GPAT counselling 2021 will begin after the declaration of the GPAT 2021 result. Applicants who successfully qualify through the announced cut off are eligible to move forward with the GPAT counselling 2021. The registration process for GPAT 2021 has started on December 23, 2021, however, the counselling dates are yet to be announced.
GPAT 2021 Counselling Highlights
All the candidates whose names are on the GPAT merit list are eligible to participate in GPAT counselling 2021 have to log in to the official site and check their GPAT Schedule. It is the next step towards admission into a reputed GPAT college.
The candidates are required to carry their original mark-sheets along with other certificates at the time of GPAT counselling 2021. If the applicant fails to carry his/her original certificates and mark sheets, then the management reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the candidate.
Note: Applicants are not supposed to carry downloaded or duplicate copies of mark sheets and certificates as they are not acceptable during the GPAT counselling 2021.
The GPAT counselling 2021 process is designed by the official authorities responsible for conducting the GPAT 2021. Applicants are advised to carefully go through the GPAT counselling 2021 process to avoid unnecessary mistakes during the admission process. The GPAT counselling 2021 process is discussed below:
GPAT Counselling 2021 Document Verification stage
This is the first stage wherein candidates will have to check rank wise counselling dates. The dates will be available on the official website after the exam gets over.
Candidates must carry all important documents for the verification process and report at the GPAT counselling venue. In case the candidate fails to bring the documents, then their candidature will be cancelled.
GPAT Counselling 2021 Web Options
To understand the web option associated with the GPAT counselling 2021, applicants can go through the point mentioned below:
- Post completion of Document Verification, candidates must visit the official website.
- On the official website, there will be a link which will display ‘Web Options Entry Portal’
- A list of colleges will be displayed
- Candidates can fill the options with the institutes in order of their preference.
- If the candidates fill the maximum number of preference then it will increase the chance of getting the college they preferred.
- After filling the preferences candidates must save and lock their choices
- Candidates must remember that the changes they made cannot be reverted.
- Take a printout of the same.
GPAT Counselling 2021 Seat Allotment
GPAT Seat Allotment will be done based on the GPAT 2021 score of the applicant. Candidates will get a seat in the Institute of their choice only if their names are there in the merit list and have a good rank in GPAT 2021. Candidates can visit the GPAT official website to download the GPAT seat allotment order 2021.
GPAT Counselling 2021 Reporting
Candidates need to report to the allotted college with all the documents after the completion of the counselling process. They need to pay the admission fees as specified by the College/University
GPAT 2021 Counselling Documents
The following documents are required by the candidate at the time of the GPAT counselling 2021:
- GPAT 2021 Score Card
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet (all years)
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Category Certificate (if any)
- Latest passport size colour photograph
- Any Government-approved identity card i.e, Voter Id, Aadhar Card or Driver's License.
GPAT 2021 Counselling Certificates
Applicants are required to submit certain certificates at the time of GPAT counselling 2021 for verification purposes. The list of required certificates is mentioned below:
- Category/Caste Certificate: The candidate who belongs to a scheduled caste or scheduled tribe must submit a community certificate signed by the authorized authority.
Handicapped/Disabled Certificate: Candidates who have selected PD in the sub-category section of GPAT 2021 application form should submit physical handicap/disability certificates to claim reservation benefits.
- Identification Affidavit: The candidate must have an Identification Affidavit which is authorized by appropriate Notary.
- Scribe Undertaking Certificate: The candidates have to submit a particular undertaking form which is given by GPAT, candidates are required to fill in the details and submit it.
Colleges Accepting GPAT 2021 Scores
Multiple institutes are affiliated with GPAT 2021 and participate in the GPAT counselling 2021. Applicants are given an option to select the institute of their preference, and if they meet the requirements set by the particular institute, they can move forward with the admission process. The participating colleges under the GPAT 2021 are tabulated in the table:
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali
Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh
Jadavpur University, Kolkata
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT BHU, Varanasi
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad
Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam
Note: Candidates should note that the list mentions only popular colleges participating in GPAT 2021.
GPAT 2021 Cut Off
GPAT cut off is announced by the participating institutes for their individual admissions. Applicants should carefully go through the cut off announced by the institute of their preference and compare their obtained score in the GPAT 2021. The affiliated institutes will announce the official GPAT cut off once the official authorities have declared the result.