The ICAR 2021 Admit Card release date will be announced by the conducting authority, National Testing Agency (NTA). Test-takers have to get the self-attested copy of the admit card to the ICAR 2021 Exam. The candidates must take printouts (Hard copies) for future uses.
ICAR JRF/SRF 2021 Admit Card
The ICAR JRF/SRF 2021 Admit Card will have details like the name of the candidate, date, and time of the exam. details about the exam center, roll number of the candidate, and other general instructions. Candidates must note that any kind of tampering with the admit card will lead to rejection of the candidature. As soon as the admit card is released, the candidates must check if all the details provided are correct. If there are any mistakes then the respective authorities must be informed immediately, in order to get it rectified.
ICAR 2021 Admit Card download date: Registered candidates can log on to ICAR official Website to download the admit cards. Login id is the application number.
Information on ICAR 2021 Admit Card: e-Admit Card will contain information regarding Roll Number, Center and Venue of Examination, etc.
Mode of Availability: The ICAR 2021 Admit card will be provided online only. No candidate will receive his/her admit card through post/ courier.
Thumb Impression: The candidate will be allowed in the examination center only after self-attestation of photo, signature & thumb impression on the e-Admit card.
Secure e-Admit Card: The candidates are advised to preserve the e-Admit card till completion of the counselling and admission process in the allotted AU.
Identity Proof: The candidate who does not possess both the e-Admit Card and a valid Govt. ID (Aadhaar card or 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID proof or a passport or ration card or driving license or any other valid Govt. identity proof) will not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
ICAR 2021 Admit Card Correction: Candidates are advised to check carefully Name, Major Subject Group, Sub-subject, Date of Birth, Gender, Examination Centre Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category, etc. In case of any discrepancy, candidates are advised to communicate to Helpline immediately for necessary correction. ICAR helpline is +91- 7835097766/67/68/69.
Physically Challenged (PC) Category: A copy of the PC certificate must be carried by the candidate claiming relaxation under the PC category.
Passport Size Photograph: The invigilator may demand photographs for identity verification, so the candidate needs to bring a clear self-attested photograph the same as uploaded at the time of online application.
Ball Pen: The exam is online. For another rough work, Candidates will be provided with Ballpen. Candidates do not need to bring a Ball pen to the exam center.
ICAR 2021 Admit Card Download Process
- Step 1: Visit the official Website. The official website looks like this.
- Step 2: Click on ICAR 2021 admit card login. Login Page will look like this:
Step 3: Enter your login credentials and download your admit card.
Step 4: Self-attest the downloaded admit card and take it along with you at the time of the exam in the exam centre.
ICAR JRF/SRF 2021 Sample Admit Card
The applicants can look at the image provided below to see for themselves what an ICAR JRF/SRF hall ticket looks like:
Details in the ICAR 2021 Admit Card
The admit card will have the following details Name of the candidates, photograph, signature, timings, date of the exam, exam center details, reporting time, and other important instructions.
- Candidates without the ICAR 2021 Admit Card will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidates with the admit card without a self-attested photo and signature will still not be allowed.
- Candidates will not be issued with another duplicate admit card on the day of the exam under any circumstances.
- No request for a change in the exam center will be entertained after the release of the admit card.
- No metallic ornaments will be allowed inside the exam hall.
- A list of the things that are not allowed inside the exam hall includes calculators, textual material, log table, mobile phone, Bluetooth devices, electronic watches, printed material.
- Candidates with diabetics are allowed to take a transparent water bottle, fruits, and diabetics tablets to the ICAR 2021 exam hall.