The GPAT 2021 Admit Card is a very crucial document issued by the official authorities responsible for organizing the GPAT 2021. The possession of the GPAT 2021 Admit Card states that the holder's application process is completed, and he/she is eligible to attempt the GPAT 2021.
- February 13, 2021: The admit card for GPAT 2021 is released. Candidates who have successfully submitted the application and paid for the exam can download the same by logging in.
GPAT 2021 Admit Card Highlights
GPAT 2021 Admit Card will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). By using the Registration Number and Date of birth, applicants can obtain the GPAT 2021 admit card from the official website. Once candidates have completed the GPAT registration process, a GPAT 2021 hall ticket will be issued. Important dates associated with GPAT 2021 admit card download are mentioned in the table below:
|GPAT 2021 Application Form last date||January 30, 2021|
|Release of GPAT 2021 Admit Card||February 13, 2021|
|GPAT 2021 Exam Date||February 22, 2021 to February 27, 2021|
GPAT 2021 Admit Card (GPAT hall ticket) can be downloaded from the AICTE-GPAT National Testing Agency website using the candidate's Application Number and Password. In case the candidate has forgotten the password, he/she can retrieve it using the password recovery question.
Admission to the GPAT exam centre will be prohibited if the applicant fails to carry or download the GPAT 2021 admit card. It is a mandatory document to get entry to the examination hall.
Note: Hall ticket will not be sent to the candidate by post, it is to be downloaded from the official site only.
How to Download GPAT 2021 Admit Card?
Applicants are advised to carefully go through the steps to download the GPAT 2021 admit card successfully. The document will be available on the official website after the application process is completed. Steps to access the GPAT 2021 admit card are mentioned below:
Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website for GPAT i.e. ntagpat.nic.in
- Step 2: Candidates must click on the link which is given for downloading the admit card.
- Step 3: Now, candidates are required to enter their Application Number, Password & Security Pin in order to download the GPAT 2021, Admit Card.
- Step 4: Click on Sign In button and GPAT 2021 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Steps 5: Candidates are required to download GPAT 2021 Admit Card and take a print out of it.
Details Mentioned on the GPAT 2021 Admit Card
The details mentioned on the GPAT 2021 admit card are used for official identification and verification purposes. The applicant's personal information during the application process is also mentioned on the GPAT 2021 admit card. Applicants are advised to carefully go through the details mentioned on the GPAT 2021 admit card and report to authorities in case of discrepancies. The details mentioned on the AICTE GPAT admit card are mentioned below:
- Name of the candidate
- GPAT 2021 Roll Number
- Test date
- Test time
- Reporting time at GPAT exam centre
- Name of the exam centre
- Address of the exam centre
- Instructions to abide by a candidate in the examination hall for GPAT.
Things to be Carried Along with the GPAT 2021 Admit Card
Applicants are required to carry some mandatory documents to the GPAT exam centre along with the official GPAT 2021 admit card. The list of required documents at the exam centre is mentioned below:
- GPAT 2021 Admit Card
- A passport size photograph of the applicant
- Legal ID proof, which can be the aadhaar card, voter ID card or PAN card of the applicant
- PwD certificate if required.
Important Guidelines Associated with GPAT 2021 Admit Card
Applicants are advised to go through the important guidelines associated with the GPAT hall ticket 2021 mentioned below:
- Presence of candidate: Candidates must report at the GPAT Exam centre on the scheduled date and time as mentioned on their hall ticket.
- Note: Candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear for GPAT 2021.
- Error reporting: If a candidate finds any discrepancy or errors regarding the information furnished on GPAT 2021 admit card, then he/she will be required to report it to the helpdesk of exam conducting body- AICTE.
- You should keep your admit card preserved as it might be needed after GPAT 2021 Results are announced.
How to Recover Password to Download GPAT 2021 Admit Card?
It might happen to some applicant that he/she do not remember or misplaced the officially issued GPAT login id or password. To recover the GPAT login password and access the GPAT 2021 hall ticket from the official website, applicants can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the login page on the official website of GPAT.
- Select the 'Forgot password' option available on the screen.
- Applicants will have to choose between 3 modes of recovery provided by the official authorities.
- Select the suitable option and access the GPAT 2021 admit card.
GPAT 2021 Exam Centre
Applicants are provided with the option to select the GPAT exam centre of their preference during the application process. There are 59 GPAT exam centres across India. Once the applicant has submitted his/her preferences in regards to the GPAT exam centre, the final allotment is done by the official authorities. The allotted GPAT exam centre is mentioned on the GPAT admit card 2021. Applicants should carefully go through the instructions mentioned on the GPAT 2021 admit card about the GPAT exam centre.
GPAT 2021 Exam Day Intructions
Applicants are required to follow the pre-defined GPAT exam day instructions at the GPAT exam centre. The official authorities determine the set of regulations at GPAT exam centre.
- Applicants are required to report on time to the allotted GPAT exam centre. All the details regarding the exam centre reporting time and exam conduction time will be mentioned on the GPAT 2021 admit card.
- Applicants should bring all the mandatory documents at the exam centre for official verification purposes.
- Applicants are not allowed to carry any type of electronic gadget to the exam hall.
- Applicants should follow the basic disciplinary code of conduct during the GPAT attempt.