GPAT 2021 Application Form has been made available by NTA from December 23, 2020. Applicants must fill GPAT 2021 application form to get admission to Master's Degree programme in their desired Affiliated Colleges, Institutions, or University Departments. Online registration of this entrance exam will be starting on the official website (www.nta.ac.in).
- The last date to submit the fees for the GPAT application form 2021 is extended to February 6, 2021.
- January 20, 2021: The last date to register for GPAT 2021 is extended to January 30, 2021.
- December 23, 2020: Registrations for GPAT 2021 are being accepted from today onwards. Candidates who are interested to appear in the exam will need to apply on or before January 22, 2021.
GPAT 2021 Application Form Highlights
Once registration is completed, the candidate will be sent login credentials on their registered mobile number. After that, they can log in again and fill the application form with ease. GPAT 2021 application form is available on the official website. Candidates who want to apply for NTA GPAT entrance exam will have to fill their GPAT 2021 application form and pay the registration fee.
The last date for submitting the GPAT 2021 application form is January 30, 2021. After completion of the GPAT 2021 application process, a candidate will need to pay GPAT registration fee for this test. The registration fee for the NTA-GPAT entrance examination for a candidate of the general category is INR 2000/- and for females/transgender/reserved categories, it is INR 1000/-. Important dates associated with GPAT 2021 application form are mentioned below:
|GPAT 2021 Application Form release date||December 23, 2020|
|GPAT 2021 Application Form last date||January 30, 2021|
Candidates can pay the fee by online mode. GPAT application form 2021 fees can be paid online via debit card/credit card/net banking/UPI/Paytm. Once the payment is successful, the candidate will receive a confirmation on their registered phone number that they have provided in GPAT 2021 application form. Candidate can validate his/her details after the successful submission of the registration fees. View the sample application form here
Documents Required for GPAT 2021 Application Form
The official authorities conducting the GPAT 2021 requires certain documents for verification purposes. Applicants have to upload the following documents to complete their GPAT 2021 application form:
- Scanned photograph of the applicant in JPG/JPEG format.
- Scanned signature of the applicant in JPG/JPEG format
Specifications of documents to be uploaded for GPAT 2021
Applicants are required to upload the photograph and signature with specified specification as the facility for correction in images will not be given. The photograph to be uploaded can be coloured or black & white (but clear contrast). The specifications for documents to be uploaded during the GPAT 2021 application form filling process is given in the table below:
|Photograph Size||10 KB to 200 KB JPG/JPEG|
|Signature Size||3 KB to 40 KB JPG/JPEG|
GPAT 2021 Application Form Fee
Applicants will have to pay the GPAT application form 2021 fee which has been mentioned by NTA. To follow the application schedule, you have to plan according to the GPAT Exam Dates 2021. Given below is GPAT 2021 application form fees details an applicant must go through:
- Payment by Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ e-Challan: The candidate has to select the Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay the application fee and follow online instructions to complete payment of a fee.
- After successful payment, a candidate will be able to print his/her Confirmation Page.
- In case your Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the transaction would be cancelled and the deducted amount will be refunded to your account.
- However, a candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is still not generated.
|General||Male - INR 2000/- Female – INR 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ NCL OBC||Male - INR 1000/- Female – INR 1000/- Transgender - INR 1000/-|
GPAT 2021 Application Form Eligibility
Applicants should carefully go through the pre-defined GPAT eligibility criteria carefully. If the applicant fails to qualify the conditions mentioned in the GPAT eligibility criteria, he/she will not be allowed to move forward with the application process. To understand the eligibility criteria defined by the official authorities responsible for organizing the GPAT 2021, applicants can go through the overview table mentioned below:
|Nationality||Applicant must be a legal citizen of India|
|Qualification||Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy|
|Age Limit||No age limit|
|Exceptions||B. Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) students are not eligible|