- March 11, 2021: Application forms for NIMCET 2021 are released today. The direct link for the same is given below.
NIMCET Application Form 2021: The application forms for NIMCET 2021 were released on March 11, 2021. The application form of the eligible candidates will only be accepted. Candidates should check the Application Process before they start to fill the application form. Step by step process of how to fill the application form and the procedure to make the payment will be given.
NIMCET 2021 Application Form Fill Up Procedure
Follow the procedure detailed below to register for the NIMCET 2021.
- The application forms are available on the official website from Mar 11, 2021. Aspirants cannot fill the application form on Apr 7, 2021 after 05:00 pm IST.
- Candidates have to fill the application form from the official website. To fill the application form, candidates have to register themselves first in the official website.
- User ID will be generated and sent to the registered e-mail ID. Password can be chosen by the candidates along with the security question.
- Changes cannot be made in the application form once it is submitted.
- After clicking on the "Submit" button, candidates will be redirected to payment gateway.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the filled application form for future reference.
Note: After the application form is successfully filled, a complete NIMCET application form with a unique application number will be generated. Students need to quote this number for all correspondences until the exam is conducted.
Details to be filled in the NIMCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the application form provided on the official website. Application form number should be noted for future reference. Candidates have to fill in personal details, contact details and also academic qualifications.
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- e-mail ID
- Class X mark
- Class XII mark
- Mark scored in Bachelor's degree
Documents to be Upload for Registration
List of the documents that are needed to be uploaded for the process of NIMCET 2021 registration is as follows:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph with size between 50 KB and 150 KB.
- Scanned copy of candidate's signature. The size should be between 50 KB and 150 KB. The signature should be in Royal Blue or Black in colour.
- Class X, XII and Graduation degree mark sheets. Maximum size can be 500 KB.
- Valid ID proof (with the candidate's photograph).
|Document to be Uploaded||File Size||Format of the File|
|Photograph of the Candidate||50kb – 500kb||.jpg or JPEG|
|Signature of the Candidate||50kb – 500kb||.jpg or JPEG|
|Aadhaar Card||50kb – 500kb|
|Mark Sheet Year-wise (Class X, XII, College Semester)||50kb – 500kb|
NIMCET 2021 Application Fee
After submission of the application form, candidates will be redirected to the Payment Gateway through which he/she should make the payment.
- Candidates from General/OBC category should have to pay an application fee of INR 2500/-. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD should pay INR 1250/-.
- The payment should be made only through the payment portal of the official website. Application form fee payment can be made only through online methods.
- Payment of fee cannot be made in the offline method.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of the e-receipt for future reference.
NIMCET 2021 Application Form Correction
Once the Application form is submitted, there is no provision provided by the NIMCET authority to make any further changes in it. So, the candidates should be very attentive while filling out the application form in the first place and then review it again before the final submission.
Be aware of the NIMCET Important Dates and make sure to complete the registration process before the deadline.