SOF ICO Result 2022
SOF ICO exam is conducted in November and December, and the SOF publishes the results on its official website. Students will have to keep updating themselves to know the results. The Science Olympiad Foundation will announce ICO Results for the academic year 2021-22 on its official website.
Table of Contents
- SOF International Commerce Olympiad Result
- Steps to Check the SOF ICO Results
- SOF ICO Ranking Criteria
|Top Olympiads in India|
|SOF Olympiad Exams|
SOF International Commerce Olympiad Result
SOF ICO is the new addition to the Olympiads organized by the Science Olympiad Foundation. ICO 2022-23 will be conducted for students of classes 11th and 12th.
Tabulated below are the SOF ICO result dates.
SOF ICO 2022-23 Exam
SOF ICO 2022-23 Result
Steps to Check the SOF ICO Result
SOF ICO 2022-23 results will be released on the official website of SOF, and notifications will also be released on the SOF social media handles. The results will be displayed till the announcement of other Olympiad exams conducted by the Science Olympiad Foundation.
Below are the steps to download the SOF ICO 2022-23 results.
- Visit the official website of SOF.
- On the home page, students can see different cards for results, awards, exam schedules, participants, and other related details
- Click on the Results card which will redirect you to the results link
- To check the SOF ICO result, one must have their roll number with them.
- Then, you should enter the details in the given format i.e. (Your school code- class-section-Roll no)
- The result would be displayed on the screen after giving your roll number.
- Students can save this result or can take the print of it for future reference.
- Students won’t receive the result by post.
SOF ICO Ranking Criteria
SOF ICO exam ranks will be allotted based on certain criteria from marks obtained to the number of participants.
The ranks of the students studying will be allotted using the following criterion mentioned below.
- Marks were obtained in the exam.
- If two or more students score the same number of marks, then ranks will be determined based on marks scored in sections accorded more priority.
- In the case of a tie marks scored by a student in the previous class may be considered to determine the rank.
- If two or more students score the same marks under both the criteria above, they will be awarded the same rank.
- In case of any confusion, the decision of the academic council will be final & binding.
|Other Related Olympiads in India|
|Indian Talent Olympiad||Humming Bird Commerce Competency Olympiad|
|HMIT Exam||Indian School Talent Search Exam (ISTSE)|
|UNICUS Olympiad||National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)|
List of other popular Olympiads are given below:
Note: Get the complete list of Olympiad Exams conducted in India. For any questions/queries related to this Olympiad, do comment in the comment section, as given below.