IGNOU Released JUNE Revaluation Result 2022 in Official Website. Get details about steps to check, details mentioned, revaluation centers and other important point.
IGNOU is the largest Open University in the world, with a total active enrollment of 4 million students. IGNOU admission is currently open for the June 2022 session. It conducts various exams, and Term End Examinations (TEE) are one of them.
International students and other students must download and print out the application form from the official website to apply offline for the IGNOU revaluation result June 2022.
Table of Contents
- Steps to Apply for IGNOU Revaluation Result June 2022
- Details Mentioned on the IGNOU Revaluation Result June 2022
- IGNOU Result Revaluation Centers
- IGNOU Revaluation Result June 2022: Important Points
Steps to Check for IGNOU Revaluation Result June 2022
IGNOU Revaluation Result June 2022 will be out on their official website. Below are the steps for candidates to check for IGNOU revaluation results.
- Visit IGNOU's official website.
- Select "Re-Evaluation" from the "Register Online" selection menu.
- Candidates must read the general instructions, sign the declaration, and click "I Agree and Proceed."
- The application login screen will appear.
- Candidates must input their enrolment number and choose a program code.
- Additionally, click on the "Login" tab.
- On the screen, the IGNOU revaluation form will appear.
- Candidates must complete the revaluation form with their information.
Details Mentioned on the IGNOU Revaluation Result June 2022
The IGNOU Revaluation Result will be announced by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Candidates can check their results by visiting the official website. Below are the given particulars mentioned for the candidates to check their IGNOU Revaluation Result June 2022.
- Name of the program
- Program code
- Term End Exam year/ Semester
- Enrollment Number of the student
- Date of exam
- Previous marks obtained
- Marks obtained (after revaluation)
- Total marks
- Remarks by the examiner
- Other relevant information
IGNOU Result Revaluation Centers
Candidates can check below some of the IGNOU revaluation result centers where they will have to submit the offline form.
|Jurisdiction of Evaluation Centre||Address of Evaluation Centre|
|Kochi, Trivandrum, Vatakara, Chennai, Madurai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Bangalore, Bijapur, Panaji, Port Blair||Deputy Registrar Regional Evaluation CentreIGNOU Regional Centre Building Kaloor, Cochin – 682017, Kerala|
|Shillong, Guwahati, Jorhat, Itanagar, Imphal, Agartala, Gangtok, Kohima, Aizawl||Deputy Registrar Regional Evaluation CentreIGNOU Regional Centre Building Sunny Lodge, Nongthymmi, Nongshilliang, Shillong-793014, Meghalaya|
|Lucknow, Varanasi, Aligarh, Noida, Karnal, Chandigarh, Khanna, Dehradun, Jammu, Srinagar, Shimla||Deputy Registrar Regional Evaluation CentreIGNOU Regional Centre Building B-1/33, Sector-H, Aliganj, Lucknow-226024|
|Bhopal, Jabalpur, Raipur, Ranchi||Deputy Registrar Regional Evaluation CentreIGNOU Regional Centre Building 12, Arera Hills, Bhopal – 462011, Madhya Pradesh|
|Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Jodhpur, Jaipur||Deputy Registrar Regional Evaluation CentreIGNOU Regional Centre Building Opp. Nirma University Sarkhej Nagar Highway, Chharodi, Ahmedabad – 382481|
IGNOU Revaluation Result June 2022: Important Points
To ensure all admissions events are included, IGNOU students who took term-end exams should be aware of the dates for the IGNOU reassessment results in June 2022. Candidates can view information about dates such as term-end exam dates, result dates, revaluation application deadlines, and revaluation result dates for sessions under IGNOU revaluation result dates.
- Candidates can access their results by visiting the official website of IGNOU Revaluation Result once it is announced online.
- Aspirants must keep their login credentials like enrollment number and password to check their results.
- Candidates should be aware that only the theory examinations are eligible for revaluation. There is no option for evaluating results for practical exams, lab courses, seminars, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- The candidate's top two scores from their initial scores and revised marks following a revaluation are considered after the revaluation result.
- The outcome will be final after revaluation or rechecking. After releasing the revaluation results, IGNOU won't accept any additional requests.
- Students must complete the application form and mail it to the appropriate evaluation center with a check for Rs. 750 made payable to IGNOU. It is made payable to the location where the revaluation form is being submitted.
- Additionally, they might ask for copies of the answer sheets. They must do this within 45 days following the announcement of the results by submitting a request.
- The request must be made in person at a designated assessment center with an INR 100 DD for each course, payable to IGNOU in the city.