- 10th Marks Card
- 12th Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (for non-Karnataka candidates only)
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- Fitness Certificate / Medical Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate (in case DOB is not mentioned in the testimonials)
- Any other related documents if any
- Photographs – 10 stamp size / 10 passport size
When to Apply?
Admission process for various courses commences during Jan-Feb of every year and extends till the last date of admission as per the university regulations or availability of seats, whichever is earlier.
ABBS Admission Policy
- The admission policy of ABBS is in complete compliance with the admission norms as set out by Bangalore University ,AICTE and Govt. of Karnataka .
- The admission process ensures fair and transparent methods while admitting students to various courses as offered by the institute.
- The admission policy ensures equal opportunity to the deserving and the needy .
- The admission policy provides consideration to candidates who are differently abled, economically backward, belonging to scheduled caste scheduled tribes and backward communities, Children of defense personnel ,girl students .