GPAT Application Form
GPAT 2021 Application Form will be made available by NTA tentatively from November 1, 2020. Applicants must fill GPAT 2021 form to get admission to Master's Degree programme in their desired Affiliated Colleges, Institutions, or University Departments. Online registration of this entrance exam will be starting on the official website (www.nta.ac.in).
Once registration is completed, the candidate will be sent login credentials on their registered mobile number. After that, they can log in again and fill the application form with ease.
GPAT application form 2021 will be available via online mode on the official website. Candidates who want to apply for NTA-GPAT entrance examination will have to fill their application form and pay GPAT registration fee.
Tentatively, the last date for submitting GPAT 2021 application form is November 30, 2020. After completion of the GPAT 2021 Application Process, a candidate will need to pay GPAT registration fee for this test. The registration fee for the NTA-GPAT entrance examination for a candidate of the general category is INR 1600/- and for females/transgender/reserved categories, it is INR 800/-.
Candidates can pay the fee by online mode. Application fees can be paid online via debit card/credit card/net banking/UPI/Paytm. Once the payment is successful, the candidate will receive a confirmation on their registered phone number that they have provided in GPAT 2021 application form.
Candidate can validate his/her details after the successful submission of the registration fees.
Documents to be uploaded
You have to upload the following documents to complete your GPAT 2021 Application Form:
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 KB to 200 KB.
- Size of the scanned signature should be between 4 KB to 30 KB.
- The photograph to be uploaded can be coloured or black & white (but clear contrast).
Note: Upload your correct photograph and signature as the facility for correction in images will not be given.
|Photograph Size||10 KB to 200 KB|
|Signature Size||3 KB to 40 KB|
Desired applicants will have to pay GPAT 2021 Application Form fee which has been mentioned by NTA. To follow the application schedule, you have to plan according to the GPAT Exam Dates 2021. Given below is application fees details an applicant must go through:
- Payment by Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ e-Challan: Candidate has to select the Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay the application fee and follow online instructions to complete payment of a fee.
- After successful payment, a candidate will be able to print his/her Confirmation Page.
- In case your Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the transaction would be cancelled and the deducted amount will be refunded to your account.
- However, a candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is still not generated.
|General/ Non-creamy layer OBC||Male - INR 1600/- Female – INR 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Male - INR 800/- Female – INR 800/- Transgender - INR 800/-|