KMAT full form stands for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test. The authority released the KMAT result 2023 on Nov 22, 2023. The exam was held on Nov 5, 2023.
KMAT full form is Karnataka Management Aptitude Test. The Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) released the KMAT result 2023 on Nov 22, 2023. The KMAT 2023 exam was conducted on Nov 5, 2023. The KMAT exam is conducted nationally for admission into various MBA, PGDM, and MCA courses.
Mount Carmel College, K. J. Somaiya College of Education, Alliance University, and Calicut University are some colleges that accept KMAT scores.
|KMAT Exam Date 2023||KMAT Admit Card 2023|
Table of Contents
- KMAT 2023 Highlights
- KMAT Important Dates
- KMAT Eligibility Criteria
- KMAT Application Process
- KMAT Exam Pattern
- KMAT Reservations
- Preparation Tips for KMAT Exam
- KMAT Participating Institutes
KMAT 2023 Highlights
The KMAT exam is pursued by candidates who want admission into various management courses. Top colleges consider KMAT scores for admission. Here are some of the KMAT highlights:
|KMAT Full Form||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|KMAT Exam Level||National-Level|
|KMAT Mode of Application||Online|
|KMAT Mode of Exam||Online|
|KMAT Exam Duration||2 Hours (120 minutes)|
|KMAT Official Website||Official Website|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Total Marks||120 Marks|
KMAT Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of KMAT, the exam is scheduled to be conducted on Nov 5, 2023. The table is given below with other important event dates
|KMAT Registration Start Date||Jun 30, 2023|
|KMAT Registration End Date||Oct 25, 2023|
|KMAT Mock Test||Nov 1 - Nov 2, 2023|
|KMAT Admit Card Issue Date||Nov 3, 2023|
|KMAT Exam Date||Nov 5, 2023|
|KMAT Results||Nov 22, 2023|
|KMAT Counselling||Nov 2023|
KMAT Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility to appear for the KMAT exam is 21 years. Candidates must possess a valid bachelor's degree from UGC recognised university. Here are some of the additional eligibility criteria:
For MBA/PGDM Courses
- Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree with a minimum three years duration/Masters's degree examination of any UGC-recognised institute/ university.
- In addition, candidates must have pursued these subjects: Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent.
- Further, candidates must have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Final-year candidates with bachelor's degrees can apply.
For MCA Courses
- All candidates enthusiastic about the MCA course must have studied Mathematics in their 12th and graduation.
- Further, they must have scored 50% marks in their graduation/bachelor's.
Read More: KMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
KMAT Application Process
The KMAT application process is the same across categories. The conducting authority releases the application form, and candidates must complete it by the end date. Here are the steps to complete the KMAT application form:
- Candidates have to begin by registering themselves.
- They must enter details such as name, email address, and phone number for registration.
- Once the registration code is sent to their email address, they can complete the application.
- To fill out the application form, they must visit the official website.
- Click on the application form link and initiate the process.
- Please enter all the information about their previous educational qualifications and personal details.
- According to the guidelines, the photo and signature will be uploaded in JPEG/PNG format.
- Next, all candidates must pay the application fee, i.e., INR 800 for all categories.
- Now, candidates can advance towards submitting the form.
- After submitting the form, they must take a printout for future reference.
Read More: KMAT Application Form 2023
KMAT Exam Pattern
KMAT exam questions are from three sections; Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, and Basic Aptitude. The details of the exam pattern are as furnished below:
|KMAT Question Section||
|Marks for Each Section||40|
|Total Number of Sections||40|
|Total Marks||120 Marks|
|Marking Per Question||+1|
|Negative Markings||No negative markings for incorrect answers or unattempted questions.|
Read More: KMAT Exam Pattern 2023
KMAT reservation of seats applies to the admission process. A certain percentage of seats are allotted to each category. Candidates can apply for those seats during the application form fill-up process. The reservation of seats is as mentioned below in the table.
|Other Backward Classes||27%|
Preparation Tips for KMAT Exam
KMAT is a national-level examination for postgraduate courses. Thus, candidates must prepare well to acquire a seat in the participating institutes. Some of the preparation tips for KMAT are as follows:
- Learn the Exam Pattern: Candidates should know the exam pattern before preparing. All the details, such as conducting body, usual cutoffs, questions sections, and the marking scheme, must be known.
- Refer to the Suggested Books: Candidates should follow the books beneficial for cracking the exam. Candidates can know the books they followed from the topper's interviews to crack the exam.
- Practice Sample Papers: Many online opportunities exist to download the KMAT sample papers. Candidates must take the chance to download it and practise from it.
- Revise and Follow Previous Questions: An excellent source of knowledge is following the previous year's questions. Candidates must include them in their revision and try to solve the questions.
- Mock Tests: Mock tests are the reality check for exam preparation. Therefore, all candidates must ensure that they appear for mock tests. It will also help them to analyse their weak and strong points.
|KMAT Syllabus 2023||KMAT Books 2023|
KMAT Participating Institutes
KMAT is a widely popular exam and various institutions accept the scores. The list of top KMAT participating institutes for MCA and MBA are as follows:
|MBA Institutes||MCA Institutes|
|A.J. Institute Of Management||Acharya Institute Of Technology|
|Acharya Bengaluru B-School||AIMS Institutes|
|Acharya Institute Of Technology||Adarsh Institute Of Management And Information Technology|
|Adarsh Institute Of Management And Information Technology||Administrative Management College|
|Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Technology||AMC Engineering College|
|Aditya Insitute Of Management And Research||B.M.S.College Of Engineering|
|Administrative Management College||Ballari Institute Of Technology And Management|
|AIMS Institutes||Bapuji Institute Of Engineering & Technology|
|Alliance University||Basaveshwara Engineering College (Atnms) Bagalkot|
|Allum Karibasappa Institue Of Management||Bheemanna Khandre Institute Of Technology|
|AMC Engineering College||Brindavan College|
|Anjuman Institute Of Technology And Management||Cambridge Institute Of Technology|
|Annapoorna Institute Of Management Research||City College|
|Aims Ibs Business School||Dayananda Sagar Academy Of Technology And Management|
|Atria Institute Of Technology||Dayananda Sagar College Of Arts, Science & Commerce|
|Avk Institute Of Management||Faculty Of Business Studies - Sharnbasva University|
|B.M.S.College Of Engineering||East West College Of Management|
|B.V.V.Sangha’s Institute Of Management Studies||East West Institute Of Technology|
|Ballari Institute Of Technology And Management||Garden City College Of Science & Management Studies|
|Bangalore Institute Of Management Studies||Global Institute Of Management Sciences|