FACULTY Faculty with good experience and qualification they are very punctual, supportive and helpful. CAMPUS LIFE Gender ratio is almost 1:1 no kind of diversity fully equipped labs are available Robowar, hydrobot termination, the roboton is conducted every year. These events are simply awesome. EXAM STRUCTURE 3 university exams in a semester In sem exam in the mid of semester practical exam and 3rd is the end semester exam. COURSE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW Course is interesting many research papers are published by College students and faculty. Many international paper conferences events are conducted in our college.
The college was lucky to have a festival in its first year. But it was not at all a worth to be called a great event, all thanks to the silly management of the students conducting it. Apart from this festival, quite a few technical seminars & ‘value-added courses’ were also conducted here.
Many student committees are there. Dhruva is the main event and good climate. it is very beautiful college and have very less crowd.
The normal daily schedule is 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. But time varies on some days. Few teacher teaches very good. And overall experience is normal not really awesome.
There are numbers of different clubs on the campuses which are formed by student itself. Dhruva is the main festival on the campuses which is really amazing. Life is normal here.
In this college the teachers are good. All teachers are P.H.D holders, and they have a good teaching experience. They provide the assignments and projects.
There are many clubs on the college campus such as "Encoding", "Robotics". The college life is very good.
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) pronounced as I Square IT, formerly known as Hope Foundation and Research Centre. The Institute is also recognized Research Centre under Faculty of Engineering, University of Pune for undertaking Ph. D. degree.
Finolex promoted Trust and Society was established in the year 1979 with the objective of rendering social services towards nation building. It is registered under the Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950 and the Societies Registration Act,1860 as a Public Charitable Trust and a Society respectively. It was established by Shri. P. P. Chhabria, Founder Chairman of Finolex Group of Industries, a well-known philanthropist and the former President of Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture (MCCIA).
International Institute of Information Technology (“I²IT”), Pune and the Finolex Academy of Management and Technology (“FAMT”), Ratnagiri have been established under the Finolex promoted Trust and Society. Both these educational institutions have been contributing to the field of higher education for over 19+ years and are successfully imparting quality education to the deserving students all across the globe. The prime objective of establishing the Finolex Academy of Management and Technology at Ratnagiri was to specifically enable the students of the underdeveloped region of Konkan to acquire higher education in the field of Engineering & Technology.
I²iT has always propagated ‘Innovation and Leadership’ as their mantra to bring ground-breaking ideas and provide a rock solid foundation for learning. With the vision and mission of providing quality education, the Institute is constructed by world renowned architects with its uniquely designed dome as its temple of learning.
I²iT was dedicated to the nation at the hands of Bharat Ratna and former President of India, Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam on May 28, 2003. Since then it has emerged as one of the premier institutions in IT in India.
International Institute of Information Technology (I²IT), Pune is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi; recognized by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Govt. of Maharashtra; and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly University of Pune).Finolex Academy of Management and Technology, Ratnagiri is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi; recognized by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Govt. of Maharashtra; and affiliated to University of Mumbai.
Why to Join International Institute of Information Technology?
1. Central Computing Facility- The College has a central computing system that allows for easy access to computing facility on multiprocessor servers, sufficient multimedia desktop and work stations, access to digital library stock of around 2300 books and 12 journals, gigabit backbone system implemented through fiber optic cables and broadband internet connectivity of 4 Mbps speed.
2. Committees- For undivided attention approach towards student’s growth and development, the college came up with the idea of setting up varied committees. Some of the major functioning committees for the college are IEEE Student branch committee, cultural committee, sports committee, Cafeteria Committee, Hostel Committee, Public Relations committee, career management committee, Local area management committee and web and information technology committee.
3. Cultural Programs- The College conducts great cultural fest throughout the year with major activities taking up the place around their annual sports fest ‘Askra’ and annual cultural fest ‘Dhruva’.
Create, nurture, and shape inventors, innovators, technology, and application professionals to drive a sustainable and inclusive society in a national and international perspective.
The campus amenities are as given below:
• State-of-the-art Convention Centre equipped with audio-visual system and high-tech lighting set-up.
• Medical emergency and Care Centre
• Cafeteria that accommodates up to 500 people at a time
• Sports and gymnasium facilities
• Recreational facilities like Basketball, Table-Tennis, etc.
• Communication Centre cum Photocopy Centre
• Separate common rooms for boys and girls
• Wi-Fi enabled campus
• Amiad Water filtration plant
• Barrier free en
At I IT, placement is not an event; it is an on-going process. The logistics are a reflection of technical & skill based talent honed by students during their academic years. It begins with counselling early in the Program, continues with constant exposure to the industry and its dynamics by way of industrial visits, projects and assignments which culminate in the final placement of students. To give students an edge over other professional aspirants, They provide vocational training as well as sessions in professional c
The Finolex promoted Trust and Society offers scholarships to meritorious and underprivileged students. The sole purpose of providing these scholarships to such promising students is to give them a chance to show their academic potential and excel in the fields of engineering and technology.
Fostering literacy and nurturing excellence is the underlying philosophy of the Finolex promoted Trust and Society It is our endeavor to ensure that constraints like financial bac