ICAR is a national level entrance test conducted annually. Aspirants will have to register for the ICAR examination on the official website of NTA. The ICAR 2021 Application Form will be made available online only. This year, applications will tentatively be invited from the third week of March, 2021, till the final week of April, 2021.
- ICAR 2021 Application Mode: Applications will be accepted through online mode only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
ICAR 2021 Application Form Fee
- Test-takers can pay the ICAR 2021 Application Form fee through credit card/ debit card/ challan or through net banking of Canara Bank. Applicants can also pay the application fee through bank challan of State Bank of India or NEFT.
- ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF(PGS) 2021 Application form fee: INR 1400 for General, OBC (NCL) & UPS Categories and INR 700 for SC, ST, and PC categories with additional Payment Gateway charges plus GST will be chargeable.
Documents Required for ICAR 2021 Application
Scanned Images: The candidate needs to upload scanned images of
- His /her clear, recent, color photograph with name and date. The photograph should be in
color indicating the name of the candidate and the date of taking the photograph.
- Thumb impression (boys left/ girls right hand)
- Father’s/mother’s/guardian’s signature
- Declaration in his/her handwriting as: “I agree to abide by the rules and regulations governing the examination as contained in the Information Bulletin, which I have duly studied and understood thoroughly”.
- Identity Proof Number: It is necessary to enter the candidate's Aadhaar number or 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID or passport number or ration card number or driving license number or any other valid Govt. identity card number while filling the online application form.
- Documentary Proof: The candidates appearing in the final qualifying examination are also eligible to apply, but they must produce documentary proof of their acquiring eligibility on the date of admission to the allotted university.
ICAR JRF/SRF Exam 2021 Application Form Filling Procedure
- Open the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on the ‘New Registration/Login’ link.
- Now, click on the “Proceed for Registration” button.
- The application form is opened on the computer screen.
ICAR JRF/SRF 2021 Online Registration: Candidates need to register themselves via the online portal from the official website of 'Indian Council of Agricultural Research' (ICAR) before filling the Application Form
ICAR JRF/SRF 2021 Registration Details: For Registration, candidates have to fill in the following details such as the candidate's name, valid email address, password, mobile number, etc.
Step-II: Fill Registration Details
- Now, select the course, i.e. “AICE-JRF/SRF(PGS) 2021”.
- Fill in your basic details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, category, date of birth, ID proof, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- After filling in all the details, click on the “Save & Proceed” button.
- A confirmation page will appear to re-check your details before proceeding further.
- Click on the 'Edit' button if any changes are required in the given details.
- Click on the "Save & Proceed" button to proceed further.
- User ID and Password will be displayed.
- Click "OK", Student Dashboard will appear.
- Complete the remaining registration process i.e. Fill in the Address details, Centre Choice, and Educational qualifications.
- After filling in the details of the Complete Page click on the "Save & Next" button.
ICAR JRF/SRF 2021 Application Form: Once the registration is done, candidates need to fill the ICAR JRF/SRF 2021 Application Form and enter the required details such as educational as well as personal information.
ICAR JRF/SRF 2021 Exam Centre Selection: The candidates will be asked to choose the cities where they can conveniently appear for the exam.
Step-III: Upload Scanned Images
- Upload your recent colored photograph with name & date, signature, thumb impression (his left/ her right hand), Father’s/Mother’s/guardian's signature in a prescribed format.
- Check your Image whether it’s in the correct format & sizes.
- After successfully uploading the Images, click on 'Return' to go back to the dashboard and proceed with the payment section.
ICAR JRF/SRF 2021 Online Application Fee: Candidates can pay the Application Form Fee online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking by using the payment gateway of NEFT/Canara bank.
ICAR JRF/SRF 2021 Offline Application Fee: Candidates will also have an option to pay the Application Form Fee via offline mode. Candidates should make the payment through a bank challan of State Bank of India.
- After submitting all the details, click on the Pay Participation Fee button to complete the payment for the application form.
- Select the payment option and fill in the payment details.
- You can choose whether you want to pay from a credit card or debit card.
- Click on the ‘Pay’ button.
- Last but not least, take extra printouts of the completely filled application form for further references.
ICAR 2021 Application Form Printout
- Only after all the Steps of Online Registration & successful payment, the candidate shall able to take out the print of the ICAR JRF/SRF 2021 Application Form. Three copies of the application form will be generated which along with login credentials should be preserved for the purpose of any future correspondence, counseling, and admission.
ICAR 2021 Application Form Corrections
ICAR will open a link to initiate corrections in the ICAR Exam 2021 Application Form for certain aspects. Visit ICAR 2021 Important Dates to stay updated on the same.
- In case the candidates forget the ICAR 2021 application number then they can retrieve it successfully in the following ways.
- Email/Phone Number: Afte the successful registration to the ICAR 2021 exam, the application number will be sent to the candidate's registered email id and phone number. Therefore candidates are requested to maintain the email id and phone number provided during the registration until the completion of the exam process.
- Print out of the Application form: Candidates can find their application number in the print out of the duly filled application form. Candidates are always requested to take a printout of the application form as it will be helpful for future references.