KEAM Score Card was released on May 31, 2023. Candidates can download their score cards by clicking on the direct link mentioned here. The KEAM score card contains the KEAM Score obtained by the candidate in Paper 1 and Paper 2.
KEAM Score Card 2023 was released by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations on May 31, 2023. Candidates are required to visit the official website of Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical and log in to the KEAM 2023 Candidate Portal with their Application Number and Password to check the scores.
|KEAM Result 2023||KEAM Cut Off 2023|
Table of Contents
- KEAM Score Card 2023
- How is the KEAM Score Calculated?
KEAM Score Card 2023
KEAM Score Card 2023 was released on May 31, 2023, a few weeks after the KEAM 2023 entrance examination on May 17, 2023. Candidates must keep the score card safe and handy as it will be one of the most important documents throughout the KEAM 2023 admission process.
Steps to Download KEAM Score Card 2023
Candidates must know the steps to learn how to download the KEAM score card. The steps below contain the complete process for the same-
- The candidates are supposed to visit the official website of KEAM: cee.kerala.gov.in
- After visiting the KEAM website, candidates are required to visit the tab “KEAM 2023 Candidate Portal”.
- The link will be opened in a new tab and the candidates will be able to access the portal.
- Login details such as Application Number, Password will be required
- After entering the details, candidates will have to enter the CAPTCHA code
- After logging in successfully, candidates will be able to check their KEAM Score Card 2023.
- Check the details given in the KEAM 2023 score card and download it for future reference.
- Candidates must take multiple printouts of the KEAM score card, as it will be required at the time of KEAM Counselling.
|KEAM Score Card 2023||Download Now|
Details to Check in KEAM Score Card 2023
Details such as marks obtained in Paper 1 and Paper 2 and Roll number of the candidate will be mentioned in the admit card, candidates must check such important details at the time of downloading the KEAM score card 2023.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Score for Paper 1: Physics and Chemistry (out of 480)
- Score for Paper 2: Mathematics (out of 480)
- Total Score for both the papers (if the candidate has opted for BTech course)
- Status- Qualified/Not Qualified
|KEAM Pass Mark 2023||KEAM Rank List 2023|
How is the KEAM Score Calculated?
There are two papers in the KEAM entrance examination. Paper 1 is Physics and Chemistry and Paper 2 is Mathematics. Candidates who are applying for BTech courses are required to attempt both papers and for other courses, Paper 2 Mathematics is not compulsory.
Candidates may refer to the points below to know how the KEAM 2023 Score Card is generated:
- Each paper’s total mark is 480. For candidates appearing for BTech courses and giving both Paper 1 and Paper 2, KEAM total score will be 960 (480+480).
- The passing mark for General category candidates is 240, which is 50% of the total marks. For Reserved category candidates, 192 is the passing mark.
- After the KEAM scores are generated, candidates' 12th Class marks are to be combined in order to generate the rank in KEAM Rank Lists.
- The 12th Class board marks hold the weightage of 50% and the KEAM score holds the weightage of the other 50.
What is a Good Score in KEAM?
Candidates must know how to score above KEAM average score and how to secure a position in the top list of KEAM candidates.
Below is a brief analysis of good score in KEAM which will give candidates an idea on the KEAM engineering score and B.Pharm courses.
|Course||Marks Level||KEAM Score|
|B. Tech||Total Marks||960|
|Very Good Score||850+|
|B. Pharm||Total Marks||480|
|Very Good Score||450+|
Read More: What is a Good Score in KEAM?
How to Achieve a Good KEAM Score?
A good score in the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical entrance exam is above 750 for Engineering courses; for other courses, 350 above marks are considered a good score.
Below are some tips candidates can follow to get a good score in KEAM.
- Candidates should always review their course syllabus to know what topics are important and what to expect in the exam.
- Knowing the exam pattern and understanding what topics hold the most important for the KEAM exam will be helpful for candidates to score well.
- Candidates must make time to cover the syllabus for the KEAM exam, and candidates can refer to other sources for help in case they lack knowledge in any topics.
- Candidates must practice the previous year's KEAM question papers to prepare well for their KEAM exam.
- Practising previous year's papers will not only help candidates to learn how to write fast and mindfully, but it will also help them recognise questions in the paper as many questions get repeated from old question papers.