Admission in LLB correspondence from IGNOU is done for the certificate and diploma courses only. In this article, we will discuss the details of LLB correspondence from IGNOU, courses, fee, eligibility criteria, application, documents required, etc.
Admission in LLB correspondence from IGNOU is done each year for different courses. Understudies are shortlisted after the ideal law course at IGNOU releases the merit list. Competitors with a higher score have better odds of getting admission in the college. To get a confirmation in a PhD law programme,i.e. Doctor Philosophy in Law or PHDLE, IGNOU conducts an entrance test at the public level. Candidates who qualify the law test are chosen for the confirmation at the college. There are two academic sittings in the period of January and July. Applications are acknowledged online for all law courses. Admission to law postgraduate courses depends on merit. IGNOU conducts a selection test for a PhD program. For online confirmation, candidates need to go to the official site of the college and the payment must be made on the web. Tests of the IGNOU law are likewise taken on online however in extremely well-monitored venues.
List of Topics:
- Important Points
- Courses and Fee
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
LLB Correspondence from IGNOU Checklist:
Candidates must go through the checklist of points mentioned below before applying:
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the course they wish to apply to.
- Candidates must check the latest dates and events.
- Candidates must check the documents required at the time of form filling (List of documents required are mentioned in the article).
- Candidates can apply through Online or Offline mode.
- Exams are conducted online.
LLB Correspondence from IGNOU Important Points:
Candidates must know certain points for admission. Mentioned below is the list of important points for the same:
- Candidates must know the fee structure of the course.
- Candidates should know that they can only pursue a certificate or diploma course through correspondence.
- The documents must be in the required dimensions.
- All the details must be filled incorrectly.
- Candidates must know the validity of the certificate or diploma.
LLB Correspondence from IGNOU Courses and Fee:
LLB correspondence from IGNOU offers distance education learning and regular education of law courses that a candidate can apply for to get admission in the college. Mentioned below are the law courses with their fee structure:
|Courses Offered||Fee Structure (approx.)|
|Diploma in Paralegal Practice||INR 9000|
|Certificate in Co-operation and Co-operative Law||INR 8500|
|Certificate in Human Rights||INR 2500|
|Certificate in International Humanitarian Law||INR 3000|
|Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking||INR 1500|
|Certificate in Consumer Protection||INR 2000|
|Post-Graduate Certificate Patent Practice||INR 9800|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice||INR 11000|
|Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law||INR 8600|
|Doctor of Philosophy in Law||INR 17500|
LLB Correspondence from IGNOU Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria should be checked by the candidate before applying for any course. The criteria differ from courses to courses. Mentioned below are the general eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have passed HSC (class 12th).
- For postgraduate courses, candidates must have cleared their graduation from a recognized university.
Candidates in their final year can also apply, taking in consideration they cleared the first three years.
- Candidates applying for PhD in Law must have qualified LLM with a minimum of 55% marks.
LLB Correspondence from IGNOU Application:
A candidate can apply in both online and offline modes for LLB correspondence from IGNOU. Given underneath are both the strategies through which a candidate can fill the IGNOU application form. Mentioned below is the application process for both online and offline modes:
For the online cycle, the candidate must visit the official site of IGNOU. Just underneath the title bar comes a drop-down menu named 'Register Online'. The candidates must enlist themselves and fill in the details like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email address, and Contact details. The candidate at that point needs to make a special ID and set a password. After the account formation, the candidate needs to sign in and enter the user name and password just made. The applicant will have to fill the data and information like personal, course details, qualifications, and so on. The competitors should upload the documents needed for applying for LLB correspondence from IGNOU. After a successful form filling, candidates will be diverted to the payment portal, where they should pay the application fee.
For the offline cycle, the applicant needs to visit any closest centre of IGNOU. They should give a Demand Draft (DD) for IGNOU for the instalment of application fee. The competitor should secure the application form and submit it to the centre. In the next 45 business days, the confirmed application will come through the email, post, or via message.
LLB Correspondence from IGNOU Documents Required:
Candidates must make sure that they provide the necessary documents at the time of admission and form filling. Mentioned below is the list of the documents required for LLB correspondence from IGNOU:
- Candidate’s SSC (class 10th) marksheet or birth certificate for age proof.
- Candidate’s HSc (class 12th) marksheet.
- Candidate’s graduation marksheets and degree certificate.
- Reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) candidates have to submit the caste certificate.
- Candidates belonging to the Below Poverty Line category have to submit the certificate for the same.
- Candidates with work experience have to submit the certificate of it.
- Candidate’s recent passport size photograph.
- Candidate’s signature.
LLB Correspondence from IGNOU About:
IGNOU is a renowned institute that offers admission in different streams and degrees. The college is known to give the best education through correspondence or distance mode. Indira Gandhi National Open University gives distinctive courses in the law area. It likewise offers PG and doctoral degrees in various streams. Applicants who wish to seek LLB correspondence from IGNOU can apply for the certificate and diploma courses that the college offers yet they won't have the option to get an undergraduate LLB degree from IGNOU. The college was set up in 2005. Its principal objective is to give lawful learning through distance education learning and open training. IGNOU presented an online learning course through which PG certificates are offered on the web. IGNOU is UGC authorised and is the prime selection of candidates each year. The foundation awards quality learning as well as guarantees that the candidates are given opportunities to develop equally.