The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board conducts the Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test i.e. MPTET once a year. The MPTET is a recruitment exam for teaching job across the Madhya Pradesh state. Candidates who qualify the MPTET exam can apply to primary and upper primary teaching jobs in Madhya Pradesh.
The MPTET exam is conducted annually. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board announces the MPTET Cut Off once the exam is over. The MPTET Cut Off is made available on the official website along with the result. MPTET Cut Off is different for different categories.
MPTET Cut Off Marks
The exam authority has prescribed a certain cut off criteria for qualifying the MPTET exam. Candidates who fulfil the prescribed MPTET Cut Off criteria will be able to get eligibility certificate. The minimum marks or MPTET Cut Off one must score to qualify the exam are given in the table below.
|Category||Cut Off Percentage||Cut Off Marks||Validity|
How to check the MPTET Cut Off?
As mentioned above, the MPTET Cut Off is defined by the exam authority and whoever scores more than the set cut off marks is considered to have passed the MPTET exam. Therefore candidates should check the result to find whether they have scored more than the MPTET Cut Off marks. Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the MPTET result.
- Visit the official MPTET website.
- Click on the "MPTET 2021 Result" link.
- Input login credentials. [application number, date of birth]
- Enter the captcha code and hit search.
- The MPTET result will be presented on the user's screen.
- View and download the result for future reference.
How to get the MPTET Certificate?
The certificate is issued for those candidates who score more than the MPTET Cut Off marks. Qualified candidates will get their MPTET Certificate right away after the result is declared. The steps to download the MPTET Certificate are given below.
- When the MPTET result is out, an SMS is sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
- Applicants have to log in to their accounts using their credentials
- After logging in, find and click on the "Issued Documents" section.
- The "Issued Documents" section will contain MPTET Certificate and mark sheets of the candidate.
- View and download the MPTET Certificate and marksheet.
- Candidates can also take print of the MPTET Certificate for future reference.