ACC Registration 2023
Art and Clinic Contest (ACC) is an international level Olympiad conducted by EduHeal Foundation to generate students' interest in art and sports as a career. EduHeal Foundation conducts the registration process for students who were planning to appear in Art and Clinic Contest 2023. The registration process is done via the school.
ACC is introduced to enhance learning through art. The exams are conducted for classes 1 to 12 with the exception of a few Olympiad Exams. EduHeal ACC registration has different forms for verification and participation, which are discussed below.
Table of Contents
- EduHeal ACC Highlights
- EduHeal ACC Registration Process
- EduHeal Art and Clinic Contest Eligibility Criteria
|Top Olympiads in India
|SOF Olympiad Exams
EduHeal ACC Highlights
Given below are the highlights of the EduHeal ACC Olympiad.
Name Of organization
Popularly known as
Art & Clinics Contest (ACC)
ACC registration start date
Last date of registration
Aug 31, 2023
Mode of reference
Mode of examination
EduHeal ACC Registration Process
Art and Clinic Contest (ACC) is an international level Olympiad conducted by EduHeal Foundation to enhance art-based learning, which improves students' skills in decision making, communication, and independent learning. There are five forms that EduHeal Foundation sends to school. Each has a different purpose, and the school must fill all the details in all the forms correctly. The forms are:
- EduHeal School Registration Form A
- EduHeal School Registration Form B
- EduHeal School Registration Form C
- EduHeal School Registration Form D
EduHeal School Registration Form A
For ACC registration, the school has to use the application form A to register itself (if it is an unregistered school).
- The school coordinator/principal should provide their school details such as school name, address & contact number, principal's name & contact number, school e-mail id, and coordinator's e-mail id.
- The school coordinator should also give the number of students participating in each exam, along with the total amount of fees collected.
- The amount of INR 125 per student/per exam is to be paid (Rs.25 can be retained by the school per student/per exam).
- Students can pay the amount to their respective coordinators.
- The school coordinator/principal can pay the total amount to EduHeal through demand draft or internet banking.
- The demand draft should be in favor of EHF Learning Media (P) Ltd. payable at New Delhi. For online payment, schools are requested to send the money to the following account number.
- EHF HDFC Bank A/c No.: 50200004458546
- IFSC/NEFT Code: HDFC0000678
- The form should reach the following address before the last date of registration.
- EHF, 103, Taj Apt., Ring Road, Near AIIMS Metro Station, New Delhi- 110029.
EduHeal School Registration Form B
School registration form B is used to fill the details regarding coordinating/volunteering teachers for the EduHeal ACC Olympiad. Based on the strength of student participation in EHF Olympiads, each of the teachers mentioned below will be entitled to,
- Participation certificate and gifts.
- Wards of the Olympiads coordinators/principal can attend any of the EduHeal exams without registration fees.
- Free participation in online National Teachers Evaluation Test (if interested)
- The school opting for an online exam will be sent multiple demo links for practice on EHF online exam server, which will be PC-based.
EduHeal School Registration Form C
School registration form C is used to order preparatory book/reference books sold by EduHeal Foundation for Art and Clinic Contest. The cost of each book is INR 80. Details such as the number of books for each class per exam and school details (name, address, phone number, etc.) are to be filled. The EduHeal Foundation sells two types of preparatory books.
- Activity book
EduHeal School Registration Form D
The school registration form D is also known as the student registration form. The details of the students who have parental consent are filled for ACC Olympiad. Details such as the name of the student, father's name, exams attempting are filled in this form.
- Each sheet is for a particular class, and the school can photocopy the page for more number of students.
- The serial number starting from 001 should be assigned to each student in a form and should be continued in case of additional pages.
- The enrollment number for the exam (printed on the admit card) is determined by a combination of Olympiad code, school code, class, and serial number.
- Coordinators must make sure that the students' details are correct as it cannot be changed later, and the same will be printed on certificates.
EduHeal Student Consent Form
The student consent form is used to inform parents about the exams being conducted by the school and the details of these exams (dates and costs). Interested parents can fill the form and send it to the coordinator after enclosing the appropriate amount.
EduHeal Art and Clinic Contest Eligibility Criteria
Students planning to participate in the EduHeal ACC Olympiad should satisfy the below eligibility criteria to apply for the art contest.
- Only students who belong to participating schools can take part in the exam.
- Students should be from the participating schools affiliated to either/both/all ICSE, CBSE, and the state board.
- The student must be studying in any class from 1 to 12.
Registration in Brief:
- Eligible students interested in writing the exam can approach their school coordinator.
- The school authorities can download the required registration forms and fill them as instructed.
- School coordinators should send the registration forms and the amount (in case of a demand draft) or the payment receipt (in case of online payment).
|Other Related Olympiads in India
|Indian Talent Olympiad
|Indian School Talent Search Exam (ISTSE)
|National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)
List of other popular Olympiads is given below:
Note: Get the complete list of Olympiad Exams conducted in India. For any questions/queries related to this Olympiad, do comment in the comment section, as given below.