UPESPAT 2021 exam is conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES Dehradun). UPESPAT (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Pharmacy Aptitude Test) 2021 is an online national level entrance test conducted to facilitate admission into the B.Pharma programme.
- What is UPESPAT?
- UPESPAT 2021 Important Dates
- UPESPAT 2021 Eligibility
- UPESPAT 2021 Application Form
- UPESPAT 2021 Admit Card
- UPESPAT 2021 Syllabus
- UPESPAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- UPESPAT 2021 Results
- UPESPAT 2021 Counselling
What is UPESPAT?
UPESPAT (Pharmacy Aptitude Test) is a national level held every year for the admission of the candidates into B.Pharma courses. The UPESPAT exam is conducted online i.e. computer-based tests (CBT). The candidates can choose a date and time from the available slot through the website. UPESPAT 2021 application form is made available on the official website of the UPES. The exam dates for UPESPAT 2021 will be announced by the conducting authority.
|Full Form||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Total seat available||60|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Time Duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
UPESPAT 2021 Important Dates
The UPESPAT 2021 important dates are given below. For B. Pharma this admission process is through Board Marks only. NEET category will be open once results are out.
|Online Application Last Date||Aug 20, 2021|
|Last date to submit academic/ national exam scores||Aug 22, 2021|
|Result Announcement||Aug 24, 2021|
|Last date to submit admission fee||Aug 31, 2021|
UPESPAT 2021 Eligibility
UPESPAT 2021 eligibility criteria are decided by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. All the candidates must thoroughly check the eligibility standards applying for the UPESPAT exam 2021. The UPESPAT 2021 eligibility is based on the two pathways, exam pathway, and non-exam pathway. Below are the eligibility criteria for both pathways.
- The candidate should have scored 50% marks in class 10 ad 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Maths, and English as a major subject.
- Candidates can pre-enrol themselves even before they appear for the board exams if they have a minimum of 50% in class 10.
- Students appearing in class 12 and the results are awaiting can also apply, but shortlisted candidates will only be given a provisional offer letter subject to them obtaining a minimum of 50 marks in board exam.
- Merit in Board exams: Minimum 75% marks in class 10 and class 12 and minimum 75% marks in aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths/Biology) at the senior secondary level.
- JEE/NEET qualified: Minimum score of 40 percentile or above in JEE or NEET with minimum 50% marks in class 10 and class 12 and minimum 50% in aggregate in PCM/B (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology) in class 12.
UPESPAT 2021 Application Form
UPESPAT 2021 application form was made available on the UPES Official website from Jul 15, 2021. The application form can be filled online only by visiting the official website of UPES. The candidates have to register first by providing some basic and a system-generated link with credentials will be shared with the register mobile number and email id.
How to fill the application form?
UPESPAT 2021 application form filling involves various steps and candidates should follow each step carefully for the successful submission of the same. Below are the given steps to fill the application form:
Step 1: Personal Details and Enrolment
In this step, the candidates have to furnish all the personal details such as name, last name, date of birth, address, mobile number, and email id and the course level section (UG or PG). The system will send an OTP on the provided mobile number and the candidate need to enter the OTP for verification.
Step 2: OTP Verification
The candidates who have to enter the OTP received via SMS on the registered mobile number on the application page in the space provided in OTP.
Step 3: Academic Details
The next step or the next page will ask the candidate to provide all his/her academic details such as percentage or CGP of class 10 or 12, name of the schools, and board (CBSE/ICSE or any state board).
Step 4: Receiving the application number
In the next step, after providing all the mandatory details, the candidate will receive a system-generated application number via email or SMS from UPES Dehardun. The candidate has to save the application number for further references.
Step 5: Log in using the email and password
The SMS with the application number will have a link (URL) which will be redirected to the login page. Candidate has to login using the same password with their email ID, which they had provided during the registration.
Step 6: UPESPAT 2021 Application Fee Payment
Candidate has to login using the email ID and shared system-generated password to pay the UPESPAT application fee. Candidate can choose the mode of payment and pay the application fee of INR 1350. Below are the modes by which UPESPAT 2021 fee can be paid.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Note: The fee for the Indian nationals is INR 1350 and USD 75 for NRI candidates.
Step 6: Complete Application
After paying the application fee, the candidate has to review and provide other important details regarding their academic details. These details vary from course to course. For B.Pharma, detailed account of marks/CGPA is required along with a list of details mentioned below:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Level (UG/PG)
- Email Id
- Confirm Email Id
- Valid Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Class 10 year of passing and percentage
- Class 12 year of passing and percentage
- Enquirer Source
- PIN Code
- Application Pathway: Exam or Non-Exam
- Captcha Code
The application will only be considered successful after the fee payment. Candidates are advised to confirm the fee payment and take at least two copies of the filled application form. UPES Dehradun does not provide any correction window for the UPESPAT 2021 application form.
UPESPAT 2021 Admit Card
UPESPAT admit card will be available online on the official website of UPES. The admit card will be issued to the candidate whose application form will be accepted by the UPES. Candidates have to download the admit card by logging in using the username and Password. Candidates will receive the application number via the email and SMS and candidates have to use the application number to download the respective admit cards.
UPESPAT 2021 admit card will only be generated after the candidates have booked slots for the entrance exam. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without a valid UPESPAT 2021 admit card.
How to download UPESPAT admit card?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of UPES.
- Click on the slot booking link.
- Enter the login credentials to log in- Username and Password.
- The candidates have to finish the slot booking process.
- The admit card will be generated after the slot booking is done.
- The candidates can download and take the print out of the UPESPAT 2021 admit card.
Exam slot booking
Candidates can only be able to access the UPESPAT 2021 admit card after booking the exam slot. The exam slot booking will enable the candidate to select their preferred choice of time and slots and centre at their convenience.
Details on the admit card
UPESPAT 2021 admit card has all the important details related to the exam and the candidate. Candidates should check all the details on the admit card very carefully. The following details will be given on the UPESPAT admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Photo of the candidate
- Exam date
- Exam slot- Date & Session time
- Reporting Time
- Venue of the exam
- Instructions to be followed on the day of UPESPAT 2021 exam
Documents required with UPESPAT 2021 admit card
Candidates appearing for UPESPAT 2021 exam should carry the admit card with them to the centre on the day of the exam. Candidates should affix their recent passport size photo in the space provided on the admit card. No candidate will be allowed to enter into the exam hall with incomplete admit card (without attested photograph). Along with UPESPAT 2021 admit card, candidates have to carry anyone the below-mentioned documents with as valid proof.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- School/College ID Card
UPESPAT 2021 Syllabus
UPESPAT 2021 syllabus is based on class 11 and class 12, same as if JEE and the NEET. The syllabus will help in getting the idea about the important chapters and topics related to Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English, and current affairs.
- Physics And Measurement
- Laws Of Motion
- Work, Energy And Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties Of Solids And Liquids
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases
- Oscillations And Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms And Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Some Basic Concepts In Chemistry
- States Of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
- General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals)
- P Block Elements
- D And F Block Elements
- Co-Ordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification And Characterization Of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles Of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Principles related to practical chemistry
- The Difference between Prokaryotic & Eukaryota
- Cell Theory
- Structural Organization of Cell
- Mendel’s Law of Inheritance
- Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature
- Five Kingdom Classifications
- The Role of Plants in Human Welfare
- Mineral Nutrition Essential Elements and their Function
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Coordinate geometry
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Vector algebra
- Statistics and probability
- Sets, relations and functions
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants
- Permutations and combinations
- Mathematical induction
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Sequences and series
- Limit, continuity and differentiability
- Mathematical reasoning
UPESPAT 2021 Exam Pattern
UPESPAT exam pattern will help the candidate in having a clear idea about the exam. UPESPAT 2021 exam will be conducted online depending upon the slots booked by the candidates. UPESPAT marks distribution and question weightage are given below:
Note: Candidate will get one mark for every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
UPESPAT 2021 Results
Candidates have to visit the official website to check the results. Candidates have login using their user name and password. To check their respective results candidates have to provide their roll number or the application number. Below are the given steps to check the results.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of UPES.
- Log in using the username and the password.
- Candidates have to click on the UPES PAT 2021 Result tab and provide the required details such as application number or the roll number.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates will be able to see their UPES PAT 2021 result will display on the screen.
- Check all the details with attention and take at least two printouts for further reference.
UPESPAT 2021 Counselling
UPESPAT 2021 counselling will be held after the release of the merit list. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the UPESPAT 2021 counselling. The counselling will be followed by a brief personal interview. The candidates have to report the UPES School of Health Science, Dehradun on the mentioned date and time on the counselling call letter.
How to register for UPESPAT Counselling?
- Candidates have to register themselves by providing the required details on the official website of UPES
- After the successful registration, the candidate will be given a specific time slot to participate in the counselling based on the merit list.
- Candidates will have to report to the UPES School of Health Sciences, Dehradun on the date and time of counselling
- Candidates have to carry all the mandatory documents in original as well as their photocopies at the counselling venue for verification
- After the completion of the document verification process, the candidates have to claim the preference of the courses for admission in B.Pharmacy
- On the basis, their rank in the merit list seats will be allotted to the candidates
- After the seat allotment and admission confirmation, candidates have to submit the prescribed fee through a demand draft
Documents required for counselling
Candidates will have to carry the mandatory documents for verification during UPESPAT 2021 counselling. The list of important documents are given below:
- UPESPAT 2021 counselling call letter
- UPESPAT 2021 admit card
- The admit card of the qualifying exam (Class 12)
- The result or scorecard of the qualifying exam (Class 12)
- Recent passport size photograph (four)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Uttarakhand Domicile certificate (if applicable)