The government of Kerala conducts the State Eligibility Test, i.e. Kerala SET exam. Candidates who qualify the Kerala SET exam are eligible to apply for teaching posts in High Secondary School of Kerala.
The Kerala SET exam is conducted every year. Once the exam concludes, candidates can get to know about the Kerala SET Cut Off and result on the official website of the exam.
Kerala SET Cut Off Criteria
In order to qualify the Kerala SET exam, candidates must fulfil the Kerala SET Cut Off criteria prescribed by the conducting body. The minimum qualifying cut off criteria for the Kerala SET differs for every category. Candidates can check the Kerala SET Cut Off criteria for each category in the table below.
|Category||Paper-I||Paper-II||Total Cut Off|
How to check the Kerala SET Result?
As mentioned above, candidates have to score equal to or more than the prescribed cut off marks to qualify the Kerala SET exam. Candidates can check whether they have qualified the exam or not by checking the result of the exam. The steps to check the Kerala SET result are given below.
- Go to the official website of the Kerala SET.
- On the homepage, find and click on the "Kerala SET Result" link.
- Now, enter the roll number and click on "Submit".
- The Kerala SET Result will be displayed on the screen of the user.
- View and download the result.
- Take a printout of the Kerala SET Result for future reference.
How to get the Kerala SET Certificate?
Candidates who qualify the Kerala SET exam can go to the official website and download the Kerala SET Certificate. The Kerala SET Certificate will be valid for one year. After the end of the validity period, candidates will need to pay an additional fee and then get the certificate. The steps to download the Kerala SET Certificate are given below.
- Go to the official website of the Kerala SET exam.
- Find and click on the "Application Form for the Certificate" link.
- Now enter all the information asked on the screen. [Roll number, Subject, District, Date of birth]
- Then click on "Submit."
- The Kerala SET CErtificate shall be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take print of the same for future reference.