The TOEFL 2023 admit card details are discussed on the page below. Candidates should know that unlike in Indian exams, the TOEFL exam doesn't require admit card for exam. But we have here mentioned what you should and shouldn't take on test day. You just need to register for the exam and attend the test at the selected test centre along with the following mentioned documents.
We've outlined all of the methods for students to obtain their admit cards from ETS's official website. The procedures are outlined below.
Valid, Acceptable Identification (ID) Documents
TOEFL candidates should bring at least 2 forms of acceptable ID document whenever they report to the test centre. ID documents must meet all the following requirements with few exceptions.
- Original: ID documents should be original documents and not photocopied documents.
- Valid: The ID document that the candidate is producing at the TOEFL test centre should be valid and expired documents are not acceptable.
- Name: The ID document should include the candidate's full name matching exactly the name used to register.
- Signature & Photograph: The ID document that the candidate is producing at the TOEFL test centre must include the test taker's signature and a recent photograph that should clearly match the test taker.
If you fail to bring any valid identification or if the name on the ID doesn't exactly match the name on your registration, then you will not be allowed to take the test. In that case, there would be no test fee refund.
- Candidates should not bring any personal items other than their ID Document(s). If candidates bring anything to TOEFL to the test centre may be inspected and/or confiscated.
- You can visit the TOEFL Results to know more about the results part of the test and how to access them.