidates must next provide their registration information.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are required to double-check all the information on the admission card.
- For the exam and other processes, downlaod and print the admit card.
Read More: TS EAMCET Admit Card 2023
TS EAMCET 2023 Result
The conducting body will post the TS EAMCET result online. The results will include all the information, including the candidates' scores.
How Can I Get My TS EAMCET 2023 Results?
The actions listed in the points below can be done to access the TS EAMCET 2023 result:
- Candidates need to go to the TS EAMCET website.
- After that, click the "TS EAMCET Result" link.
- In the corresponding fields, enter your registered ID and password.
- On the screen will be the TS EAMCET result.
- For future use, review all the information and download the TS EAMCET 2023 result.
Tie-Breaking Rules for TS EAMCET 2023 Results
Let's say two applicants pass the TS EAMCET 2023 exam with the same or similar scores. In that circumstance, the exam's conducting authorities will devise the following tie-breaking techniques.
- The TS EAMCET results, or the candidate's score on the TS EAMCET examination, shall be considered first.
- Those with higher Biology results will be placed on the merit list.
- The candidate with the better Physics score will be placed higher on the merit list if there is still a tie.
- The candidate with the highest total exam score will be listed higher on the merit list if the tie remains after the first two steps.
- The older candidate will be considered if none of the other possibilities works out.
Read More: TS EAMCET Results 2023
TS EAMCET Preparation Tips
Candidates appearing for the exam must note some important points for preparation. Due to several factors in play, the cutoffs for admission will be high. Only selected candidates who qualify for the cutoffs will get the seats. Therefore, here are some preparation tips.
- Candidates must make a point to check the TS EAMCET exam pattern, syllabus, and books before attending the exam.
- The syllabus is enormous and the time in hand is restricted. Hence, the candidates must create a proper schedule/ timetable for preparation to cover the syllabus. Sticking to that is essential.
- Further, candidates should revise all the topics periodically to avoid forgetting any topic. Revision makes the process of recapitulating the syllabus easy.
- Apart from these, after a substantial amount of syllabus is covered, candidates must follow the previous year's question papers and practice from test papers.
- Lastly, it is unavoidable to appear for mock tests. Mock tests reflect the actual preparation. Additionally, it helps in analysing the weak and strong areas. It also helps in understanding the exam pattern.
Read More: TS EAMCET Preparation 2023
POST YOUR COMMENT