Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering, [BVUCOE] Pune is a deemed college established in the year 1983. The college is a constituent college of Bharathi Vidyapeeth University and it is one of the top colleges in Pune. It is approved by the University Grant Commission [UGC], Ministry of Human Resource and Development [MHRD], and All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]. It is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC] as 'A+' Grade and National Board of Accreditation [NBA]. The College has a unique and innovative curriculum which stimulates the faculties and students for innovation and findings. The College focuses on research and development. The aim of BVUCOE is only to produce more and more quality minds who can help industries and society as well. The College has an example of how an academic institution could actively and systematically emerge as a leader in Engineering Education.
The aim of the college to be a brand globally through its excellence in higher education. The vision of the college is to put as much effort as possible for the betterment of academic scenario in India. Many clubs are run by the students of the college such as "Bhartiyam". The college focuses on sports activities and has organized many inter-college sports competition on the college campus. BVUCOE admissions are provided in the field of Science and Technology and it can be done online through the official website of the college. Since its inception, the college has been consistently attracting students from all parts of the country and abroad for its academic excellence. Its policies are aimed at the overall development of the students.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University is committed to bringing about social empowerment through dynamic education. It has been able to stand tall in the field of education in the past as well as in modern times. The journey of four decades has earned pride for the college. The associated colleges and institutions have played a crucial role in accomplishing the mission of imparting quality education and contribution to the growth of the region. The Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering, Pune has made a remarkable contribution to the educational mission of the university in all aspects. It has played a crucial role in the development of academic excellence and has been accredited by national authorities. Right from its establishment, the college has been contributing to providing this country with the best engineering brains and talents. The college has set an example of how an academic institution could actively and systematically emerge as a leader in Engineering Education. Bharati Vidyapeeth University, have been working towards fulfilling our mission, ‘Social Transformation Through Dynamic Education’.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering Quick Links:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University College of Engineering was established by Dr. Patangrao Kadam in 1983. BVUCOEP is a constituent unit of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University. Which has been Accredited to A+ grade in its third Cycle by ‘NAAC’ in 2017 accredited to Grade ‘A’. The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has accredited programs of BVUCOEP in 2018, 2012, and 2005. BVUCOEP ranked among the top 100 Engineering Institutes of India continuously for three years by NIRF, MHRD, Govt. of India. Ranked 83rd at National Level by NIRF 2018. The vision of Bharati Vidyapeeth is “To be a world-class University for Social Transformation Through Dynamic Education”. Bharati Vidyapeeth University is committed to bringing about social empowerment through dynamic education. It has been able to stand tall in the field of education in the past as well as in modern times.
|Year of Establishment
|NAAC with "A" grade
|Computer Labs, Library, Auditorium, Sports, Cafeteria, Gym, Medical, Laboratory, etc.
|B.Tech & M.Tech
|Pune-Satara Road, Pune-411043
|Telephone: 020-24107390, 24107391
Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering Ranking:
The structured faculty development program has strengthened the quality of the Teaching-Learning Process in the institute. 42 faculty members with Ph.D. qualifications have been proved as resources for research, innovations, and sound Teaching-Learning Process. As a part of the quality improvement program, 05 number faculty members were deputed to International Universities, Institutions of national importance such as IIT, NIT, etc. for qualification improvement. A team of 209 faculty members with average experience 11.58 years and average age 37 years indicates a team of teachers with a fine blend of experience and youth. Faculty members are well conversant and trained for use of the latest software and latest types of equipment being purchased every year as the policy of upgrading laboratories. Institute organized 189 number of continuing education programs in the last five years to keep sharpen skills of faculty members. The institute has collaboration with international universities such as North Carolina A & T State University, Greensboro, USA, Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering the USA, The University of Tokushima, Japan, ARM University, USA, and with industries such as TCS, SKF India Ltd. The college has always kept the legacy of excellence with time.
- The College has been ranked 29th in "Times of India Rankings" of Engineering College, 2018.
- It has been ranked 17th in placements in Times of India Rankings.
- The College has been ranked 16th in research capabilities.
- The Institution has been ranked 10th in Region Wise ranking in West Zone.
- Bharti Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering has been ranked Top 100 Engineering Institutes of India.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering Facilities:
Over the years, the college has created excellent infrastructural facilities in terms of well-equipped laboratories, amenities, workshops, etc. making the campus flourished with opportunities for learning and exploring for the students. The campus offers world-class facilities for its students with that of the innovation and modern approach. Within the period of 20 years, the college has established its academic and infrastructural facilities with excellence underscored and of international standards making it a congenial campus for learning and exploring for the students.
- Health Services.
- Smart Classrooms.
- Audio-Visual Hall.
- Bank and ATM facility.
- Games & Sports Facilities.
- Reprographic Facilities.
- The College provides library facilities to the staff and students.
- The college library has numerous books, journals, CDs, Magazines which helps in learning.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering Courses:
The college offers graduate and postgraduate programs and doctoral programs. The college has earned its reputation owing to its excellent infrastructure and as well as the quality education with highly qualified and experienced. In terms of credentials, the College of Engineering is one of the few institutes in the country which has programs accredited by the National Board of Accreditation twice. BVUCOE is the only institute selected by MHRD for its technical education quality improvement program for the grant of Rs. 4 Crores.
|Computer Science & Business System, Electronics & Telecommunication, Mechanical, Electronics, Information Technology, Civil, Electrical, Chemical, Production, Robotics & Automation, Software Engineering.
|Electronics, VLSI Design, Computer, Information Technology, Nano-Technology, Civil-Hydraulic, Chemical, Electrical-Power System, Mechanical.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering Placements:
BVUCOE placement department aims of training and they are committed to placing the maximum number of students in reputed IT and core manufacturing, infrastructure companies. To achieve this aim, the department has a continuous interaction with industries to have an idea of what the industries expect from students. On average 86% of eligible students with average marks, more than 55% get placed through campus placements. Also, the placement department coordinates the activities like arranging on the Job training, industrial visits, and career guidance lectures to students. The department also guides the students in professionalism, presentation techniques, group discussion techniques interview skills, and new technology trends and developments in the industry. The concerned department has modern infrastructure facilities like an auditorium of 200 seating capacity, Group Discussion Room, Interview Rooms, and office automation types of equipment like LCD projector and Laptop, etc.
- The University has a training and placement cell.
- The cell helps and guides the students in choosing a good company.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University placement cell maintains well-established relationships with industries.
- The cell develops relevant skills which help the students to develop knowledge.
- The training and placement cell prepares the students for interviews.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering placements are provided in many National and Multinational Companies.
- Top Recruiters are like SIEMENS, ZT, Mercedes Benz, MAQ Software, L&T Infotech, Trident Group, Wipro, Hitachi, IBM, Tech Mahindra, etc.
Placement Record 2017-2018:
Number of Companies Visited
Number of Students Placed
Percentage of Students Placed
Maximum Salary Offered
Minimum Salary Offered
Average Salary offered
Median Salary offered
Top trending colleges in India:
Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering Eligibility Criteria:
The BVU College of Engineering is known for the campus environment, quality education, infrastructure, etc. and it has always proved the best in the field of education imparting and building young engineers and professionals. The college offers graduate and postgraduate programs in Engineering and the faculties are committed to making the students fully packed for the world outside. BVU College of Engineering to impart the best education has set the following eligibility criteria:-
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks[45% for SC/ST Category Candidates] from a recognized Board.
- The candidate should have appeared in CET (Engineering).
- Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech degree or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution.
- The candidate should have a valid GATE score.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering Admissions:
BVU College of Engineering admissions are done online and the registration process must be done accordingly by the students applying in the given period of time. All the information related to the admissions are all available on the official website of the college and the admission is purely based on the merit scores of students in the qualifying and entrance examination conducted. Students are deemed to follow all the terms and conditions provided in the brochure. In case of an incomplete application, it will be rejected and the students applying should take special concern accordingly to avoid any future circumstances unfavorably.
- Students can apply online on the official college website.
- Admission will be given as per AICTE norms.
- The entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with the entrance test fee.
- The application form is available online at www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- The applicant must produce the original documents during the admission.
- Purely based on the merit scores of the students.
- The University shall allot the seats by merit and as per availability of vacancy in the branch at the time of counseling.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering Hostel Details:
BVUCEO facilities include hostels, the college being an equal opportunity institution, provide hostel facility to our students on a first come first serve basis. Each student is provided with a cot, a chair, a table, a tube light, and a locker. The following are the facilities provided at the hostel:-
- Separate hostel for boys and girls.
- Boy’s hotel capacity: 281, Girl’s hostel capacity of 200.
- Delicious and hygienic food served daily.
- A special team is formed for maintaining discipline in the hostels.
- Internet connection facility at the host.
- Delicious and hygienic food is served daily.
- A special team is formed for maintaining discipline in the hostel.
- Banking and ATM facilities for the students and staff.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering hostel provides 24/7 hrs electricity and water supply.
- Health Centre.
- Indoor and outdoor Games & Sports facilities.